Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (121495 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by MYHUBBY: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Menance:

Ah swear my brother. It's only in Nigeria you'll see an illiterate dullard taming learned people grin

Who are the learned people? just imagine, this cow is seeing himself as learned

When last did you do brain checkup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Realhommie(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
2mch:
YK post=104996916]

You must be mistaken Jude Okoye's wife for Paul's wife
If she was born in 88 and they were together 17 years cumulatively, that means she began dating at what, 16 years? Oh, not bad.

My first real relationship was with a 16 years old, i was 20 at the time.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:
grin grin grin grin

I predict that the flatheadss who demonized Lola would either flee this thread or deny the fact that Anita is Igbo....... God works in wonderful ways, Peter's mother said over her dead body would her son marry a Yoruba girl, it happened over her dead body, Paul being a typical flatin0 pig with alaba mentality tried to break the marriage of his brother....now his marriage is falling apart......... I've told my sisters that the day they bring any Igbo man to our house I'd empty the contents of my pumpie in both their skulls. Look at the vile and embarrassment they made lola go through simply because she married their brother whom she met while they were struggling........ spits

Wooow! This is the best comment I have read this week followed by that of Pocohantas’ above. grin

Their hypocrisy & double-standards are being laid bare to all & sundry.

The emboldened part is really making me very happy. E be like say me sef go go get myself a 12-gauge silver-pumpie just in case. Hahahaaaaaa! grin

If you want to reap pineapple, then sow pineapple. But these uncouth charlatans will sow guava & expect to reap Mango while running their odoriferous cavities anyhow. Foolish, Dishonest, Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots! grin

May Sango bless you brother!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nisiw365:

Ori e pelebe

Iyen tie tun da.

Se iwo n ti e l’ori? Opolo e nko? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by MYHUBBY: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Emmah123:

You are the very daft one here for having poor comprehension

Stop identifying me with your dad IQ level
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
smithyemy:

In a nutshell, you mean Peter is a Money Monger?

I pity you with your unplausible comment.

Anyway, i believe you need to grow up or perhaps you are suffering from inferiority complex or inexposion.

My friend, you need to come over here, in UK: come and see how Yorubas are accomodatinfg Ibos and how Yorubas are helping them employment.

Person wey pass you don pass you.

You better travel away from that ur NIGERIA make you fit expose and learn.

See ya later.

I love you! Coz i like Ibos.
You just played a Yoruba > Igbo savour card , if you are true to yourself you should have made it 50/50 , you are a bigot

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by MYHUBBY: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
cosse:

Dnt u understand sarcasm..haba

Those guys are fond of that rubbish

For those quoting me and those preparing to quote me, prepare to cry because I go rubbish una
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nisiw365: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Iyen tie tun da.

Se iwo n ti e l’ori? Opolo e nko? undecided
Olori efolo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Find who compliments you first...then we can have that conversation Mufasa. grin

Gal Gadot, Paige Spara, Scarlett Johansson, Alexandra Daddario.

Get me any of them and I will rethink your offer. cool
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by LegalWolf: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Love and Money can't keep an average Nigerian girl.

It takes mostly, the Grace of God to find a faithful woman in Nigeria who will stay with you regardless.

No sensible man should go to an extreme to entice or impress a Nigerian girl, be her your girlfriend or wife.

Impress only your mother!

These daughters of Eve are out to add more burden to your life.

I’m a guy but this is such a misogynistic view!!!! Cmon, you don’t even know whether the husband is the problem but see you insinuating that it is the woman’s fault.

This is patently wrong and you should do better

12 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Parisian: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na the comment I dey find since be this grin
iamyemiakins:
Wife wey family accept don dey divorce while the other one wey dem no accept still dey kampe, this life no just balance!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nisiw365: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Na your whole family be mad dogs. Ekuke for that matter. E pain you too ba? Na me una wan face now, make Lola rest? Onye ara!
And this one will call herself a virtuous woman ooo

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by kelvindj98: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
MYHUBBY:

you're daft, what do you mean by Yoruba witch

you people will just be typing faster than your reasoning badmouthing a tribe because of individual differences

get sense poco or what's that your imbecility moniker called
Imagine a daft person calling someone else daft. You should know that was a sarcastic comment....unless your brain is menstruating.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by otomatic(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Face Anita the same way you and your kind were on Lola’s case. Or you can’t do that without shooting yourself in the foot?

Mtcheeew!

Heya. Failure has no friends o. So Anita is no more Igbo? I thought Lola the Yoruba wife was the only strange one. grin

Madam, calm down please. Anita's given name is Tonye and that is not an Igbo name.

You are expressing so much passion on this tribal issue.

I'm not of any major tribe o, but that's by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by ManOfCompetence(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Ah.

Na wa o.

This woman stayed with him from when they were both in the university of Abuja. This woman is his ride or die, day one woman.

I wonder what could have gone wrong especially now that they have money.

I doubt that it is infidelity on her part cause she could have chosen to be unfaithful to him when he was broke. Why leave now that there's money if she was all about the money?

I'll sha be waiting for more gist as it unfolds.

Indeed, money alone cannot sustain a marriage o.

He allegedly beat her up.....
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nisiw365: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
LegalWolf:

I’m a guy but this is such a misogynistic view!!!! Cmon, you don’t even know whether the husband is the problem but see you insinuating that it is the woman’s fault.

This is patently wrong and you should do better
You are just a SIMPle guy
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Parisian: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pocohantas, how do I buy you a bottle of shawarma please?
pocohantas:

Shut up! You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Was your mother not first a Nigerian woman before your dad married her, had sex with her and she became a revered MOTHER that can do no wrong?

Were you not one of the tribal warlords calling Lola (the Yoruba witch) a bad woman?

Were you not one of those that said she should learn from Anita how to be submissive and keep a family together?

Because you can’t bring yourself to attack Anita’s tribe, since you are Igbo yourself, you have decided to lump women together.

When you guys are not tearing yourselves down along tribal lines, next thing is to face your common enemy- WOMEN.

Tell us why Anita, the accepted IGBO PERFECT and SUBMISSIVE WIFE ran away. Maybe Peter is indeed right!

This is why every wise man should create a balance between his nuclear family and extended family. Peter separated himself from them and since they couldn’t see Lola (their common enemy) to prey on and blame every wrongdoing on, they turned on themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by preciousele(f): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Wife wey family accept don dey divorce while the other one wey dem no accept still dey kampe, this life no just balance!
Eyes go clear now

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Mayflowa(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
chatinent:
Reason with am na.

By the way, Nigerian ladies na minus for me.

I remember when these ladies came na when we begin dey hear frictions for the twins.

After the whole years of marriage...no report of adultery or anything, she'll still leave you when Wizkid shows interest.

Great respect to the better girls out there!

A Nigerian lady will love you and still marry who is ready.

A Nigerian lady will love you and go meet sb who impresses her.

A Nigerian lady will love you and cheat on you and still play the victim card: “you see what you made me do.”

Drops pen.

Comot! Oyibo women divorce Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Microsoft’s Bill Gate, two richest men in the word with over $100 Billion. So it’s not Nigeria thing. In Nigeria, wealth is not even shared!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Kooldame: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
I hope Paul has not impregnated another girl.I once watched on YouTube where an undergraduate,a girl of about 19 yrs old of Uniport released a statement and accused him of impregnating her when he went
to Port Harcourt for musical concert.Paul on the other hand when interviewed concerning the accusation denied he never met the girl that it was all a lie.
I hope this is not related to infidelity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

Gal Gadot, Paige Spara, Scarlett Johansson, Alexandra Daddario.

Get me any of them and I will rethink your offer. cool

I’ll contact Gal. She’s the spec of specs.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by qtguru(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

NEVER marry a yamlegger.

No..... that it's not by tribe, Guy that's messed up. Why are you bashing Igbo people ? angry

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Bennysam: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
Ah.

Na wa o.

This woman stayed with him from when they were both in the university of Abuja. This woman is his ride or die, day one woman.

I wonder what could have gone wrong especially now that they have money.

I doubt that it is infidelity on her part cause she could have chosen to be unfaithful to him when he was broke. Why leave now that there's money if she was all about the money?

I'll sha be waiting for more gist as it unfolds.

Indeed, money alone cannot sustain a marriage o.
You have judged , Nigeria girls I wonder why you people think from anus

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
jimyjames:

Lola and Peter have their own problems just because they are too scared of what people might say remain in the same marriage doesn't mean their marriage is perfect

Paul and his wife Anita are more mature and civilised to head for divorce than do public eye service Peter and Lola are doing

Keep your ugly afonja sister no Igbo man will come for her, the only reason Peter married Lola it's because of her family background her money

Your own women are nothing but cum banks. YORUBA just use and dump igbos. We no fit marry cum dump, see davido use chioma dump her sorry ass. Simp igbos marry YORUBA'S LEFT OVERS

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Parisian: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Then you men should better learn to start marrying yourselves.
tydi:
grin

Women Na BIG SCAM to man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nightalan:

Common sense is apparently light years ahead of you.
You're very daft, after all the sermons about Anita being the good wife and demonizing Lola, you're so ashamed and disappointed how things turned out you can't come to terms with it.
Shameless dull things.

There is no such thing as a good wife, you love someone someone loves you back that's all marriage is about, if the love you once felt for each other is no longer there go your separate ways, that's a simple logic about life
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by MufasaLion: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

I’ll contact Gal. She’s the spec of specs.

Make sure you revert back to me tongue cool
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Rubbiish(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

[s]Na your whole family be mad dogs. Ekuke for that matter. E pain you too ba? Na me una wan face now, make Lola rest? Onye ara[/s]!
Stop making noise on this forum like say na your papa get am! State your points without raving like a mad dog on steroid! Wetin go pain me? Say Paul wife divorce am? Be like your mental disorder don dey deteriorate...idiot!

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rubbiish:

Stop making noise on this forum like say na your papa get am! State your points without raving like a mad dog on steroid! Wetin go pain me? Say Paul wife divorce am? Be like your mental disorder don dey deteriorate...idiot!

I have stated my point and that is why you are in pains. Die in pains.

Ewu mehhh!!! grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bar1941:

Igbo kwenu!!! So all of a sudden you people imported Tonye between Anita and Okoye to make her a Rivers state origin? I fear who no fear unna.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly this NL na cruise!

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dbarrzx:
From the day God created woman neither him nor man and angels have had rest. That is why God called them Woe To Man...Woman. grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital / [LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.