Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548833 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:20am On May 16, 2018
I'm watching dynasty. Very captivating series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:56am On May 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Thanks I'm getting it now. HBO go is overcharging but they are now worth it. Think they are there with Netflix and Hulu and CBS all access..
Are you serious that William is the man in black? I'm still in season 1 episode 4. No spoilers again oo but thanks.
I know HBO GO is trying but I'm not just putting it at the same level as Netflix and Hulu yet.
To answer your question; yes I'm sure.
sorry for the spoiler tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 1:11am On May 16, 2018
It's been a while. The makers of Gotham should stop this show of shame... Using the same annoying character repeatedly. Supernatural TV stars Jensen and the other guy go die for supernatural TV series. It's like they're going to renew the series, with the dead characters popping up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35am On May 16, 2018
Kaziar:

I know HBO GO is trying but I'm not just putting it at the same level as Netflix and Hulu yet.
To answer your question; yes I'm sure.
sorry for the spoiler tho.

Netflix is actually getting boring. HBO has this new series called succession that's coming out June.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:42am On May 16, 2018
nonut:
Dengramite.... We no dey carry last. Lux fiat

Wow, fellow dengramite! Lux fiat my brother! We are indeed a special breed. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:43am On May 16, 2018
sleepking:
Mehn u are quite exceptional at what u do on this thread.

Thanks, bruh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:26am On May 16, 2018
koice:

Wow, fellow dengramite! Lux fiat my brother! We are indeed a special breed. cool

small world. No wonder all of una dey blow too much grammar for here. Lux fiat bro

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2018
Colourich:
I'm watching dynasty. Very captivating series.
You deserve some accolades! smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 10:51am On May 16, 2018
I need series themed on prisons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
Nigerians are just too bad in all aspects... Mina gave Micah the sex that almost took his life....

Love the way they finish Lane hunter, dou i didn't expect Dr Bell to give her up to the FBI, actually tot he was in love with her

The Resident season 1.. Twas worth every single seconds of my time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
Freethought:
Nigerians are just too bad in all aspects... Mina gave Micah the sex that almost took his life....

Love the way they finish Lane hunter, dou i didn't expect Dr Bell to give her up to the FBI, actually tot he was in love with her

The Resident season 1.. Twas worth every single seconds of my time
It was a lovely season. Nick got released and Conrad's father bought the hospital.

When is S2 starting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 16, 2018
..."Nigerians don't fail" Darius. grin grin Atlanta ends

The 100 5
Into the Badlands 3
Deception 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2018
Twisting:
..."Nigerians don't fail" Darius. grin grin Atlanta ends

The 100 5
Into the Badlands 3
Deception 1

Is Darius from Nigeria?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 16, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Is Darius from Nigeria?

In the series, he's a Nigerian.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2018
Mrmos:

It was a lovely season. Nick got released and Conrad's father bought the hospital.

When is S2 starting?

Next year obviously
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2018
Twisting:

In the series, he's a Nigerian.

In the series

Ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Garshyzee(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2018
pls guys...i dont know which series to watch again...currently am watching into the badlands..
i need recommendations pls..GENRE(action,intelligence,suspense,thriller)
ive seen almost all popular series that fits my description cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 16, 2018
Mrmos:

When is S2 starting?

The guy seemed to arrogant for me on the resident. And these shows never glorify nurses, seriously nurses do most works over here.
Anyways look out for the New Amsterdam starring Ryan Eggold l. Killed him off in the blacklist to give his own show. So cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:50pm On May 16, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temi4fash(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
Can someone recommend me a very nice series that is worth watching??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Diiike(m): 12:46am On May 17, 2018
Blackfyre:

Enjoy... http://toxicwap.com/new/1/Videos/TV-Series/The-Boondocks.html
Thanks a lot you too much saved me lot of stress

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 2:18am On May 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

The guy seemed to arrogant for me on the resident. And these shows never glorify nurses, seriously nurses do most works over here.
Yeah, its funny but scrubs was the one show where nurses are actually given credit for what they do.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 3:46am On May 17, 2018
About to start Grey's Anatomy, is it worth it guys?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 3:47am On May 17, 2018
Anyone who has seen breaking bad? The reviews are quite impressive for an old series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by madrid5: 3:53am On May 17, 2018
CsRockefeller:
Anyone who has seen breaking bad? The reviews are quite impressive for an old series.
thats the best series I have ever seen please go for it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2018
madrid5:
thats the best series I have ever seen please go for it

Thanks boss, right away!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chuckdee4(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2018
Mrmos:
I need series themed on prisons.

Have you seen 'Oz', its old but bloody good

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2018
The Last Ship to End After Season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 2:54pm On May 17, 2018
CsRockefeller:
About to start Grey's Anatomy, is it worth it guys?

From S1 or where? It's now in S14.

Anyways it's interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: bugatti453(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.