Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516389 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
oseriki9:

Download link please.
I have searched everywhere.

Enjoy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
mj245:
please can somone refer a series with explicit romance (18+) like spartacus,banshee etc

Hmmm. Someone is hornyy. lipsrsealed

- True Blood
- Game of Thrones
- Strike Back
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Gigolo
- Rome
- Boardwalk Empire
- Californication
- Shameless (US)
- Girls
- Masters of Sex
- The L Word (if you fancy girl-on-girl)
- Sense8
- The Affair
- Big Love
- Black Sails
- Camelot

More risque
- Bliss
- Hotel Erotica
- Femme Fatales
- Chemistry
- Zane's Sex Chronicles
- Zane's the Jump Off

Happy wanking. wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oseriki9: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Enjoy.
Thanks a lot.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
oseriki9:
Thanks a lot.
Pleasure.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MarijuanaLORD: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
oloriooko:
Who is watching Condor here?
That movie is dope! Only one season with 5 episodes but the suspense is intense
Thanks for this. Just finished watching episode 6 of season 1 and i am a bit disappointed about girls death. Anyways the series has awesome potentials i hope dey continue

Kindly recommend some other

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Heard kun fu kini(Kendrick Lamar) is making a cameo on power next eposode cool cool

Shiit bout to get real

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
The Man in the High Castle

New Season

October 5.

Too long man, too long.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
And so I begin......LA casa de papel....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Thanks for this. Just finished watching episode 6 of season 1 and i am a bit disappointed about girls death. Anyways the series has awesome potentials i hope dey continue

@bolded same here, was kinda disappointed too but looking forward to the next episode though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
The pilot was fantastic

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MarijuanaLORD: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
WSJ77:

@bolded same here, was kinda disappointed too but looking forward to the next episode though.
Sure bro

which other nice series do you recommend?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I guess. He's very self-serving and have a completely amoralist approach to life, but not entirely a total piece of sh*t like you would think a cop like that would be. A great character? Absolutely. The greatest? Definitely up there in the top 5. He's what we call an anti-hero - a despicable character that you root for anyway.
Yeah he is one of those people that place some morals above others. Like he can kill or steal but will never hit a woman, sort of like that. An interesting character study. I love me some anti-heroes, my favourite still being Tony Soprano. I find them less boring than hero archetypes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Hmmm. Someone is hornyy. lipsrsealed

- True Blood
- Game of Thrones
- Strike Back
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Gigolo
- Rome
- Boardwalk Empire
- Californication
- Shameless (US)
- Girls
- Masters of Sex
- The L Word (if you fancy girl-on-girl)
- Sense8
- The Affair
- Big Love
- Black Sails
- Camelot

More risque
- Bliss
- Hotel Erotica
- Femme Fatales
- Chemistry
- Zane's Sex Chronicles
- Zane's the Jump Off

Happy wanking. wink

Masters of Sex, I have the full season 1 but I've been skeptical to see it. Is it worth it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Beorn:

Masters of Sex, I have the full season 1 but I've been skeptical to see it. Is it worth it?
Happy wanking grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Happy wanking grin

LOL. It's not softcöre series. Just a bit body exposure, nothing else. I have had that series for over 2 years in my laptop but no zeal to see it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Money heist

this Professor is just a certified mad mangringrin

the lengths at which he goes to save his teammates is something else....gringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Beorn:

It's actually really good. Addressed many social issues like gender inequality and racism and infidelity.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 26, 2018
ola12:

Yeah he is one of those people that place some morals above others. Like he can kill or steal but will never hit a woman, sort of like that. An interesting character study. I love me some anti-heroes, my favourite still being Tony Soprano. I find them less boring than hero archetypes.

True dat. Anti-heroes are multi-layered, and thus, make for more compelling characters. My fav anti-hero is Walter White, the one and only Heisenberg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2018
mosho2good:
please can u help me with the subtitles for the season 2
Addic7ed dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oloriooko(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

I was not disappointed but sad that she had to die that way
Turner is now a liability to anyone he meets
But the suspence and twists are on-point

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Who is America

Episode 2

Funny as f**k. Highlighting some sad realities. Today I learnt white conservative America is even more racist and ignorant than I presumed. Sacha Baron Cohen is a comedy genius and is easily one of the best social trolls out there.
I have never liked his "brand of comedy".He takes up false identities and relies heavily on "got ya!!" moments.He leads his victims towards their regrettable/deplorable actions without displaying the full context for that their specific behaviour/s
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Sure bro

which other nice series do you recommend?

Not an expert but am also currently watching Shooter and Six and both are nice.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
kongolo:
I have never liked his "brand of comedy".He takes up false identities and relies heavily on "got ya!!" moments.He leads his victims towards their regrettable/deplorable actions without displaying the full context for that their specific behaviour/s

Also called "trolling", and he's a grandmaster at it. The genius lies in getting people to reveal their true colors by subtly egging them on. The really freaky part is that he doesn’t even hide the camera. These people know they’re being filmed, but they still say and do these things.

I absolutely love his "brand of comedy". It's very rare, cringe-worthy, and unconventionally hilarious. And as far as I'm aware, only two people in the western media are very adept at this particular talent: one is "Sacha Baron Cohen", and the other man is "Nathan Fielder" (go watch Nathan for You for context). Both men are co-writers of Who is America?, and Nathan serves as director/consultant.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Also called "trolling", and he's a grandmaster at it. The genius lies in getting people to reveal their true colors by subtly egging them on. The really freaky part is that he doesn’t even hide the camera. These people know they’re being filmed, but they still say and do these things.

I absolutely love his "brand of comedy". It's very rare, cringe-worthy, and unconventionally hilarious. And as far as I'm aware, only two people in the western media are very adept at this particular talent: one is "Sacha Baron Cohen", and the other man is "Nathan Fielder" (go watch Nathan for You for context). Both men are co-writers of Who is America?, and Nathan serves as director/consultant.
Sacha was a good troll with his guests on "da Ali G show" as borat and Ali g.Back then,in the interview segment with his esteemed guests,he would troll them so hard as borat/Ali g he would leave one rolling on the floor in laughter but since his hit borat movie,nothing else except trying to force out controversial quips from his victims or being overly obnoxious with characters like Bruno.I have watched Nathan for you and I also don't like Nathan's deadpan brand of comedy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by footprintD55(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
And so I begin......LA casa de papel....
please tell me the site or still the link you used for downloading,I have checked the once I know and I'm unable to get this movie l.help a brother man
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
footprintD55:
please tell me the site or still the link you used for downloading,I have checked the once I know and I'm unable to get this movie l.help a brother man
You shd search for Money heist instead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
kongolo:
Sacha was a good troll with his guests on "da Ali G show" as borat and Ali g.Back then,in the interview segment with his esteemed guests,he would troll them so hard as borat/Ali g he would leave one rolling on the floor in laughter but since his hit borat movie,nothing else except trying to force out controversial quips from his victims or being overly obnoxious with characters like Bruno.I have watched Nathan for you and I also don't like Nathan's deadpan brand of comedy

Well, I do. SBC and Nathan Fielder are much needed breath of fresh air in a decaying genre.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
RANSOM
Luke Roberts definitely brought his A game on. The show gives a practical albeit somewhat cliche view into the professional lifestyle of crisis negotiators, based on real life negotiators. Its a fairly good show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by footprintD55(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lordseyad:
You shd search for Money heist instead.
i have done that several times but I'm still to get a link to download it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
footprintD55:
i have done that several times but I'm still to get a link to download it.
tfpdl_com | toxicwap_com

put dot in place of the underscore. E dey there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Well, I do. SBC and Nathan Fielder are much needed breath of fresh air in a decaying genre.
Sachas work was amazing in the late 90s and early to mid 2000s.That is why I am usually disappointed by his subpar work today.Below is a 3 minute video of one of his characters Ali G interviewing a feminist.Just watch how he trolls the hell out of https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6XRDmVSGx6o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)