Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515861 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
attention...!!!!!!

Series lovers..
drop your top 5 TV series.
old or new.. or both..

let's go...

I just need the similarities.. if a particular one or two is mentioned in almost everyone's list.. then I'll give it a go...

help a brother.. data odikwa scarce cheesy

and I opened a new page.. welcome to Page 1083-
The 34,634th post
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darealsola(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
My problem be sai you come this thread come dey discuss wetin you no suppose to discuss for this thread
alright

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
The Innocents

Decent character development. Took 3 episodes for the momentum to build up though. The story is unique... an interesting concept. Worth my while. But by Jove, what an ending. shocked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
geezyk:
The only character I find interesting is Creg(Greg) and I believe he's gonna develop drastically..
Greg the mother fuvking egg

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2018
GOTHAM
Wow, this show just keeps getting better with each season. The characters have all come a long way with each growing into their respective roles and the season 4 finale was simply a stroke of genius. DC certainly got it right with Gotham.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darealsola(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Nah. I think they are just hornyy. They want a slice of hot isreali ass. grin
koice u u no want?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neimar: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2018
So I finished watching THE 100 S5
I enjoyed it tho....buh I hate how d show killed off Jasper and Monty

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 27, 2018
R2bees:
just started Sharp objects, 13reason Why-esque movie.
Is Sharp Object interesting ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Preacher. Season 3

The best thing on TV right now. Batsh*t insane. Obscene. Hilarious. Dark. It's got everything: God. Satan. Angel of Death. Hell. Voodoo. Hitler. Nazi Germany. Purgatory. Vampire... Ploughed through episode 1-9 in no time at all. The best season so far.

Tulip cracked me up. "He's right. I... I'm sorry, I-I shouldn't have called you an errand boy... I shoulda called you an errand bi*ch!" grin
Preacher is the darkest show on TV right now. Very interesting... Can't wait for Jesse, Tulip and his Vampire friend to unite. The guy that acted Hitler deserve an accolade.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

- Preacher
- Mr Robot
- The Terror
- Succession
- Liar
- Dr. Foster
- Happy Valley
- Trust
- Sacred Games
- American Vandal
- Feud
- American Crime Story
- Wentworth
- Broadchurch
- Safe
- Save Me
- The Five
- The Bridge
- The Leftovers
- Breaking Bad
- Luther
- Taboo
- The Deuce
- Show Me a Hero
- And then There were None
- Peaky Blinders
- American Gods
- The Sinner
- Le Mantis
- The Bureau
- Sharp Objects
- Dark
- Gomorrah
- Tin Star
- Bosch
- Cardinal
- Homeland
- The Counterpart
- Ozark
- Snowfall
- The Chi
- Black Sails
- Vida
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Veep
- Silicon Valley
- House of Lies
- House of Cards
- Penny Dreadful
- Yellowstone
- Animal Kingdom
- Big Little Lies
- Babylon Berlin
- etc
Its sad Spacey (Frank Underwood) won't be in the next season with all the allegation placed against him, I wonder what the show will be like without him, he's the reason why most of us stick around for House of Cards... Love that ruthless character of his.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 27, 2018
Freethought:

Tulip has always been a character to look out for.. Just so incredible.

Of course, season 3 is the best season so far
Probably because its the most recent to us, more effort was given to season 2, season 2 is considered the best. This season has a good storyline too but season 2 was epic, credit to Hitler first entry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Grandma. That woman is scary. Jesse may have Genesis back, but Grandma is anything but worried. I think she may end up tricking him somehow. She's too shrewd.
He already have genesis back, I think Grandma will now do her bidding, his priority now will be how to get Tulip back when he finds out what Grandma did. Those Nazi are crazy, see how they blast that hell transport?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2018
thegentleman:
He already have genesis back.
I know. That's what I said.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Oga loose, what happened to Fargo na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
O partigiano porta mi via
O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao
O partigiano porta mi via
Che mi sento di morir cheesy cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
thegentleman:
Probably because its the most recent to us, more effort was given to season 2, season 2 is considered the best. This season has a good storyline too but season 2 was epic, credit to Hitler first entry.

Where did you hear that one?? What effort?? Pip Torrens introduction as Herr Starr was mercurial, but don't let that blind you to the fact that season 2 was pretty underwhelming. 3 episodes dragged by with nothing really happening. Fans and critics complained, and the writers positively responded by trimming season 3 down to 10 episodes.

It worked like a charm. No fillers anymore. All events were integral to the plot. Satan and God made cameos. Angel of Death... Hitler... Allfather... multiple Humperdoos, etc. Season 3 had a lot going on. No dull moment. More depravity. More obscenity. More fun. How could you honestly believe that more effort was put into season 2? The 3 new characters introduced in season 2 were even improved on in season 3. Hitler and Starr were more hilarious to watch, and Humperdoo... Humperdoo metamorphosed from pissing on Jesse to a tap-dancing idiot. grin

Bottom line, the current season is a tremendous step-up from season 2 and only slightly better than season 1. RT and Metacritic certainly agree with me. This is what RT had to say on the matter:

" Preacher returns to its delightful debauchery, but with a steadier hand and better balance, elevating the drama without taking the edge off."

How the seasons currently rank: 3>1>2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
skeletonkey:
Oga loose, what happened to Fargo na

Will return in 2019.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
thegentleman:
Its sad Spacey (Frank Underwood) won't be in the next season with all the allegation placed against him, I wonder what the show will be like without him, he's the reason why most of us stick around for House of Cards... Love that ruthless character of his.

It's unfortunate, but I'm kinda relieved tbh. I got tired of his lack of killer instinct at later seasons, and the irritating over-dependence on Doug and Claire. I'm expecting a very strong season 6. Since it's gonna be the last, I reckon Netflix would wanna wrap it up with a bang. I know Claire will go down, but I wonder at what cost? November can't come soon enough.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Currently watching The 12 monkeys and I don't think if I'm enjoying it or not, sounds funny....still on the first 6ep though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vitmax(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
hpymoment:
Currently watching The 12 monkeys and I don't think if I'm enjoying it or not, sounds funny....still on the first 6ep though.
if you love time travel and space time paradox you'll enjoy it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Power season 5 episode 8
Wanted dre to go down not Kanan. Tasha is badass. Still think she is hiding something tho. Tariq might be Kanan's son.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
thegentleman:
Preacher is the darkest show on TV right now. Very interesting... Can't wait for Jesse, Tulip and his Vampire friend to unite. The guy that acted Hitler deserve an accolade.
preacher really impressed fans with how it was able to improve on the comics.
PS; its weird but I keep wondering whats next for Jesse's and tulips relationship.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
hpymoment:

Stick with it, it does get better. Also, it's necessary to have watched the movie this show is based on to have a better grasp of how time-travel/time-warp dichotomy works.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
thegentleman:

The predominant British cast improved the show greatly. From Pip Torrens to Dominic Cooper, to the man that played All-Father... fantastic actors, all of them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The predominant British cast improved the show greatly. From Pip Torrens to Dominic Cooper, to the man that played All-Father... fantastic actors, all of them.
Those combination were in Misfit TV show if u remember. The delivery was good, they really express their role real good like the comic script. The storyline gives the screen writers a wide playing ground for more story. All father was a bad ass villain grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ManirBK: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
@ eerekake check ur mail
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kaziar:

preacher really impressed fans with how it was able to improve on the comics.
PS; its weird but I keep wondering whats next for Jesse's and tulips relationship.
Those two are match from heaven, their relationship is unbreakable + the two friendship with the vampire friend, unbreakable bond. I want to see how the 3 reunite again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

It's unfortunate, but I'm kinda relieved tbh. I got tired of his lack of killer instinct at later seasons, and the irritating over-dependence on Doug and Claire. I'm expecting a very strong season 6. Since it's gonna be the last, I reckon Netflix would wanna wrap it up with a bang. I know Claire will go down, but I wonder at what cost? November can't come soon enough.
Remember Frank told Claire that the person she should fear the most is the person that suggest to her to go for the Vice President sit. I see that new dude as the next villain, that guy is very ambitious just like Frank. Forgotten his name, remind me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zeanslim(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
There hasn’t been any decline of good TV series that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seats week in, week out, hungry for more. So I decided to come up with a list that consists of TV series that are currently on air and have amassed quite a number of viewers every week they air as they provide classic entertainment.

10 Most Popular TV Series Still Running

The list in the link above contains TV soaps, sit-coms, history, horror, thriller, drama, to superhero genres and so on

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
thegentleman:
Remember Frank told Claire that the person she should fear the most is the person that suggest to her to go for the Vice President sit. I see that new dude as the next villain, that guy is very ambitious just like Frank. Forgotten his name, remind me

Mark Usher?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simplyunique: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Preacher finale 11/10. Now this is how a finale should be. Excellent season. Fantastic acting, brutality @ it's finest. Best returning show of the year by far!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Simplyunique:
Preacher finale 11/10. Now this is how a finale should be. Excellent season. Fantastic acting, brutality @ it's finest. Best returning show of the year by far!
Indeed. The finale was everything I expected, and some.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Seyilome(m) and 3 guest(s)