Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519039 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Simplyunique:
Preacher finale 11/10. Now this is how a finale should be. Excellent season. Fantastic acting, brutality @ it's finest. Best returning show of the year by far!
Show runners did a 'crazy' good job on the season finale. Met a lot of expectations it did.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Mark Usher?
Yeah. You got it, we will be having him around a bit longer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 28, 2018
thegentleman:
Yeah. You got it, we will be having him around a bit longer

I honestly don't think he will make much of an impact as a straight antagonist for 2 simple reasons: conflict of interest seeing as he's Claire's advisor, and, the show will end with season 6 (the upcoming season).

Logically speaking, I think the villainy will have to come from someone else. Two new characters have joined the cast, and I expect one of them to be it. Also there's Doug. He and Claire don't like each other at all. He's only loyal to Frank, and without Frank to stop him, Doug might wanna stick it to Claire somehow. He knows where all the secrets are buried.

Should be an interesting season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Ooooo shît! That look when u know u done fûcked up.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:51am On Aug 28, 2018
So they finally killed off 50 sad

Man. Dont even know what to make of that last 15 mins. All i know is Tariq is still a very stupîd boy and i hope he gets what's coming!! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I honestly don't think he will make much of an impact as a straight antagonist for 2 simple reasons: conflict of interest seeing as he's Claire's advisor, and, the show will end with season 6 (the upcoming season).

Logically speaking, I think the villainy will have to come from someone else. Two new characters have joined the cast, and I expect one of them to be it. Also there's Doug. He and Claire don't like each other at all. He's only loyal to Frank, and without Frank to stop him, Doug might wanna stick it to Claire somehow. He knows where all the secrets are buried.

Should be an interesting season.
Sure it should be, will miss the way Frank looks at the screen when he tells us his plans with a quote. Seems it will be out around November shey?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Arondizuogu:
With the amount of series coming out this fall, only God will help those like me that are in school but loves tv series. The market is getting so competitive that every station wants to bring out something new and catchy. Netflix alone is bringing out 50 new NETFLIX ORIGINAL shows and movies in September!! I have just subscribed my Netflix, my Brother's Hulu, my cousin's HBO is on, My amazon prime I will pay for next month, remaining my Starz!! These people don carry my money finish!!

You're wealthy.

Whats your data subscription like?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:29am On Aug 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

- Preacher - Mr Robot - The Terror - Succession - Liar - Dr. Foster - Happy Valley - Trust - Sacred Games - American Vandal - Feud - American Crime Story - Wentworth - Broadchurch - Safe - Save Me - The Five - The Bridge - The Leftovers - Breaking Bad - Luther - Taboo - The Deuce - Show Me a Hero - And then There were None - Peaky Blinders - American Gods - The Sinner - Le Mantis - The Bureau - Sharp Objects - Dark - Gomorrah - Tin Star - Bosch - Cardinal - Homeland - The Counterpart - Ozark - Snowfall - The Chi - Black Sails - Vida - The Girlfriend Experience - Veep - Silicon Valley - House of Lies - House of Cards - Penny Dreadful - Yellowstone - Animal Kingdom - Big Little Lies - Babylon Berlin - etc
No bates motel?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2018
introvertme:

You're wealthy.

wealthy ko, rich ni..
unlimited data i pay for monthly.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Arondizuogu:

wealthy ko, rich ni.. unlimited data i pay for monthly.
Which network?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 28, 2018
introvertme:

Which network?

i live outside Nigeria, so my network will probably not work, but shaa glo has one an uncle used to pay for before, 60k a month, unlimited..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2018
introvertme:

No bates motel?

Bro, I didn't even scratch the surface. Those were just samples.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 28, 2018
thegentleman:
Sure it should be, will miss the way Frank looks at the screen when he tells us his plans with a quote. Seems it will be out around November shey?

Breaking the 4th wall? Claire does that too. She's completely self-aware, like Frank.

Yup. 2nd November, if Netflix is to be believed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2018
introvertme:

You're wealthy.

If you can afford it, invest in Spectranet. It's no AT &T global, but it does the job.

25gb per month, cost only 10k to subscribe, thus a good value for money. The perk is the unlimited night plan that kicks off at 1am every night and ends at 7am. Gotta live around Lagos-Ibadan-PH-Abuja-Kano-Imo axis to subscribe though. I think that's the best affordable sub you can find in Nigeria atm.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Lana1:
Ooooo shît! That look when u know u done fûcked up.

O boy, see nose. Nose of life. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

O boy, see nose. Nose of life. cheesy
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
BODYGUARD season premiere.
Now thats one way to open a show and authenticity looks good. The Brits are definitely upping their game in the thriller show space.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

If you can afford it, invest in Spectranet. It's no AT &T global, but it does the job.

25gb per month, cost only 10k to subscribe, thus a good value for money. The perk is the unlimited night plan that kicks off at 1am every night and ends at 7am. Gotta live around Lagos-Ibadan-PH-Abuja-Kano-Imo axis to subscribe though. I think that's the best affordable sub you can find in Nigeria atm.

I don't live there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Arondizuogu:

i live outside Nigeria, so my network will probably not work, but shaa glo has one an uncle used to pay for before, 60k a month, unlimited..

Everywhere good for you na undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Preacher! Better upgrade compared to season 2, this is a real comeback.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Who else finds the theme songs of both Succession and Westworld intriguing.. cos I find it captivating and soothing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
geezyk:
Who else finds the theme songs of both Succession and Westworld intriguing.. cos I find it captivating and soothing.

Like Tom Tom grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Twisting:

Like Tom Tom grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boschh(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bodyguard..

I'm Enjoying this show.. Movies of UK origin interests me a lot. I dunno whether it's their accent..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Twisting:
Preacher! Better upgrade compared to season 2, this is a real comeback.

One of the best season I watched this year, that Al Father cracks me up every time I see him.. even the devil na comedian.
What pains me Is the season 3 don end and I will have to wait till next year...

That Jesus pickin dance na something else, the music is something else..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kaziar:
BODYGUARD season premiere.
Now thats one way to open a show and authenticity looks good. The Brits are definitely upping their game in the thriller show space.

Nice Rec!

Two episodes in cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Boschh:
Bodyguard..

I'm Enjoying this show.. Movies of UK origin interests me a lot. I dunno whether it's their accent..

Same here! Good to see Lindsay Denton and Jackie from Line of Duty!

Why did I find this show so early? I have to wait every week for this now!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fweshspice(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hello Peeps... How is Boardwalk Empire's like?? Is it anyhow intriguing? Thanks in advance 4 ur responses
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boschh(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fourcade:

Same here! Good to see Lindsay Denton and Jackie from Line of Duty!

Why did I find this show so early? I have to wait every week for this now!

Lol..

I'm so impatient right now..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Roon9(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sociology55:
Hi evryone
Pls where can i download money heist sesons two

https://www.tfp.is/?s=Money+heist

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: WriiterNg and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.