Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523947 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2018
How is ATLANTA? I have seen some episodes on Fox Tv but i don't really know.... It has high rated reviews on IMBD but THE LEFT OVERS also has high rated reviews on IMBD too, but i personally think its not that great cos the series picked up in Season 2.

So how's is ATLANTA? Is it really good? Cos i like hiphop themed tv shows.... I love all shows with good story lines though... Am addicted to American tv series...

Just finished watching THE HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season 8 and 9 and i can't wait for the next season!! Am addicted... They started the new season on OWN TV cos i saw the clips on instagram... The series is now super hot. It has now turned to a Crime Drama & Thriller. It had a slow start in the beginning.... It's only 6 seasons on their Wikipedia page but trust Alaba Marketers to make more money by dividing the seasons cheesy.....

I am also planning to binge watch the GOOD WIFE and also BREAKING BAD... I have heard wonderful reviews about them... On IMBD they have one of the highest top rated reviews. Also HOUSE OF CARDS...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2018
Arondizuogu:
Who's hyped up for the Good Doctor's return? Premiers September 24. The best Drama show out there now!!
I'm with you bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Arondizuogu:
Who's hyped up for the Good Doctor's return? Premiers September 24. The best Drama show out there now!!
Yes!! Can't wait to see what Shaun has up his sleeves next season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2018
Arondizuogu:

DC is dead. Wait till Disney's acquisition of Fox is completed, we will have everyone in MCU. Deadpool, Logan, Fantastic Four. We are blowing!!!

I think the acquisition is already a done deal. They are now working on bringing back Deadpool, the Wolverine, and X-Men back to MCU.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I seriously couldn't watch it. But I might try it if because you said it it picked up momentum.

It's okay-ish. Just give it a few more episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I was having this argument with someone online. CW is for high schoolers and it's mediocrity makes Nigerian leaders look smart. They are just like EA, they have what it takes to make a show look great, but I guess they are stingy and are oriented towards kids

At least, EA is king in the gaming industry and is revered by other game developers. The CW is something of a pariah in the television industry. Both cannot compare, cuz while one is a solid global brand, the other is thrash.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Singapore1:

chuck really annoyed me

Not as much as it annoyed me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Shows to binge over the weekend

Jack ryan
Ozark S02
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2018
can't wait to enjoy my weekend with the return of OZARK...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Please any solution to this anyone?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why is bodyguard not on Netflix

This is the kinda show... It hurts to watch weekly.... And hurts more to wait till it ends.... Especially when you've tasted it

Chai, i should have waited

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoronoaZoro(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
jjii:
Yes!! Can't wait to see what Shaun has up his sleeves next season

Yep, exactly. It's a very good family drama, my kinda shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I think the acquisition is already a done deal. They are now working on bringing back Deadpool, the Wolverine, and X-Men back to MCU.

Yeah it is done, waiting for Feds to approve I think. Comcast wanted to come and spoil our show, but we pass them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Yeah it is done, waiting for Feds to approve I think. Comcast wanted to come and spoil our show, but we pass them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Stegomiah:

This is the kinda show... It hurts to watch weekly.... And hurts more to wait till it ends.... Especially when you've tasted it

Eeya. That's why I always advice people to not rush into promising shows. Wait till it's over or nearing completion, before you can fully commit. This way, you'll end up solving two problems at once: eliminate the cliffhangers and reduce your blood pressure.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:
Shows to binge over the weekend

Jack ryan
Ozark S02

Damn. I forgot all about Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan. This weekend's gonna be a bumper package for sure. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
eleshin:
Please any solution to this anyone? Thanks
Too much traffic. Wait a bit and try again.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Damn. I forgot all about Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan. This weekend's gonna be a bumper package for sure. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

You know this cheesy smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
RoronoaZoro:
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
already renewed for a second season, must be good.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kaziar:

already renewed for a second season, must be good.
see the rating sef
tom clancy is a badass novelist, read and played splinter cell, red ops
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Stegomiah:

what do these guys gain by keeping us waiting? Is there any attached bonus or traffic that is gained?
Just imagine power giving is blood pressure? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Stegomiah:

Not to be a spoiler, but Madam Home Secretary has got him wrapped under her skin. But he's good looking too so it's a win -win!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Somebody recommended Preacher here, well I downloaded the season 1, I'm still watching Originals season 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lana1:
So they finally killed off 50 sad

Man. Dont even know what to make of that last 15 mins. All i know is Tariq is still a very stupîd boy and i hope he gets what's coming!! angry
Ain't nobody fuc.kkking with Angela Valdez.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
OZARK season 2 is out now with 10 episodes. The weekend couldn't get any better. how do I sleep tonight. lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Make nobody come shout Riverdale for my side again. What a bombastic element show. Wasted my precious time...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Can Sunday come sooner? Oh Bodyguard has killed me, I'm just hyping to see Richard Madden and his sides and ass. God surely made him in his own image!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
sod09:
see the rating sef
tom clancy is a badass novelist, read and played splinter cell, red ops
Yeah any where u see the name Tom clancy either on game or movie u know issa hit. How can i forget splinter cell conviction.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
isaiah9:
Yeah any where u see the name Tom clancy either on game or movie u know issa hit. How can i forget splinter cell conviction.
yeah... splinter cell
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
isaiah9:
splinter cell since s40 phones , then Symbian phones

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)