Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524648 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ufranklin92:
Rewatching "the office" from season 1 to 10,I need to laugh so hard cheesy cheesy wink
One of the few series i wish i could wipe my memory and watch again cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
jiggaz:
How is ATLANTA? I have seen some episodes on Fox Tv but i don't really know.... It has high rated reviews on IMBD but THE LEFT OVERS also has high rated reviews on IMBD too, but i personally think its not that great cos the series picked up in Season 2.

So how's is ATLANTA? Is it really good? Cos i like hiphop themed tv shows.... I love all shows with good story lines though... Am addicted to American tv series...

Just finished watching THE HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season 8 and 9 and i can't wait for the next season!! Am addicted... They started the new season on OWN TV cos i saw the clips on instagram... The series is now super hot. It has now turned to a Crime Drama & Thriller. It had a slow start in the beginning.... It's only 6 seasons on their Wikipedia page but trust Alaba Marketers to make more money by dividing the seasons cheesy.....

I am also planning to binge watch the GOOD WIFE and also BREAKING BAD... I have heard wonderful reviews about them... On IMBD they have one of the highest top rated reviews. Also HOUSE OF CARDS...
Atlanta is a great tv show
The leftovers is a masterpiece...it's a show most people won't like because it is highly symbolic and emotional. The show started becoming great at the middle of season 1. I'm watching it from the beginning again and I'm still lost for words.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Olamyyde:

Atlanta is a great tv show
The leftovers is a masterpiece...it's a show most people won't like because it is highly symbolic and emotional. The show started becoming great at the middle of season 1. I'm watching it from the beginning again and I'm still lost for words.
Alright bro... Thank you...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Olamyyde:

One of the few series i wish i could wipe my memory and watch again cry

Micheal Scott and dwitte shrutte are killing me, heheh

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Micheal Scott and dwitte shrutte are killing me, heheh
Steve carell is a legend...the show fell apart when he left. I stopped watching it in season 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
season 3 #shooter is fire.

About to start Jack Ryan!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Olamyyde:

Steve carell is a legend...the show fell apart when he left. I stopped watching it in season 7
y?...was still lit after Micheal left ....tbh ....Jim's pranks on Dwight is so so so insane , makes u wonder .lolx.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olaboyeh(m): 1:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Just finished the last ship now and also blacklist..pls I need suggestions on sense making series like those two pls..something that will get u hooked from episode 1 of the first season pls..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blue3k(m): 2:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Insecre hbo series. Its pretty funny if any one of you wants a comedy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Can I rant on my favorite thread? So I colored my hair red, now when looking at it on the mirror, it's red on one mirror, and still black on the other!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh $7 will just go like that...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 5:32am On Sep 01, 2018
veektorh:
season 3 #shooter is fire.

About to start Jack Ryan!

http://seriesonline.bz/watch/vnZa22Bv-tom-clancy-s-jack-ryan-season-1/episode-1.html

yes i love this series,have wait along
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2018
Ozark is back also, God bless this weekend

jade912:

http://seriesonline.bz/watch/vnZa22Bv-tom-clancy-s-jack-ryan-season-1/episode-1.html

yes i love this series,have wait along
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Who is watching bodyguard? New "Condor"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Olamyyde:

That's the truth, I just saw Jim hampart of the office in a new series calles JACK RYAN, you seen it yet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Marvel1206:
Who is watching bodyguard? New "Condor"

Better than Condor please. It's the best British thriller in 20 years!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Any link to the young pope?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Too much traffic. Wait a bit and try again.

Thanks but still the same everytime i tried it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jasonteague(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
DID LOKI DISGUISE HIMSELF AS THE HULK IN INFINITY WAR? Discuss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bongys: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Guys pls has the d season 8 of Game of Thrones been released?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
y?...was still lit after Micheal left ....tbh ....Jim's pranks on Dwight is so so so insane , makes u wonder .lolx.
I hated that they tried replacing Michael with andy. I hated andy so much. He wasn't funny at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bongys:
Guys pls has the d season 8 of Game of Thrones been released?
Next year bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ufranklin92:

That's the truth, I just saw Jim hampart of the office in a new series calles JACK RYAN, you seen it yet?
I've not. Is it interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fabulous0019(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Preacheeeeeeeeeeeeer!
The season three of the show is more than fire.
AMC is really trying with their shows!!!

Adolph Hitler is the new f***king Satan!!( sorry for spoiler ) for those who are really following!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mehn, Jack Ryan is legit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please folks, I need the title of that Italian drug series you guys posted here few months ago..
Thanks in advance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2018
lymelyte:
Please folks, I need the title of that Italian drug series you guys posted here few months ago..
Thanks in advance.

Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Slymonster(m): 1:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Ozark season 2 got me hooked. A must finish for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Fabulous0019:
Preacheeeeeeeeeeeeer!
The season three of the show is more than fire.
AMC is really trying with their shows!!!

Adolph Hitler is the new f***king Satan!!( sorry for spoiler ) for those who are really following!!!
A spoiler alert is usually given before the spoiler.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sprints1: 2:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Came here to catch up with the best recent movies but all I could see from 10 pages down is all about TV series can we drop that and shift our attention to movies...I get tired of TV Series they end up missing the point after 5 seasons...Please I need to know people's review on the ffg movies
Billionaire Boys Club
An Actor Prepares
Arizona
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Just finished Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan. What a series!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 02, 2018
sprints1:
Came here to catch up with the best recent movies but all I could see from 10 pages down is all about TV series can we drop that and shift our attention to movies...I get tired of TV Series they end up missing the point after 5 seasons...Please I need to know people's review on the ffg movies
Billionaire Boys Club
An Actor Prepares
Arizona

Theresa a thread above or below this one about movies. Ciao
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 3:41am On Sep 02, 2018
jiggaz:
How cool is it? Is it like 8/10 kinda cool?

Depends on what genre you like, for me it should be 11/10 kinda cool grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.