Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515559 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mivy(f): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melonny(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Amerians Vandal. Season 2.

Two episodes in, and I'm smiling from ear to ear. Looking promising so far.
boss! Which site can I download line of duty? I have checked toxicwap and o2tvserues but they don't have any of the seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Melonny:
boss! Which site can I download line of duty? I have checked toxicwap and o2tvserues but they don't have any of the seasons.

d l . t e h m o v i e s . p r o / 9 4 / s e r i e s / l i n e . o f . d u t y /

Just join them together.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusuff4u2c(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2018
oyestephen:
Please where can I download the English subtitles for money heist season 2
You could have downloaded the series from tfpdl..... It's embedded with subtitles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2018
Has anybody seen SNATCH? I am eyeing the series with one eye. It's on my watchlist. It's probably gonna be another MoneyHeist.

Anyone who has seen it can review sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dayveed1(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2018
Just finished watching Condor.. Interesting show just don't like how almost everyone ended up being killed. These things doesn't happen in real life..

Bodyguard is a great show too.. Just need subtitle to understand David accent grin

Over to Jack Ryan..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2018
Castle Rock seem interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Nice bro, will watch later

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2018
tuttitutti:

Maybe he's just an Alaba hustler that must watch all the movies if he's to deliver world-class Customer service!

Someone asked for recommendations here, which he gave. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Some guys here tho, once they see a female moniker, even if the sh*t said is not funny, dey quote just to get noticed. angry

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

How would you rate the first season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Melonny:
I had to watch again, the first 4 episodes of Bodyguard, trying to find some clues and connect them on who killed Julia Montague?
Is she alive?
So far I have found absolutely nothing, just theories.
I will love to see this woman one more time in the series, alive!. This is the best show of 2018.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Joered63:

How would you rate the first season?

8/10. High cost of production was high. Attention to details, prestine. You can tell Netflix threw a lot of money at this faux-documentary to make it look as real as possible. Season 2 is also 8-ish atm (I'm not done bingeing it yet, so might yet increase or decrease).

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by proffnico(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
oyestephen:
use mx player..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Celmatador(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
oyestephen:
Check few pages back....you will get the link.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyestephen(m): 2:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Celmatador:

Check few pages back....you will get the link.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2018
who here will stop paying for HBO once game of thrones finishes? i know i will stop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2018
I dont care what people say, but The Crown is the best thing out there!! i dont think i can get tired of it. what a well thought out show. They all deserve Emmys abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:
who here will stop paying for HBO once game of thrones finishes? i know i will stop.

Too expensive, eh?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2018
American Vandals. Season 2

Season 1 trumps on better characterization, and has more personal feel, but season 2 has a more compelling mystery and better plot. Suffice to say, both are perfectly on par with each other. If you liked season 1, there is a high probable chance that you'll also like season 2. It doesn't feel like a tired sequel, but a different flavor of something that you already love. Overall, great show.

Bojack Horseman season 5, next. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Too expensive, eh?

It's not that expensive actually. I use HBO GO and pay a little near $15 per month. It's just that it's now boring and GOT is the only thing that keeps it going.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:

It's not that expensive actually. I use HBO GO and pay a little near $15 per month. It's just that it's now boring and GOT is the only thing that keeps it going.

HBO shows are anything but boring. They are synonymous with quality content. All their 2018 dramas and miniseries were hits, and in the comedy aspect, they are no couch potatoes either. Also, they have plethora of new interesting shows lined up for 2019. Perhaps, their shows aren't your thing?

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

HBO shows are anything but boring. They are synonymous with quality content. All their 2018 dramas and miniseries were hits, and in the comedy aspect, they are no couch potatoes either. Also, they have plethora of new interesting shows lined up for 2019. Perhaps, their shows aren't your thing?

I find them too egoistic and too smart! Succession which they just finished. I find that too stupid, Westworld I found as stupid, if people need to go on YouTube and sites to know what your show is about because you think yourself too smart to make it at straight, you have failed.
I'm not renewing my subscription with them once GOT is over.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I find them too egoistic and too smart! Succession which they just finished. I find that too stupid, Westworld I found as stupid, if people need to go on YouTube and sites to know what your show is about because you think yourself too smart to make it at straight, you have failed.
I'm not renewing my subscription with them once GOT is over.

Well, sucks for you, cuz HBO is king. They are the gold standard others try to emulate.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Well, sucks for you, cuz HBO is king. They are the gold standard others try to emulate.

Rather stick with my Netflix, Hulu, Prime and streaming.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aoshi: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2018
HBO shows work for me. The Sopranos, The Wire, GOT especially S1, OZ, Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, etc. All fantastic shows to me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Too many series these days but very few outstanding ones.

How did you guys manage to watch Handmaid Tales cos it was boring from season 1 to 2. I don't think i'm going to continue.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by live4christ: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Are you wonkru or against?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melonny(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I have just watched the first two episodes of season one. So far, I am enjoying this series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
American Vandal S02E01 grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:
American Vandal S02E01 grin
grin grin

SPOILERS ALERT
Funny sh*t. The one where the the turd burglar emoji wore a hat and trenchcoat cracked me up.

The Sir Fox.a.lot subplot though. That's a genius level of social trolling. The antics, the broken old english and whatnot were funny as f**k. I laughed so hard. Man, I love this show. I wish it were longer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
tuttitutti:
I am watching Shooter Season 1
Finally, well it's a good show. Just finished watching season 3

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
dayveed1:
Just finished watching Condor.. Interesting show just don't like how almost everyone ended up being killed. These things doesn't happen in real life..

Bodyguard is a great show too.. Just need subtitle to understand David accent grin

Over to Jack Ryan..
I swear the accent discouraged me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.