Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518277 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2018
isaiah9:
Where's yellowstone? They've not released another episode for a long time.

Baba, season one has ended.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Melonny:
I just finished season one of 'Line of duty'.. Omg, this got me thinking, which one is better between this and Homeland? I have been having some good weeks back to back, last week was 'Bodyguard'.

Haaaa, like seriously? Line of duty and Homeland?!!

For me though, Homeland leaves line of duty in the dust. Just finished line of duty season 1, I will start season 2 today. Lemme see where it leads.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melonny(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Achilles100:

For me though, Homeland leaves line of duty in the dust. Just finished line of duty season 1, I will start season 2 today. Lemme see where it leads.
okay.. the only thing I don't really like about line of duty is, any one can die, the writer/director can kill off the main character. He did that in Bodyguard as well. Unlike Homeland, the main characters are still there even after 7 seasons.
I will start season 3 today.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Achilles100:

They are different kind of shows, but Line of Duty edges it based on consistency. While Homeland fluctuates from season to season, the former improves every season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

They are different kind of shows, but Line of Duty edges it based on consistency. While Homeland fluctuates from season to season, the former improves every season.
You done with maniac?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
NEW AND RETURNING SHOWS FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER

Netflix is continuing where they left off, the streaming giant is definitely making a statement.

Tuesday October 2
- Joe Rogan: Strange Times (Netflix)
- Student Athlete (HBO)

Thursday, Oct. 4
- Star Trek : Short Treks (CBS All Access)
- SuperMansion: Season 3 (Crackle)
- Superstore: Season 4 (NBC)

Friday, Oct. 5
- In the Dark: Series One (Hulu)
- Big Mouth: Season 2 (Netflix)
- Private Life (Netflix)
- The Man in the High Castle: Season 3 (Amazon)

Saturday, Oct. 6
- Versailles: Season 3 (Ovation)
- Flight of the Conchords: Special (HBO)

Sunday, Oct. 7
- The Walking Dead: Season 9 (AMC)

Friday, Oct. 12
- The Romanoffs: Season 1 (Amazon)
- Light as a Feather: Season 1 (Hulu)
- The Kindergarten Teacher (Netflix)
- The Haunting of Hill House: Season 1 (Netflix)
- Remastered: Who Shot the Sheriff (Netflix)
- Pod Save America: Season 1 (HBO)

Sunday, Oct. 14
- Camping: Season 1 (HBO)

Monday, Oct. 15
- Bang: season 1 (Acorn TV)
- The Sentence (HBO)

Tuesday, Oct. 16
- Ron White: If You Quit Listening, I’ll Shut Up (Netflix)
- Loudermilk: Season 2 (Audience)
- The 212: Season 1 (Fuse)

Friday, Oct. 19
- Making a Murderer Season 2 (Netflix)
- A User’s Guide to Cheating Death: Season 2 (Netflix)
- Marvel's Daredevil: Season 3 (Netflix)
- Wanderlust: Season 1 (Netflix)
- Lore: Season 2 (Amazon)

Saturday, Oct. 20
- My Dinner with Herve (HBO)

Sunday, Oct. 21
- Dream Corp LLC: Season 2 (Adult Swim)

Monday, Oct. 22
- Rake: season 5 (Acorn TV)
- Young, Gifted & Classical: The Making of a Maestro (Acorn TV)

Tuesday, Oct. 23
- Adam Sandler 100% Fresh (Netflix)
- HealthDay TV: Season 1 (TBS)

Wednesday, Oct. 24
- Bodyguard: Series 1 (Netflix)

Friday, Oct. 26
- Castlevania: Season 2 (Netflix)
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Season 1 (Netflix)
- Channel Zero: The Dream Door (Syfy)

Sunday, Oct. 28
- Ray Donovan: Season 6 (Showtime)
- Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj (Netflix)

Suffice to say, October is a great month for quality tv shows.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
kingsilly:
You done with maniac?
'Fraid not. Two more episodes left. Will probably finish them this weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Achilles100:

Hi, kindly provide link to the site you downloaded Line of Duty from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Melonny:
okay.. the only thing I don't really like about line of duty is, any one can die, the writer/director can kill off the main character. He did that in Bodyguard as well. Unlike Homeland, the main characters are still there even after 7 seasons.
I will start season 3 today.
whr can i download dis line of duty can't find it on toxicwap or o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kurupt01:

I'm not downloading it o. I just stream directly from the site. I don't know if its possible to download from the site.

The site is 1movies dot is

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hardeycute(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kurupt01:

dl.tehmovies.pro, scroll down to "L"

Cc Gisborne6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2018
hardeycute:
dl.tehmovies.pro, scroll down to "L"

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2018
Achilles100:

I'm not downloading it o. I just stream directly from the site. I don't know if its possible to download from the site.

The site is 1movies dot is

Thanks I'll check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melonny(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Gisborne6:
whr can i download dis line of duty can't find it on toxicwap or o2tvseries
Google dl.tehmovies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Uh...American Vandal is non-fiction? Wow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

Oh, I'm ready for this nonsense...

EDIT: 5 minutes in...10 minutes in... maybe I wasn't ready for the nonsense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Who has an idea when into the badlands season 3 will continue?

Its as if they abandoned it or what. Over 3 months now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
Uh...American Vandal is non-fiction? Wow

The attention to detail is insane. Originally, it is meant to be a spoof series, parodying real crime documentaries like Making A Murderer, but has managed to carve out an identity for itself. If there is one important thing we learnt from season 2, it's the fact that American Vandal has become a quality show of it's own right. It has become it's own show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Maniac

Strong start, a significant lull in the middle, and a strong finale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darealsola(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Koice can you please recommend any series for me? I need super interesting series that I can watch to keep me glued to my phone....I don't like crime/detective series I just need interesting...I mean really interesting....you can add funny ones too..I've watched some interesting ones like money heist power the chi empire and others...I need more interesting ones...thanks in advance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
darealsola:
Koice can you please recommend any series for me? I need super interesting series that I can watch to keep me glued to my phone....I don't like crime/detective series I just need interesting...I mean really interesting....you can add funny ones too..I've watched some interesting ones like money heist power the chi empire and others...I need more interesting ones...thanks in advance

Go through my post history, maybe you can pick something from there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The attention to detail is insane. Originally, it is meant to be a spoof series, parodying real crime documentaries like Making A Murderer, but has managed to carve out an identity for itself. If there is one important thing we learnt from season 2, it's the fact that American Vandal has become a quality show of it's own right. It has become it's own show.
You've summarized it all bro, the second season took the show to a whole new level. shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Seunpaul01(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please, I need download link for 'The Young Pope'. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brymose(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Anybody watching orphan black?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hardeycute(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2018

I was here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrBONE2(m): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Ayam here too 1111 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 01, 2018
Koice
link for Line of Duty.. please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:29am On Oct 01, 2018
Line of Duty season 3!!!!!

I was a nervous wreck for the last two episodes.

Goddammit!!!!

Twas just too much. I couldn't even sleep till I have seen what happened to The Caddy. Just finished it right now. 3.29am.

Yeah, its that interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Estimable(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Body Guard.
Nice Series....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2018
shugacoated:
Koice

link for Line of Duty.. please?
d l . t e h m o v i e s . p r o / 9 4 / s e r i e s / l i n e . o f . d u t y /

Just join them together.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Here and now grin grin grin get it wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Seunpaul01:
Please, I need download link for 'The Young Pope'. Thanks

d l 3 . u p l o a d 0 8 . c o m / f i l e s / S e r i a l / T h e % 2 0 Y o u n g % 2 0 P o p e / S 0 1 /

Just join them together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.