Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520955 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30card(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Guys where can I download American Vandals season 2, please link show be at least 480p
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hawaii Five-0 S01 Tried of waiting for all these new series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
...DP
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
ojukwu
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Just binge watched Jack Ryan .Funnily enough I felt more sympathetic towards the villain Mousa Bin Suleiman(see pic below) than the hero Dr Ryan and his co-horts

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Seunpaul01(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

d l 3 . u p l o a d 0 8 . c o m / f i l e s / S e r i a l / T h e % 2 0 Y o u n g % 2 0 P o p e / S 0 1 /

Just join them together.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Who has an idea when into the badlands season 3 will continue?

Its as if they abandoned it or what. Over 3 months now.

No one knows.

Some sources are even predicting it'd resume next year.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
SALVATION Season2 is damn good. If you enjoy Desiginated Survivor I recommend you check out Salvation.

Meanwhile, The Gifted season 2, Empire season 4 and This is Us season 3... all started off their new first episode on a good way. No dull moment at all.

What's keeping this people from releasing American Gods season 2?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Did people actually watch this series?just downloaded the first episode of season 30 and I almost fell asleep while trying to keep up,can't believe the series has been running since the 90s.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hardeycute(m): 5:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Miggs:
Just binge watched Jack Ryan .Funnily enough I felt more sympathetic towards the villain Mousa Bin Suleiman(see pic below) than the hero Dr Ryan and his co-horts
Can you state your reasons?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2018
hardeycute:
Can you state your reasons?

I don't know. Maybe because he was portrayed as a bright and well-meaning graduate who wasn't given a chance at life just because of his color and name?

Gotta be honest, I too felt the same way.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hardeycute(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Machini:

I don't know. Maybe because he was portrayed as a bright and well-meaning graduate who wasn't given a chance at life just because of his color and name?

I still believe that is not enough reason for him to turn radical.

Racial and religion discrimination will not stop by killing innocent lives and the vulnerables.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2018
The cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Miggs:

The guy wiped out innocent lives inside a Paris church, and was in the process of triggering a deadly pandemic in America, and, you still empathized with him?? Hmm...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2018
Machini:

You suck it up, and work harder. Terrorism is not, and will never be the answer to racial and religion discrimination. There are much better and humane ways to make oneself heard.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The guy wiped out innocent lives inside a Paris church, and was in the process of triggering a deadly pandemic in America, and, you still empathized with him?? Hmm...
The actions of the people in Paris and other Western states create people like Bin Suleiman.What about the millions of people wiped out around the world by the Governments in Paris and Washington which we don't see on our tv screens because their skins aren't pale enough?Oyibo hands aren't clean.Don't be fooled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

You suck it up, and work harder. Terrorism is not, and will never be the answer to racial and religion discrimination. There are much better and humane ways to make oneself heard.
If we go into the definition of who constitutes a terrorist or not,we won't leave hear today because personally,I believe Obama,Netanyahu,Merkel,Macron,Sarkozy,Trump and co are/were the biggest terrorists in earth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Miggs:

The actions of the people in Paris and other Western states create people like Bin Suleiman.What about the millions of people wiped out around the world by the Governments in Paris and Washington which we don't see on our tv screens because their skins aren't pale enough?Oyibo hands aren't clean.Don't be fooled
Miggs:

If we go into the definition of who constitutes a terrorist or not,we won't leave hear today because personally,I believe Obama,Netanyahu,Merkel,Macron,Sarkozy,Trump and co are/were the biggest terrorists in earth

You need to have your psyche evaluated, ASAP. Your justifying the actions of terrorists with theories that sound very implausible and ludicrous is shocking. I can only surmise they were bred in your mind, and are nothing but conspiracy theories. God knows what else is breeding in there. SMH. undecided

People with your mentality are dangerous to society.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Three more days to the season 3 of The Man In The High Castle. Excited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

You need to have your psyche evaluated, ASAP. Your justifying the actions of terrorists with theories that sound very implausible and ludicrous is shocking. I can only surmise they were bred in your mind, and are nothing but conspiracy theories. God knows what else is breeding in there. SMH. undecided

People with your mentality are dangerous to society.
This post of yours is quite unfair to my person.
All I truly desire is for human beings to treat themselves (no matter their background,race,affiliation,orientation etc)better/fairly.
As long as human beings continue the way we are right now,people like Bin Suleiman and co will keep springing up around the world.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Miggs:

This post of yours is quite unfair to my person.
All I truly desire is for human beings to treat themselves (no matter their background,race,affiliation,orientation etc)better/fairly.
As long as human beings continue the way we are right now,people like Bin Suleiman and co will keep springing up around the world.

Like I have earlier stated, there are better ways to push for equality without resorting to violence. MLK did this, and succeeded without firing a single bullet. Two wrongs won't right a wrong.

We seriously need to stop playing the victim card. If/When you're discriminated against, just double down, and prove them wrong. If you're smart and hard working enough, even the most hardcore racist will be forced to reevaluate their racial bias.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Three more days to the season 3 of The Man In The High Castle. Excited.
Thought I was the only one counting down the days cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Like I have earlier stated, there are better ways to push for equality without resorting to violence. MLK did this, and succeeded without firing a single bullet. Two wrongs won't right a wrong.

We seriously need to stop playing the victim card. If/When you're discriminated against, just double down, and prove them wrong. If you're smart and hard working enough, even the most hardcore racist will be forced to reevaluate their racial bias.
How many people possess MLKs' discipline?
What victim card?If you don't fight back,you'll keep getting trampled on.No one punches a rock but a pillow always gets punched.
I knew a guy who schooled in Ukraine for a year and had to leave the country because of the unbridled racism he experienced there.Due to his experiences,the guy now has a seething hatred for white people.
Would you really want to advise such a fellow to double down and prove his abusers wrong?He will just slap you.
The only way to break the circle is to cease treating others badly in the first place

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Am watching Chicago fire...what an awesome firefighting movie...looking forward to lagacies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joshingjosh(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please can anyone suggested any series for me?

My preferred ones are series that falls under;
i) military based or has more military parts...eg strike back, seal team, last ship
ii) is related to spy or secret agent kind of things.. eg white collar, burn notice, black list

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Manifest. So far so good!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Wolfhall nawa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
I say a word of prayer for MANIFEST. Lord, let it be great. May it not tow the path of similar series like The 4400 or perform badly or veer off-course.

Amen.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AlexMill(m): 2:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Starting season 4 of Mad Men, recommend!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Performanking(m): 3:30am On Oct 03, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Where to download? Not available on tfpdl

It's only 8 episodes... Try

mobiletvshows.net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

d l . t e h m o v i e s . p r o / 9 4 / s e r i e s / l i n e . o f . d u t y /

Just join them together.

the size is something else.
can't I get something smaller? pleaseee..

I don't mind the quality..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.