Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548765 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
I just noticed that the size of mp4 videos have been reduced on o2tvseries. Has anyone downloaded from there this week? Is the quality of the video still the same?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

Nice smiley

Will check them out

The name of the series is OZARK. Hope you get the drill?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mekaprime: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mekanus:
I just noticed that the size of mp4 videos have been reduced on o2tvseries. Has anyone downloaded from there this week? Is the quality of the video still the same?

yeah, the quality didn't change.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
mekaprime:

yeah, the quality didn't change.
Wow! That's nice. A good way to save data.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwaveeboy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Odkboy23:
Who have watched Elite, a Spanish teen drama
it's a very interesting series

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgentGoat: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Don't tempt me. I'm just one speech away from unleashing Valek (The Nun) on your ass. grin grin
It's You interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
oluwaveeboy:
it's a very interesting series
just finished the season 1in one day ...its dope, some the cast is from money heist (Rio, Denver and one other girl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lowisz: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
hello good friends ,pls where can I download Ozark season 2 DAT is if it is out,

also need suggestion on a high rated thriller filled with suspense ,I will appreciate just one suggestion not multiple series which I have to choose one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
"Amazons Patriot" S02 drops tomorrow

Finally cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
jelel6:

The name of the series is OZARK. Hope you get the drill?

Loool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Counterpart
Season 2

Dec. 9

Can't wait. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mekanus:

Noticed it too, I add to double check to see if I mistakenly clicked the 3gp link when I saw 48mb size. The quality is still the same.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2018
AgentGoat:
It's You interesting?
I don't watch soap operas.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2018
AgentGoat:
It's You interesting?
I don't watch soap operas.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolu96(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2018
Hey guys , how do you add subtitles to a movie.
Currently watching breaking bad, need the subtitles ASAP, thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2018
bolu96:
Hey guys , how do you add subtitles to a movie.
Currently watching breaking bad, need the subtitles ASAP, thanks

If you use VLC (on a laptop), you can google search the name of the movie/series and download the .srt file. For example:

Inception.2010.HD.srt
Modern.Family.Season10.Episode2.HD.srt.

Then you have to make sure that the .srt file is saved with the same name as the movie or episode you want to watch in the same folder. This should automatically link the two so that the subtitle is activated when you start watching the movie.

Alternatively, you can add the .srt file using the ‘add subtitle’ option when you the movie is playing on vlc.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2018
Mekanus:
I thought i was the only one who noticed it. Their hd size too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolu96(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Illuminatus:

If you use VLC (on a laptop), you can google search the name of the movie/series and download the .srt file. For example:

Inception.2010.HD.srt
Modern.Family.Season10.Episode2.HD.srt.

Then you have to make sure that the .srt file is saved with the same name as the movie or episode you want to watch in the same folder. This should automatically link the two so that the subtitle is activated when you start watching the movie.

Alternatively, you can add the .srt file using the ‘add subtitle’ option when you the movie is playing on vlc.

Thanks but i am watching on my phone, how do i go about it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2018
bolu96:

Download MX player from PlayStore, then click on subtitles and check for online subtitles, it brings the available subtitles, then you can choose which you want downloaded, once downloaded, it's already in sync with the series you are watching

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:
"Amazons Patriot" S02 drops tomorrow

Finally cool

Have you watched the first season, if yes, where and how can I download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
bolu96:

Oh. In that case I have very limited experience on the matter. If you are using an Android enabled phone, the same procedure that I described above can be used to utilize subtitles with the VLC mobile app.

For iOS, I do not have any insights at the moment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mr Koicereloaded if you were to choose.... Which one will you pick.

Candice or Elarica Gallacher

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mutaino7:
Mr Koicereloaded if you were to choose.... Which one will you pick.

Candice or Elarica Gallacher

I'd pick Paula Patton.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Can anyone suggest to me sites I can download Patriot season 1 from.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
DayoNiyi:

Have you watched the first season, if yes, where and how can I download it?

Saw the first season about a year ago.

I don't know if the link still works.

http://dl5.lavinmovie.net/Series/Patriot/S01/480p/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

Saw the first season about a year ago.
I don't know if the link still works.
http://dl5.lavinmovie.net/Series/Patriot/S01/480p/

Still works. Thank you. Altogether, how is the series?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.