Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3585197 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (2837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2018
DayoNiyi:

it gets better. Jason — the dumb guy — is the funniest of the cast. and it's just the 3rd episode, just stick with it, you'll enjoy it eventually.
i

Yeah, probably 3 episodes is too short to conclude. Would try a season and see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2018
reigncalif1:
lol but is still good, or do you have any other one that are better, if so recommend please

like I said, if you haven't tried The Good Place, you should. I didn't like it myself but I know most people do. You may like it also.

Big Little Lies was released last year and you probably have seen it already. I really liked that one even though it is not your regular Comedy series. There are clever funny moments behind the big story. Just my type. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Rikidony:
book of ice and fire.
rikidony@gmail.com
Done, check your mail
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2018
chai.. koiceReloaded ignored me..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2018
isaiah9:
You guys have been praising this daredevil season 3 which makes me wonder, what about season 1&2? Are they not interesting? Coz i wanna watch the series.
Season 1 was great too. The 1st half of season 2 was incredible because the punisher stole the show. The 2nd half was average.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2018
The Last Ship season 5 episode 10. (series Finale)

It is what it is.. Am sorry power, but this right here is my series of 2018..

The last ship.. 9.9/10.
_.1 is for their flop in the previous episode,(episode9)before this one.

Ain't taking none for my data cos it was data well spent and wouldn't mind spending it all over again.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2018
krattoss:
The Last Ship season 5 episode 10. (series Finale)

It is what it is.. Am sorry power, but this right here is my series of 2018..

The last ship.. 9.9/10.
_.1 is for their flop in the previous episode,(episode9)before this one.

Ain't taking none for my data cos it was data well spent and wouldn't mind spending it all over again.

The Last Ship is an Epic Military series. One of the Best ever. It seems not many people follow it here. I guess the ".1" is for killing off Burk. I was greatly pained. I have all of the Seasons.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2018
shugacoated:
chai.. koiceReloaded ignored me..

Nah. Beorn gave you quite a good list. Besides, I don't know what you meant by "interesting ones", considering that my interpretation of interesting revolve mainly around slow burners - the kind of show some people would most likely call boring.

Just to give you a few examples:

- The Leftovers (3 seasons)
- Halt and Catch Fire (4 seasons)
- Poldark (4 seasons)
- Line of Duty (4 seasons)
- Broadchurch (3 seasons)
- Top of The Lake (2 seasons)
- The Americans (6 seasons)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
I just finished sneaky Pete season 2. Loved it

As for Patriot also from Amazon, just finished episode 3, don't sure whether to continue or not.

Anybody seen it, does it get more interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
temmy59:
..wherr can someone download it episode by episode with the subtitles
i download from o2tvseries then i added the subtitles manually using mx player .i download subtitles from my sub. com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
jelel6:

like I said, if you haven't tried The Good Place, you should. I didn't like it myself but I know most people do. You may like it also.

Big Little Lies was released last year and you probably have seen it already. I really liked that one even though it is not your regular Comedy series. There are clever funny moments behind the big story. Just my type. wink
ok gonna try that one and I will also try Atlanta and Barry as someone said they are good too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rikidony(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sasquatch:

Done, check your mail
thanks bro, seen it, but confuse, which is the start or are those all the books of GRRM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rikidony:

thanks bro, seen it, but confuse, which is the start or are those all the books of GRRM
They are all his books but you can start from a song of ice and fire, a world of ice and fire is just the fictional history book of the known world, a dance with dragons is the fifth book of ASOIAF
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
dubylhover:
Just finished watching the young pope...definitely a 9/10..very good acting....
Will watch it too... It has a very high rating on IMBD...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
isaiah9:
You guys have been praising this daredevil season 3 which makes me wonder, what about season 1&2? Are they not interesting? Coz i wanna watch the series.
Season 1 is not that great but its okay... I have not seen season 2 and 3 though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Doctor Who.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
cao:
Doctor Who.

Doctor who?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Nah. Beorn gave you quite a good list. Besides, I don't know what you meant by "interesting ones", considering that my interpretation of interesting revolve mainly around slow burners - the kind of show some people would most likely call boring.

- Poldark (4 seasons)
Many thanks..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
jelel6:

Doctor who?
Even in the Whovian community, that response is hella stale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
I dedicate this space to Stan Lee
The creator of
Daredevil
Agent Of Shield(S.H.I.E.L.D)

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Reddington(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
jelel6:
Wow! just finished Sharp Objects.

Pretty Deep Story. Told in Signature HBO style. I just love the quality of acting on display anytime you watch their show.

The lead Actress was *Superb* Just love the Suspense whenever Camille and Ama talk to each other.

The movie was actually based on Gylian Flynn's Novel "Sharp Objects". She also authored the widely popular "Gone Girl" which was her first work. Read both books about a year and half ago, and both are great novels, although Gone Girl was better by miles! When I saw the "Sharp Objects" trailer, I was like, "well I've read the story" meaning I already know what will happen, which is of course a huge spoiler for me. I'm sure you'll find the series interesting!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ma Nigga

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
cao:

Even in the Whovian community, that response is hella stale.

Na play I dey oh shocked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Reddington:

The movie was actually based on Gylian Flynn's Novel "Sharp Objects". She also authored the widely popular "Gone Girl" which was her first work. Read both books about a year and half ago, and both are great novels, although Gone Girl is better by miles! When I saw the "Sharp Objects" trailer, I was like, "well I've read the story" meaning I already what will happen, which is of course a huge spoiler for me. I'm sure you'll find the series interesting!!

I surely did.

I haven't read the book. But I'm sure the show runners wouldn't follow the novel to the letter.

Besides, its one thing reading a story and another watching it play out visually. I believe you'd enjoy it greatly despite your foreknowledge. If not for anything but the fact that the acting was really, really topnotch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Reddington:

The movie was actually based on Gylian Flynn's Novel "Sharp Objects". She also authored the widely popular "Gone Girl" which was her first work. Read both books about a year and half ago, and both are great novels, although Gone Girl is better by miles! When I saw the "Sharp Objects" trailer, I was like, "well I've read the story" meaning I already what will happen, which is of course a huge spoiler for me. I'm sure you'll find the series interesting!!
Dope series ,I love mystery and twists.. pls recommend another series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 5:51am On Nov 13, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

- Poldark (4 seasons)
The Americans was good... The Leftovers picked up for me at the end of Season 1. Season 2 was good. Haven't seen Season 3 though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Currently watching:
- Channel Zero: The Dream Door: Second best season so far after No End House
- Informer season 1: Outstanding acting and an unexpected plot twist.
- AHS: Apocalypse: Decent season. Not a great season, but highly bingeable. Remaining one episode to go
- The Deuce Season 2; The atmosphere and the different story lines, plus the cinematography were brilliant as ever. David Simon is still at the top of his game, it seems.

About to start:
- Patriot season 2
- Norsemen season 2

Finished
- Rake season 5
- Mr Inbetween season 1
- Mayan M.C season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lowisz: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2018
pls where can I download Ozark season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lowisz: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2018
lowisz:
pls where can I download Ozark season 2

got it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2018
reigncalif1:
please someone should recommend a good comedy series to watch now I have been searching but not sure what to watch
I have seen some reviews on
Atlanta
Barry
better call Saul
are they good
The neighborhood. New Girl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rikidony(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2018
Sasquatch:

They are all his books but you can start from a song of ice and fire, a world of ice and fire is just the fictional history book of the known world, a dance with dragons is the fifth book of ASOIAF
OK THANK YOU SO MUCH

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (2837) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.