Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549226 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by danduj(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
drcynthia:
Hi. Pls which site can I download The voice US
toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drcynthia(f): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
danduj:
toxicwap
thanks...I miss 'hdcinemas.in'
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
tuzeriouz:

5/5
Seal Team is more mature and realistic than all those military series. Love it. The way they use that military dog damn.. Bravo 1 grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Hustle - esque
- Leverage
- Burn Notice
- Human Target
- White Collar
- The Mentalist
- Castle
- Lie to Me
- Chance
- Sneaky Pete
- Goliath

24- esque
- Traffik
- The Blacklist
- Sleeper Cell
- Spooks (UK answer to 24)
- Flashpoint
- Archer
- Berlin Station
- The Honorable Woman
- Deep State
- Strike Back
- Homeland
- The Unit
- Collateral
- The Last Ship
- The Brave
- Alias
- Babylon Berlin
- Fauda

Breaking Bad - esque
- Better Call Saul
- Ozark
- Narcos
- The Wire
- The Shield
- Snowfall
- The Chi
- Justified
- The Deuce
- Boardwalk Empire
- Peaky Blinders
- The Sopranos
- Fargo
- Get Shorty
- Sons of Anarchy
- Mayans M.C
- Banshee

House of Cards - esque
- Succession
- Billions
- Suits
- House of Lies
- House of Cards (UK)
- Westwing
- Newsroom
- Halt and Catch Fire
- Bloodline

The Chilling Adventure of Sabrina - esque
- The Haunting of Hill House
- Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrel
- Penny Dreadful
- A Discovery of Witches
- The Magicians
- True Blood
- Santuary
- Inside No 9
- American Horror Story
- Masters of Horror
- Channel Zero
- Requiem
pls where can i download most of this movies, non at o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
have anyone seen insomnia, if yes... how d series be?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tuzeriouz(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
isaiah9:
Seal Team is more mature and realistic than all those military series. Love it. The way they use that military dog damn.. Bravo 1 grin
That dog was damn so good. K9 section of NAF is training dogs to perform similar responsibility. Above all, Strike Back is dopest.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hawaii Five-0 S02 �
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Guys please when recommending tv series indicate if its in English or other languages. I downloaded first two episodes of Elite and Money Heist only to discover its in Spanish. A big waste of my data. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Reddington(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Started "The Crown" today, and wow! Just 2 episodes and I just can't stop. If you're a fan of history, then The Crown is for you. Fantastically directed, I tell you!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
ab221:
Guys please when recommending tv series indicate if its in English or other languages. I downloaded first two episodes of Elite and Money Heist only to discover its in Spanish. A big waste of my data. Thanks
i don't think is a waste of data, use subtitles to watch them they are dope movie, through with money heist am currently watching elite. very interesting movie especially money heist

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MobileGees: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Ever heard of Bullseye, Daredevil's nemesis from the comics? That's him. Pointdexter will metamorphose into Bullseye after undergoing an operation that not only fixed his broken spinal cord, but also upgraded him. If season 4 gets the greenlight, Daredevil and friends are in a world of trouble, cuz Pointdexter aka Bullseye will be coming to collect.

Thank you for spoiling season 4 for us....because you've seen the comic

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
please guys between seal team, strike back and the last ship, which one is the best among them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
reigncalif1:
please guys between seal team, strike back and the last ship, which one is the best among them

Strike Back, for me. Though I've not seen Last Ship, might be the only one who's not at this rate. Strike Back beats SEAL Team hands down.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
MobileGees:

Thank you for spoiling season 4 for us....because you've seen the comic

Dude, it's clearly written on the walls that Pointdexter will be main villain if season 4 were to happen. The open-ended last scene all but screamed it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
reigncalif1:

As military shoot-em-ups go, the top 3 are, Strike Back season 1-5, The Unit and The Last Ship.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
bamtos14:

pls where can i download most of this movies, non at o2tvseries

I mainly stream, but you can download all the tv shows on that list between 10 dependable websites that I unfortunately will have to refrain from revealing their details here because, anti-spambot (it has already dealt with my primary account as it is). Quote me with your email address, and I'll send them to you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
AdorableJosh:

Strike Back, for me. Though I've not seen Last Ship, might be the only one who's not at this rate. Strike Back beats SEAL Team hands down.
ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2018
reigncalif1:
They're all very good but strike back is bae.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

As military shoot-em-ups go, the top 3 are, Strike Back season 1-5, The Unit and The Last Ship.
Yeah season 6 of strike back was below par.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
American Horror Story

Seems you can't kill the spawn of Satan....the end is meant to happen...lol

But I wouldn't want them to continue this season in s9

let them come up with a whole other anthology....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
American Horror Story

Seems you can't kill the spawn of Satan....the end is meant to happen...lol

But I wouldn't want them to continue this season in s9

let them come up with a whole other anthology....
Well, it's an anthological series, there definitely will be a whole different story in season 8,I kinda want something that have to do with space
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sasquatch:

Well, it's an anthological series, there definitely will be a whole different story in season 8,I kinda want something that have to do with space

9, you mean

I think Spawn of Satan would be back in season 10

the final season....cause they won't just reintroduce him just like that and leave us at a dead end...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
reigncalif1:

Last ship
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
milanseedorf:

Last ship
have u watch the three series, or is it only last ship u have watched, cause people are saying strike back is better than them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
DannyKoice:

I mainly stream, but you can download all the tv shows on that list between 10 dependable websites that I unfortunately will have to refrain from revealing their details here because, anti-spambot (it has already dealt with my primary account as it is). Quote me with your email address, and I'll send them to you.
bamigboye9@gmail.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
bamtos14:
bamigboye9@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nymphomaniac(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Who else is excited about the impending release of NARCOS: MEXICO?

FEW HOURS TO GO

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nymphomaniac(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
ab221:
download the subtitle na. Money heist is in Spanish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

It's merely an entertainment - an activity intended for enjoyment/recreation rather than a serious/practical purpose. You shouldn't put much stock into it. The genre is fantasy after all.

Exactly, I don't think it's that deep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Currently watching 3%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.