Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521634 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2018
fk001:

I have watched Elites very interesting series

Now i am watching Dynasty God bless the director of the series that series is my best drama series so far.

I like all the actors in that series kiss

After Dynasty i will like to watch money heist
You know when someone posted that Dynasty is better than Empire I thought here comes another overhyped series but after watching the series I can conclude that dynasty is way better than empire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Treyknowles:
You know when someone posted that Dynasty is better than Empire I thought here comes another overhyped series but after watching the series I can conclude that dynasty is way better than empire.

Aswear

I need someone to recommend another family drama series for me.

Before, Thriller and Mystery are my best genre in season films now i have added drama to it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Treyknowles:
post download link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
alex81:
post download link
check toxicwap dot com or tfpdl.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Watched Season 1 - 4 of The Last Ship. Seaon 1 - 3 is absolutely great, but i have to say season 4 is a big disappointment for me was expecting more of the same.
I want to know if Season 5 is better than 4 so as to watch, but if its the same please advice me to quit the series and begin Dynasty.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
ab221:
Watched Season 1 - 4 of The Last Ship. Seaon 1 - 3 is absolutely great, but i have to say season 4 is a big disappointment for me was expecting more of the same.
I want to know if Season 5 is better than 4 so as to watch, but if its the same please advice me to quit the series and begin Dynasty.
Don't stop, it's a very good series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Is anyone watching Frontier?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Finished watching Dynasty. Currently watching Reign Season 3. Reign is one of my all time best series. So addictive!!

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
hpymoment:

Don't stop, it's a very good series.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmydegem: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
fk001:

Aswear

Before, Thriller and Mystery are my best genre in season films now i have added drama to it.

THE GIFTED
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Emmydegem:

THE GIFTED

OK thanks bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoronoaZoro(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
fk001:

Aswear

I need someone to[b] recommend another family drama series [\b] for me.

Fuji house of commotion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wow!!! So much rave about Elite, Dynasty that I'm actually doubting they are as good as people claim they are!

Anyways cool, finally had time to see Maniac, the Hunting of Hill House and Bodyguard, Chilling adventures of sabrina recently.

Maniac was all about the two leads ( in a good way )

The Hunting of Hill House is one of the best series of the year for me.

Bodyguard was not what I expected. Very lame final episode in my opinion.

Chilling adventures of Sabrina was Okay. Hope they do better next season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2018
RoronoaZoro:

Fuji house of commotion

Thanks i will also try it wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2018
I will also like to recommend secret and lies.

Only 2 seasons and each season have different story line with different characters.

What i mean is Season 1 ends in season 1

Season 2 also ends in season 2.

Season 2 is the most interesting season of the series, season 1 is also dope.

The genre are; mystery, thriller, crime, and drama.

Try and watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Tonybod:
Just finished season 3 of daredevil, sad Netflix pulled the plug on this one. Fisk has always been a worth villain. Oh dex
Season 3 is out!!
I have been waiting ages for the release.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by danduj(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2018
fk001:

Aswear

Greenleaf

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonybod: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2018
quivah:

Season 3 is out!!
I have been waiting ages for the release.

For some months
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
fk001:
I will also like to recommend secret and lies.

Only 2 seasons and each season have different story line with different characters.

What i mean is Season 1 ends in season 1

Season 2 also ends in season 2.

Season 2 is the most interesting season of the series, season 1 is also dope.

The genre are; mystery, thriller, crime, and drama.

Try and watch it.

As per your recommendation just downloaded both seasons, flexing school WiFi ( up to 180g worth of downloads and still counting). If I find the series not interesting I will use my gf vagina juice and swear for you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2018
The Inmate is quite interesting. It's a Spanish prison series. An ex-US marine infiltrates a Mexican prison to investigate the kidnapping of the daughter of a US judge

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
As per your recommendation just downloaded both seasons, flexing school WiFi ( up to 180g worth of downloads and still counting). If I find the series not interesting I will use my gf vagina juice and swear for you.

Lol

You will definitely enjoy it, if you like the genre i mention earlier.

Don't forget i emphasize on season 2.

Season 1 is also interesting. Or should i be a spoiler for you to tell you a little bit

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2018
fk001:

Lol

You will definitely enjoy it, if you like the genre i mention earlier.

Don't forget i emphasize on season 2.

Season 1 is also interesting. Or should i be a spoiler for you to tell you a little bit
spoiler unless you want the swear to come earlier.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2018
fk001:

Aswear

Greenleaf, very interesting... Oprah is the executive producer. Most of the casts are black.

The Haves and The Have Nots ...... Another very addictive family drama. You will love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Damn! s03 of The Last Kingdom is fvkinq lit... i feel the chemistry between King Alfred's daughter (can't spell her name very well lol) and Uthred Ragnerson 'the Outlaw' is perfect

Next》》Vikings s05 'part B'

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by finalboss(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
finalboss:
When is american gods coming out

March, 2019.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
fk001:

I have watched Elites very interesting series

Now i am watching Dynasty God bless the director of the series that series is my best drama series so far.

I like all the actors in that series kiss

After Dynasty i will like to watch money heist
wow u have not watch money heist u are really missing ooo the movie is the best series for me in this 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
reigncalif1:
wow u have not watch money heist u are really missing ooo the movie is the best series for me in this 2018

Yea so many people are talking about it.

I will watch it as soon as i am done with dynasty. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
reigncalif1:
please which site can I download the English speaking version, or the one with English subtitles?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by melodyogonna(m): 1:58am On Dec 14, 2018
please where can I download silicon valley season 4?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel, dostr4(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.