Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520221 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Doctee:
it seems the show won't be continued again

That'll be most unfortunate, I love that show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vitmax(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2018
Anyone watching tidelands and Titan??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eloinmoney: 12:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donvick45(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Currently watching THE GIFTED season 2 very interesting
Rating it 9/10
Marvel studios are really trying
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donbigi2(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Sabrina is back

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2018
Donvick45:
Currently watching THE GIFTED season 2 very interesting
Rating it 9/10
Marvel studios are really trying
Crap, current rating 7.6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donvick45(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
how is 7.6/10 crap? BTW 9/10 is my rating
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Donbigi2:
Sabrina is back

Just one episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
DayoNiyi:

Just one episode.

Yeah, holiday special.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=DayoNiyi post=73874766]

Next episode is on the 17th of December. [/quotes ] Ok thanks for the info
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Doctee:
Dogs of berlin badass show spoiler not 4 persons under 18
is there much sex scene?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
idreezbaba:

altered carbon is shit but 13 reasons is one my best TV series of all time.. most people don't like it because they find it depressing.. I really love the show and can't wait for season 3 next year..
there is no way you wont like the actors of that show, you will always want to know what will happen next!?
trust me it's a good show

13 reasons why is a horrible show that has no place airing at all. a lot of concerned parents and watchdog groups are campaigning for it to be cancelled and rightfully so. the way it glorifies teen suicide, r.ape and bullying is an eyesore.

altered carbon is bae. easily one of the best shows of the year. glad it is getting a second season.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
7.6 is not a crap rating. it literally means good or commendable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eloinmoney: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Don't watch if you're afraid to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpHVpqG-2H0
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
tolulope2021:

I have downloaded the episode 1 but not watched it... Hope it's worth taking my time?

It's worth it! grin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chilling adventures of Sabrina new episode, Christmas special.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
chidoo4luv:
is there much sex scene?
Lmfao.
You like tv shows with a lot of sex scenes?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fresh prince of bel air re runs

That show makes me so happy lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chic2pimp(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
ibkayee:
Fresh prince of bel air re runs

That show makes me so happy lol

Pow!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

Pow!
Classic, remember that channel on Sky, 'Trouble'? grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chic2pimp(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Friends!.....Yh I love Friends. I can still remember the day the last ever episode aired.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
chic2pimp:
Friends!.....Yh I love Friends. I can still remember the day the last ever episode aired.
I was gonna go start with Friends after Fresh Prince, another show I can never get tired of cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
chic2pimp:
what year are you exactly undecided
Friend loun loun

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqBAEC-4NgQ

1:21

"What's this, a pyjama party? Scooch over!"

Lmao never gets old

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chic2pimp(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Classic, remember that channel on Sky, 'Trouble'? grin

Is Trouble still on Sky? shocked....Madting!

ibkayee:

I was gonna go start with Friends after Fresh Prince, another show I can never get tired of cheesy

One of my Guilty pleasures I can't even deny that. Will forever love Friends. With regards to Fresh Prince, Nia Long was one of the first names I followed when I got my Insta. One of my childhood crushes grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

Is Trouble still on Sky? shocked....Madting!
Lool doubt it

One of my Guilty pleasures I can't even deny that. Will forever love Friends. With regards to Fresh Prince, Nia Long was one of the first names I followed when I got my Insta. One of my childhood crushes grin
Olosho tongue

BEAUTIFUL woman sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chic2pimp(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
sod09:
what year are you exactly undecided
Friend loun loun

Bro I won't believe How many times I have watched it grin. Someone actually got me the whole 10 series on DVD as a christmas present a few years ago shocked grin. Can't remember where I put it though.

I am a comedy series freak. If you can make me laugh I am down with you
Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond
Two and the Half Men
Big Bang Theory
My Wife and Kids
Bernie Mac
Everybody Hates Chris
How I met your mother
Friends
Fresh Prince
Seinfield
Kenan and Kel
Martin
Simpson
The Cosby Show

I binge on these sorts of programmes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chic2pimp(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool doubt it

Olosho tongue

BEAUTIFUL woman sha

They closed in 2009 just read it online. Big Shame really.

SuperrrrrFoineeeee!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2018
chic2pimp:

Bro I won't believe How many times I have watched it grin. Someone actually got me the whole 10 series on DVD as a christmas present a few years ago shocked grin. Can't remember where I put it though.

I am a comedy series freak. If you can make me laugh I am down with you
Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond
Two and the Half Men
Big Bang Theory
My Wife and Kids
Bernie Mac
Everybody Hates Chris
How I met your mother
Friends
Fresh Prince
Seinfield
Kenan and Kel
Martin
Simpson
The Cosby Show

I binge on these sorts of programmes.
try action comedy like lethal weapon,I'm not really the type that just sit and watch full comedy series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idreezbaba(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2018
DandeNumeruno:

13 reasons why is a horrible show that has no place airing at all. a lot of concerned parents and watchdog groups are campaigning for it to be cancelled and rightfully so. the way it glorifies teen suicide, r.ape and bullying is an eyesore.

altered carbon is bae. easily one of the best shows of the year. glad it is getting a second season.
woooow can't believe anyone would say that. probably you are not getting the story right.. the movie is designed to go exactly against what you just typed honestly.. you are getting it totally wrong bro
you definitely don't understand the movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2018
idreezbaba:

woooow can't believe anyone would say that. probably you are not getting the story right.. the movie is designed to go exactly against what you just typed honestly.. you are getting it totally wrong bro
you definitely don't understand the movie

bruv you're the first person I have come across on the internet that actually see the show as a positive.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2018
origin is a madt show. can't stop watching.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Toyade888(m), GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)