Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518747 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by biggieoflife: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
ibkayee:

I think he means the author of the diary is the only person who can write/post in the diary lol

ah! my bad

lemme edit my comment lest i get a well deserved tonguelash.... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
ibkayee:
I've watched episodes 1-3 of 'YOU' so far

This series reminds me of those ‘young adult’, angsty ‘love’ fanfics on quizilla and fictionpress back in the day

Why doesn't this Beck girl have any blinds in her house? It's really getting on my nerves lol. And I know it’s only fiction but how is it possible that Joe is turning up EVERYWHERE she goes and she hasn’t noticed him even once

I can’t stand Joe, I find him so annoying and creepy

I found this really troubling.

She did notice later on though grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
biggieoflife:

ah! my bad

lemme edit my comment lest i get a well deserved tonguelash.... grin
Lool I'll edit mine too grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
introvertme:

I found this really troubling.
Very troubling

She did notice later on though grin
Praise God grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by biggieoflife: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool I'll edit mine too grin cheesy

thanks wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2018
Marvel1206:
Just finished Snatch and Banshee. (S01)

My aim was to get strangled in the action.. Like money heist did to me but unfortunately, only one of them piqued my interest.

I should have stopped snatch after the first three episodes but morbid curiosity got the better of me. I don't know if I'm the only one that finds the synergy between comedy and action absurd.

Hyped? Kinda

Banshee on the other hand didn't disappoint. Although old, it was equally recommended to me by some fellas. Realistic & captivating, it was injected with just the right dose of suspense and thrill. Will definitely be progressing to season 2.

Snatch goes to my hall of shame, like breaking bad and the walking dead - never to be completed

I have never watched breaking bad.

How interesting is it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 1:00am On Dec 28, 2018
fk001:

How interesting is it?
To me, it's one word:

Boring

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 1:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Marvel1206:

To me, it's one word:

Boring

Thanks I won't waste my time to watch it.

I need series like Money heist, Elites or any Spanish series with a good website to download it.

Any recommendation?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deen4real7902: 5:41am On Dec 28, 2018
Marvel1206:

To me, it's one word:

Boring

You are really missing, one of the best film ever, you just have to be patient in the 1st season, it's as interesting like 24, prison break, One tree hill, suit, money heist, arrow.....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2018
fk001:

I need series like Money heist, Elites or any Spanish series with a good website to download it.

Any recommendation?
Try Tom Clancy's Jack ryan, the last ship.. I like them

Condor and Bodyguard also have an underlying pattern. You can check their first 2 episodes and see if you can continue.

They are available on toxicwap for average quality. Fztvseries for low quality and tfpdl for 480 to 720p

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2018
deen4real7902:

You are really missing, one of the best film ever, you just have to be patient in the 1st season, it's as interesting like 24, prison break, One tree hill, suit, money heist, arrow.....
I just started to run from series with slow start offs. It took a miracle for me to watch the first four seasons of game of thrones, the hype I think.

That's why I said "To me" . Different strokes for different folks you know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deen4real7902: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Marvel1206:

Try Tom Clancy's Jack ryan, the last ship.. I like them

Condor and Bodyguard also have an underlying pattern. You can check their first 2 episodes and see if you can continue.

They are available on toxicwap for average quality. Fztvseries for low quality and tfpdl for 480 to 720p

I've seen all these, not interesting compared to breaking bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2018
deen4real7902:

I've seen all these, not interesting compared to breaking bad
We all can't have the same taste wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2018
fk001:

How interesting is it?

Personally I find it great. It might get boring along the line though. But it's worth watching!..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
deen4real7902:

True, you just have to be patient. I think the first and second season were really boring but from the third season, that's when I began to enjoy the series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Blackmirror:Bandersnatch is out.

It's an interactive film, viewers can choose how the plot progresses by making decisions for the characters.

Summary= So you have to subscribe for Netflix grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2018
So I just binge watched the third season of GREENLEAF.... Now i can't wait for season 4! This was an explosive season! what an amazing, inspiring and beautiful ending.

Greenleaf is my favorite family drama on television at the moment.. The tension between Grace and lady Mae always breaks my heart. I love Lady Mae however, I never liked how she treated Grace, her past mistakes is not Grace's burden to bare! Maybe now Lady Mae & Grace can start to heal now that the truth is out.

i love how the writers left us with a heart warming feeling, it was sad and beautiful..... the show reminds me of faith, family and forgiveness. TV shows doesn't always have to be about guns, drugs, sex and so much violence.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool cheesy

Lol I don't watch reality shows because I'm actually interested in what they're doing, I watch them because most of them are ridiculous train wrecks which can be entertaining cheesy

No problem, you can recommend something for me once I'm done with 'YOU' grin
I promise you won't regret watching dynasty

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebecode(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
The good old and very interesting GOTHAM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
introvertme:

It's an interactive film, viewers can choose how the plot progresses by making decisions for the characters.

very mad movie, i made some bad decision tried to rewind, turn out that i can't grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Iyajelili:

I promise you won't regret watching dynasty
Thanks smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
hakeemlyon:
So I just binge watched the third season of GREENLEAF.... Now i can't wait for season 4! This was an explosive season! what an amazing, inspiring and beautiful ending.

Greenleaf is my favorite family drama on television at the moment.. The tension between Grace and lady Mae always breaks my heart. I love Lady Mae however, I never liked how she treated Grace, her past mistakes is not Grace's burden to bare! Maybe now Lady Mae & Grace can start to heal now that the truth is out.

i love how the writers left us with a heart warming feeling, it was sad and beautiful..... the show reminds me of faith, family and forgiveness. TV shows doesn't always have to be about guns, drugs, sex and so much violence.

Used to enjoy Greenleaf, but noticed too much attention was given to the gay guy. So i stopped, felt it was becoming another Empire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Binge watch escape at dannemora

Quite interesting.. But the plot is a weak..still quite interesting tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
fk001:

How interesting is it?

Once you start you won't be able to stop

One of the best tvseries ever created on planet earth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
hakeemlyon:

Imagine watching GREENLEAF

tragic cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlaqScarface(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
introvertme:

How is this possible
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlaqScarface(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Marvel1206:

To me, it's one word:

Boring

People like you don't know film. Breaking Bad is the best series ever after GOT. It's slow paced until like episode 8 of season one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlaqScarface(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
fk001:

Any recommendation?

Don't mind him. Breaking Bad is lit!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Someone said Breaking Bad is boring grin
Just had to screenshot that post, maybe anytime i feel sad i'll pick it up and start laughing hard

Well everyone with his/her opinion (i won't judge) and for those who are asking bout the show, i'll recommend it 10x over... Cheers!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Just finished watching "YOU".

Damn! It was really good, full of suspense, and brilliant acting. The part with the police not finding the murderer by tracking the phones was very unrealistic though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 12:06am On Dec 29, 2018
BlaqScarface:

People like you don't know film. Breaking Bad is the best series ever after GOT. It's slow paced until like episode 8 of season one
You know it's funny.. That people still have this "We all must share the same view" mentality.

Do you even see the conflicting opinions as regards its slow pace?

Pfft

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)