Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527266 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2019
R2bees:
Guys how is KILLING EVE?? I want to start watching.

overhyped and unrealistic. I did not really like Sandra Oh's character. I could not wait to be done with the season, I doubt I'll give season 2 a chance. It was not terrible, just silly. I'll rate it a 5/10.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2019
shoyemiayodeji:
Hunting of the hill house is 5/10. An average series

I hope wayne is worth it
5/10 is veryy generous. I had such high hopes for the nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2019
jelel6:

The fact you didn't like it or feel it doesn't make it average.

There are many indices that are considered before a rating is given to films, some are glaring while others we're not too concerned about.

At least, the story was above average and the performance of the cast was nothing short of phenomenal, including the bunch of brilliant child actors.

Abeg stop talking plenty. The haunting of hillhouse was a snoozefest. Great storyline but boring delivery.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Miggs:

How can I share my view about a tv program on this forum without having watched it?
There are many tv shows with great/high ratings and a passionate fanbase which I dislike.If you really watched the haunting of hill house,did you really enjoy episodes 6 and 7?Didn't the episodes endlessly drag on in a vacous monotone?Don't you think the season could have been concluded in just 3 episodes?

3 episodes?? The season should have never happened.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2019
etiosa24:
Pls how about this series " Dirty John".

Thinking of downloading it.

I believe YOU is a more interesting version
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
SAMBHOSS:
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Renewed straight to season 4...

wawuuu

I'm pleased.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
berylLOL:

Abeg stop talking plenty. The haunting of hillhouse was a snoozefest. Great storyline but boring delivery.

Haha, what do you expect? For them to start chasing ghosts with swords and guns to make it lively?

Well, if we all like the same things what are we? Robots?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
berylLOL:

5/10 is veryy generous. I had such high hopes for the nonsense.

Haha grin it's actually 8.8/10 on ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
philbubs:

Is it out yet?

As I come take watch am if I never watch am?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Machini:
Breaking Bad.

So, for over 7 years I put off watching this. Downloaded a couple episodes in 2011 and couldn't stomach the whole thing back then, Ctrl + Alt + Del.

Fast forward to 2019, due to some people's position and rating of the show on here I decided to try again. I mean, too many people cannot be wrong 'bout this show. So 2 weeks ago, I managed to download 5 episodes to test the waters.

Now I'm almost done with season 2 and all I think about everyday at work is 'I need to get home and chill with my Breaking Bad', and I used to be the General Secretary of the 'I don't get the fuss about Breaking Bad' Association.

So to my former club members, make of that what you will.

You just wait till you get to season 3.....it gets more interesting and addictive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
paradigmshift:

As I come take watch am if I never watch am?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who has seen "THE PASSAGE". Just episode 1 and 2, I am already hooked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Vikings this ivar is very wicked o so heartless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yes. Quite interesting.
paradigmshift:
The kingdom 2019

Samurai + Netflix+ zombies.

Dopppppeeeeeeee.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viking007(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Vikings: Season 5, Episode 20. Bjorn!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viking007(m): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Machini:
Breaking Bad.

So, for over 7 years I put off watching this. Downloaded a couple episodes in 2011 and couldn't stomach the whole thing back then, Ctrl + Alt + Del.

Fast forward to 2019, due to some people's position and rating of the show on here I decided to try again. I mean, too many people cannot be wrong 'bout this show. So 2 weeks ago, I managed to download 5 episodes to test the waters.

Now I'm almost done with season 2 and all I think about everyday at work is 'I need to get home and chill with my Breaking Bad', and I used to be the General Secretary of the 'I don't get the fuss about Breaking Bad' Association.

So to my former club members, make of that what you will.

One of the BEST, if not the BEST TV series ever. This are the kind of shows that stay with you till you die. 10/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teemac01(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Viking007:
One of the BEST, if not the BEST TV series ever. This are the kind of shows that stay with you till you die. 10/10.

if you like street smart,drugs and violence try watching the wire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viking007(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
teemac01:

if you like street smart,drugs and violence try watching the wire
Thanks will YouTube the trailer tomorrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teemac01(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Doctee:
Vikings this ivar is very wicked o so heartless

are you just knowing...its been obvious since the beginning of season 4 last 2 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
teemac01:

are you just knowing...its been obvious since the beginning of season 4 last 2 episodes
I know but this episode that war almost moved me to tears I was like can I do this to my brothers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
jjii:
Yes. Quite interesting.

Not quite...
Very interesting...dopppppe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
berylLOL:

overhyped and unrealistic. I did not really like Sandra Oh's character. I could not wait to be done with the season, I doubt I'll give season 2 a chance. It was not terrible, just silly. I'll rate it a 5/10.
Couldn't agree more. Also their Accent is a huge turn off but I will finish it anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Viking007:
Vikings: Season 5, Episode 20. Bjorn!!! cheesy
Bro wetin happen to Bjorn shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Black Lightning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ever watching any series and all you do is to think about the series when you are not watching, like you cant wait to see what happens next. Yea, i need those kinds, Someone should help me here. New series not more than two seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
jelel6:

Haha grin it's actually 8.8/10 on ...

Lol I hear you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
R2bees:
Couldn't agree more. Also their Accent is a huge turn off but I will finish it anyway.

Oh it gets worse grin finish it tho, just to satisfy your curiosity.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who else is a fan of How to get away with murder? Season5 E10 was WHAAAT shocked

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Finally...Finished... Legion...

Yeah it's old news.

*Best boss fight ever* == Omar farouk vs David. Haha

Omar Farouk I dig you but it's team Leeney and David next season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gather here oo. If you haven't watched 'into the dark', wetin you gain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Agbakolly:
Bro wetin happen to Bjorn shocked
Bjorn is now King of Kattegat. Best part? Lagertha is back home. Ivar has gone exile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.