Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3733025 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (2911) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hi. I'll need someone to recommend series for me to watch. Something quite similar to Vikings and Game of thrones. I'm a huge fan of medieval movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Viking season 5 episode 20 too lit.....

Bloody episode...
Ivan wife bleeped up sha but Ivan still a boss..

My favourite series.... Damn

Can't wait for the next season or episode...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Hi. I'll need someone to recommend series for me to watch. Something quite similar to Vikings and Game of thrones. I'm a huge fan of medieval movies.

Rome

The last kingdom

Borgias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

Watch the last Kingdom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2019
Doctee:
Vikings this ivar is very wicked o so heartless
he is smarter than bjorn. this episode has made me rate it slightly ahead of GOT. for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2019
Going by the way Vikings is enthusiastically discussed in this thread, I think I should give it a try. I hope I won't regret it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:13am On Feb 01, 2019
Doctee:
I know but this episode that war almost moved me to tears I was like can I do this to my brothers
Ragnar knew his sons would wana fight for Kattegat so he tried the diversion to wessex just to ensure everyone has land to feel like a boss. obviously didnt work.

i wont be surprised that if ivar goes to meet the danes on the land that ubbe was given.

what drives a man is capable of killing him.

Haralad still wants Kattegat.
Bjorn will not feel satisfied having Kattegat. He wants Ivar.

Hvitserk driven by valid hate, but he doesnt think much again.

as for the role gunnhild plays, she may get killed alongside her husband.

Harald is a tricky chess piece here.

This battle is an insult to what their father stood for. If only they were thinking.

Freydis sef eh. Was she that foolish to play that role? or is it a decoy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:17am On Feb 01, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

The Last Kingdom

Victoria

for now only these two are medieval.

the LK is like a sequel to Vikings with an older King Alfred.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2019
introvertme:

Rome

The last kingdom

Borgias
ill need a link to download The Borgias. Didnt like how it stopped that year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2019
daveP:

The Last Kingdom

Victoria

for now only these two are medieval.

the LK is like a sequel to Vikings with an older King Alfred.
Noted*
I'll start with the Last kingdom.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2019
daveP:
ill need a link to download The Borgias. Didnt like how it stopped that year.

Fztvseries dot mobi

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2019
DayoNiyi:
Going by the way Vikings is enthusiastically discussed in this thread, I think I should give it a try. I hope I won't regret it.
Blood, earth, anger, total disregard for any restraint as know. all raw. thats vikings.

Tue Blood eagle part is just wow. You may hate Floki at first, but watch on. As its even historical too, makes it more interesting andi slightly rate it over the fictional GoT.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:22am On Feb 01, 2019
introvertme:

Rome

The last kingdom

Borgias
Thanks, Man. I appreciate. Would download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:22am On Feb 01, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Noted* . I'll start with the Last kingdom. Thanks
If you also like some intrigue, then download Da Vincis Demons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2019
paradigmshift:
Viking season 5 episode 20 too lit.....

Bloody episode...
Ivan wife bleeped up sha but Ivan still a boss..

My favourite series.... Damn

Can't wait for the next season or episode...
Next season, certainly. I don't think we'd be seeing season 6 anytime soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2019
introvertme:

Fztvseries dot mobi
gracias man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2019
DayoNiyi:

Watch the last Kingdom
Thanks, bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:24am On Feb 01, 2019
DayoNiyi:
Yes, you'll love it. The best part is, you don't have to wait for a whole season to be released like most of us did.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by folake4u(f): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2019
daveP:
gracias man.

Uncle it's past your bedtime undecided.
Go to bed!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2019
folake4u:

Uncle it's past your bedtime undecided.

Go to bed!
oh this spot is off limits to you. what you doing here? (switches of tv) hnm!! grin What are you doing up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2019
daveP:
Ragnar knew his sons would wana fight for Kattegat so he tried the diversion to wessex just to ensure everyone has land to feel like a boss. obviously didnt work.

i wont be surprised that if ivar goes to meet the danes on the land that ubbe was given.

what drives a man is capable of killing him.

Haralad still wants Kattegat.
Bjorn will not feel satisfied having Kattegat. He wants Ivar.

Hvitserk driven by valid hate, but he doesnt think much again.

as for the role gunnhild plays, she may get killed alongside her husband.

Harald is a tricky chess piece here.

This battle is an insult to what their father stood for. If only they were thinking.

Freydis sef eh. Was she that foolish to play that role? or is it a decoy.

Personally, I believe Freydis knew what would eventually happen to her, when she took that step.
She could have actually averted her death by staying with Bjorn instead of going back. But then, what would happen to her when Ivar is defeated? What role would she play?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2019
daveP:
If you also like some intrigue, then download Da Vincis Demons.
I actually started this series in 2015, but lost interest. (I also lost interest in GOT and Vikings when i started newly, but they ended up as my best series so far, Aside Prison break) However, I might consider reading a review about this Da Vinci's Demons before starting again. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by folake4u(f): 12:35am On Feb 01, 2019
daveP:
oh this spot is off limits to you. what you doing here? (switches of tv) hnm!! grin What are you doing up

I came to update my dayari oh!

I'm going to bed now.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 5:52am On Feb 01, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Next season, certainly. I don't think we'd be seeing season 6 anytime soon.

Very soon.. 8 months from now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 6:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Abeg I have about 500GB of Data and I need to download very interesting new shows. Suggestions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Yes, you'll love it. The best part is, you don't have to wait for a whole season to be released like most of us did.

I wonder why I did not find it interesting when I started sometimes back. I had to stop, maybe I should try again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sportwin(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2019
Vikings

Legacies
Flash
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sportwin(m): 6:43am On Feb 01, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Noted*
I'll start with the Last kingdom.
Thanks

Where do I download d last kingdom from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2019
SPOILERS EVERYWHERE!! Make una take am easy jare.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Sportwin:

Where do I download d last kingdom from
mobiletvshows.net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2019
toluxa1:

I wonder why I did not find it interesting when I started sometimes back. I had to stop, maybe I should try again
LOL. We all have been there at some point. Trust, after the first 2-3 episode, you'd like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2019
paradigmshift:
The kingdom 2019

Samurai + Netflix+ zombies.

Dopppppeeeeeeee.
Where do I download from bro not on toxicwap

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (2911) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: samistry(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.