Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3539776 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Guys, please I need your opinion on 'Blindspot'. I saw the recommendation somewhere and decided to give it a try. To be honest, After watching the first two episodes, it didn't feel 'proper' at all. How could a missing tattooed lady, who supposedly lost her memory could just be instated immediately into FBI operations?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donbigi2(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2019
nani667:
Latest...
What sub you on?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2019
nani667:

I use WiFi... Unlimited Sub

Episodes are best enjoyed in HD ✔️
Are you in Nigeria? What plan is that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
shurlar50:
Guys, please I need your opinion on 'Blindspot'. I saw the recommendation somewhere and decided to give it a try. To be honest, After watching the first two episodes, it didn't feel 'proper' at all. How could a missing tattooed lady, who supposedly lost her memory could just be instated immediately into FBI operations?

you're already having issues with the beginninggrin

The show is terrible

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
introvertme:

The show is terrible
Lol, I'm glad I noticed very early.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
shurlar50:

Fictional series require a temporary suspension of belief, that's why they are fictions. Plus to be fair, you don't really know how it works in the FBI outside of what you read, it might not be impossible for such to occur.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolu96(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
nani667:

I am downloading via torrent...

Got the torrent files via Google ✔️
I still don't get it, can you explain a little more?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Viking007:

Crap.
Average.
Average.
Average.
I've never been a fan, let me not label it another crap. angry
Yeah, I'm a huge fan, I even had to create my monicker because of it, but you cant compare it to B.B
Craps.cheesy
The only series that comes close for Breaking Bad is LOST. This are shows that 10-20yrs after people still talk about them. The memories are ever there.

Your taste for a series is completely weird.

OK what about 24?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
introvertme:

The show is terrible
so terrible a civilian with amnesia knows how to handle guns and automatically get into FBI.
I thought America security system is one of the best
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
I just finished vikings Episode 20,this has to be the best episode this season, they finally compensated for all. those fast-forwarding I've been doing in the previous episodes. The war was wonderful, i was waiting desperately for when ivar would set fire (obviously) on those who were trying to break the wall and he did.

The joy in me when i saw it ;d cannot be emphasized enough.

Normally no one stands a chance against ivar, if not for the betrayal nothing would have been possible. Freydis needed a psychiatrist, her mental illness is one like no other.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
sod09:
so terrible a civilian with amnesia knows how to handle guns and automatically get into FBI.
I thought America security system is one of the best

The drug essentially wiped just a part of her memory, the long term memory were still pretty much preserved, ergo her ability to wield the gun with poise.
For her automatically getting into the FBI, I guess that plays into the movie narrative.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HakesOutfits1: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Quite interesting though..
I can recommend it..Continue...

Guys, please I need your opinion on 'Blindspot'. I saw the recommendation somewhere and decided to give it a try. To be honest, After watching the first two episodes, it didn't feel 'proper' at all. How could a missing tattooed lady, who supposedly lost her memory could just be instated immediately into FBI operations? [/quote]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HakesOutfits1: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please who has seen American crime season 1 and 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2019
You guys should suggest TV shows with Western genre for me, I've seen Godless, Hell on wheels and Damnation. I'm loving all these cowboy series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ghettochild(m): 5:42am On Feb 03, 2019
introvertme:

The show is terrible
Watch one whole season first before u judge... Why won't she be incorporated when all d tattoos on her body are clues to solve several crimes yet to happen or about to happen.. Abeg watch den u will find out how triggers each tattoo every time...
Na for people like u dem dey write viewers discretion is advised

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Mekanus:
You guys should suggest TV shows with Western genre for me, I've seen Godless, Hell on wheels and Damnation. I'm loving all these cowboy series.

Westworld, Yellowstone, blood and oil
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IHate9jerianss(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2019
Mekanus:
Deadwood

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
Deadwood
Thanks, I will try it out, hope it's interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2019
dubylhover:

Westworld, Yellowstone, blood and oil
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2019
ghettochild:

Watch one whole season first before u judge... Why won't she be incorporated when all d tattoos on her body are clues to solve several crimes yet to happen or about to happen.. Abeg watch den u will find out how triggers each tattoo every time...
Na for people like u dem dey write viewers discretion is advised

Did i say i haven't watched the whole season?

One man's Fish is another's poison. The TV series is terrible to say the least, that's "My opinion".

To you it might be the best series you've seen, but to others, it's just awful. Don't get emotional.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jst finished watching 'shanara chronicles' very wonderful

Any suggestions on what to watch next?
I was watching 'supernatural',got to season 7 but i got tired of it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Simplep:

Which season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
nani667:
The Big Bang Theory ✔️

Suits ✔️✔️

The last in a dying breed of Epic TV shows...

Quality of The Big Bang Theory has dropped a bit but its still pretty decent, this final Season has been pretty great...

Suits on the other hand is Epicness for life... The only Consistently Epic series, only other show in that league is maybe GOT... Hope it continues for many more Seasons ಠ_ಠ
swift?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
I don't get that
Nova15:

Which season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Simplep:
I don't get that

Which season of shannara chronicles did you watch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Simplep:

The 100
You
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
DayoNiyi:
Sex Education Renewed for Season 2.
Yay!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
THE ALIENIST..... Just downloaded 6 episodes. Hope I'm not wasting data. The storyline looks promising though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sex education is a good series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Topmaike007(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
About to try walking Dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
About to try walking Dead
first five seasons were nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola