Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525027 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 05, 2019
Dead to Me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 7:33pm On May 05, 2019
Oya GOT fans grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2019
vampire2020:
Oya GOT fans grin

Klaus, he would have secretly destroyed all valerian steel and dragon's glass. He is a master strategist and would never have fought an enemy who had such weapons openly.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 8:15pm On May 05, 2019
ositadima1:

Klaus, he would have secretly destroyed all valerian steel and dragon's glass. He is a master strategist and would never have fought an enemy who had such weapons openly.
gbam
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2019
vampire2020:
Oya GOT fans grin

Who are those comparing Klaus with that poor excuse of a villain?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 05, 2019
vampire2020:
Oya GOT fans grin

What the_fuck is Klaus? Never heard of that name before.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 05, 2019
ositadima1:

Klaus is only known to fans of The Originals and paled to the Night King in popularity, so based on that alone, he shouldn't even be in the conversation.

A villain that's only known to handful of people is not a true villain.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:44pm On May 05, 2019
klaus is not a villain,he's more of an anti hero

KoiceReloaded:

Klaus is only known to fans of The Originals and paled to the Night King in popularity, so based on that alone, he shouldn't even be in the conversation.

A villain that's only known to handful of people is a not true villain.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:45pm On May 05, 2019
klaus did not have an army yet he was more terrifying than the night king

vampire2020:
Oya GOT fans grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
klaus is not a villain,he's more of an anti hero

Doesn't matter. He's not popular beyond The Originals fandom.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:55pm On May 05, 2019
but he's a better character than the night king
KoiceReloaded:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:55pm On May 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 05, 2019
MJBOLT:

I wouldn't know since I haven't seen a single episode of The Originals.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:59pm On May 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I wouldn't know since I haven't seen a single episode of The Originals.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani6666: 8:59pm On May 05, 2019
vampire2020:
Oya GOT fans grin

Would have been Klaus beht he became a weener towards the end.... But then again the Night King died foolishly...

So I would say None of them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

A villain that's only known to handful of people is a not true villain.

But the question is not about who is most popular, besides how did you reach your conclusion? Have you carried out a study or a poll, I would like to see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 05, 2019
ositadima1:

But the question is not about who is most popular, besides how did reach your conclusion? Have you carried out a study or a poll, I would like to see.

Have gone through all the list of tv greatest villains, his name is never there. Furthermore, only The Originals hardcore fans talk about him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queed: 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
Cercie yaf killed Missendia ooo

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Have gone through all the list of tv greatest villains, his name is never there. Furthermore, only The Originals hardcore fans talk about him.

Again the question is not about who is most popular, based on the facts which you can verify by watching the originals and vampire diaries, Klaus is far a greater villain. If you haven't watched Klaus in action you really are not qualified to answer the question, I am, since I have watched both.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani6666: 9:14pm On May 05, 2019
Another sweet Episode this week...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by encryptjay(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2019
ositadima1:

Again the question is not about who is most popular, based on the facts which you can verify by watching the originals and vampire diaries, Klaus is far a greater villain. If you haven't watched Klaus in action you really are not qualified to answer the question, I am, since I have watched both.
Please, Klaus that was chased by Michael for centuries and he kept running.
Night King has always marched forward without backing down.
Klaus ain't even a villain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 05, 2019
ositadima1:

I have actually seen Klaus in action back in the day when I used to watch Vampire Diaries as a teenager, Later looking back now as a veteran of shows with far more superior villains, I'd say the Klaus character was poorly written and very predictable. Also, the Brit portraying him was a terrible actor. Walter White from Breaking Bad makes him look like a baby in comparison.

If you actually rate a poorly written [PG 12] tv show villain/anti-hero above a well written villain from rated [MA] show, then you must have a very peculiar taste indeed. No offense, but your opinion is not one to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MobileGees: 9:39pm On May 05, 2019
vampire2020:
Oya GOT fans grin

WTF how can you compare bruh!!

This is like comparing Messi to Lingard

Klaus that will vex and kill everybody in the entire 7 kingdoms plus the wildlings and even the Night king and his entire army because someone forgot to serve him wine. angry angry

Klaus will kill everyone that casted this movie because the producer said 'action' too early

That Klaus is a motherfxxcking beast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MobileGees: 9:41pm On May 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I have actually seen Klaus in action back in the day when I used to watch Vampire Diaries as a teenager, Later looking back now as a veteran of shows with far more superior villains, I'd say the Klaus character was poorly written and very predictable. Also, the Brit portraying him was a terrible actor. Walter White from Breaking Bad makes him look like a baby in comparison.

If you actually rate a poorly written [PG 12] tv show villain/anti-hero above a well written villain from rated [MA] show, then you must have a very peculiar taste indeed. No offense, but your opinion is not one to be taken seriously.

Koice please don't argue on this

It is pointless, Klaus is one of the best villain ever in created in TV series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by encryptjay(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2019
Achilles100:
This MK of a boy cannot act. Very annoying. Hell, I feel there are more bad actors in into the badlands than good ones. Na just the martial arts nai they keep me watching.

#IntoTheBalands.
The moment he told those gifted ones to be shouting Pilgrim, pilgrim pilgrim, I shook my head and sighed. Like he was forcing it grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MobileGees: 9:44pm On May 05, 2019
Talking about powers Klaus would have killed the NightKing since episode 1 and we won't even know who the Night King is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 05, 2019
MobileGees:

It is pointless, Klaus is the best villain ever in created in TV series

Haha. You got jokes. If Klaus is tv series greatest villain, then I'm the queen of England. You see, that's something about opinions, everyone's got one, no matter how ridiculous they are.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

What the_fuck is Klaus? Never heard of that name before.
santa Klaus nah grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MobileGees: 9:47pm On May 05, 2019
Evil? Klaus is pure evil

He is always one step ahead of you

He is never deceived nor distracted

He will save your life just to enjoy killing you later

He will love you so much and make you suffer

He will kill his own son/siblings if he feels threatened

Put some respect on that name please

Night king that was killed by a "girl"

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2019
MobileGees:

It is pointless, Klaus is the best villain ever in created in TV series
hello have you heard of the Bolton bastard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MobileGees: 9:51pm On May 05, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Haha. You got jokes. If Klaus is tv series greatest villain, then I'm the queen of England. You see, that's something about opinions, everyone's got one, no matter how ridiculous they are.

But you can never compare Klaus to Night King

You just don't know this guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MobileGees: 9:55pm On May 05, 2019
Koicereloaded

Let me paint a picture of Klaus for you

Imagine someone twice as powerful as NightKing with twice the charisma and intellect of Tyrion

That how badass the guy is

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.