Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504238 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 9:41am On May 07, 2019
if u guys are comparing Klaus to nk well that one is different , when it comes to raw power I can say that Klaus being a vampire can beat nk in a hand to hand combat. but don't try to compare GOT as a series to Vampire Diaries or original because it's far from comparison, GOT is far better than all cw series combined together

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PaddyX: 11:41am On May 07, 2019
Line of Duty Season 5

Another great addition to what has become a consistently fantastic series.

Arnott, Fleming, particularly Hastings all great as usual

Plus a really good addition in John Corbett (actor and character).

If you aren't following this yet I wonder what you're waiting for.

AC 12, Reg. 15, AFO, OCG, TFC, SFC , Farenheit, Alpha Bravo 6 - 4. I missed this
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PaddyX: 11:43am On May 07, 2019
BBC and Jed Mercurio should do something to make this series a yearly one o
Keeping something like this for 2 years is nothing short of evil undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 07, 2019
introvertme:

Very unnecessary rant.

The originals is the only decent show on CW.

Following a single show done by the Channel doesn't make you a fanboy.
I think the 100 is another descent show they have.

The latest season has gotten us all on our feets.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2019
Man! watching the previous episode of BILLIONS really left me with teary eyes. I was laughing like a maniac throughout that boxing match. The commentators weren't helping either.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2019
I don't understand hormone person thinks he choice of tv series should be used as template by others. Fyi, most of the movies you recommend here bore me to death

Night King that prepared for a single war for more than a thousand years only to be killed is a split second. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marquay: 3:58pm On May 07, 2019
If you're talking about Koice, then yeah. i like some of his movie/series selections, but he talks like he knows everything which is an indicator of someone that isn't very intelligent
Lol you'd almost think he's being paid for it.
michlins:
I don't understand hormone person thinks he choice of tv series should be used as template by others. Fyi, most of the movies you recommend here bore me to death

Night King that prepared for a single war for more than a thousand years only to be killed is a split second. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:27pm On May 07, 2019
marquay:
If you're talking about Koice, then yeah. i like some of his movie/series selections, but he talks like he knows everything which is an indicator of someone that isn't very intelligent
Lol you'd almost think he's being paid for it.

Yap, easily impressionable and quick to join the "Anti CW" bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2019
PaddyX:
Line of Duty Season 5

Another great addition to what has become a consistently fantastic series.

Arnott, Fleming, particularly Hastings all great as usual

Plus a really good addition in John Corbett (actor and character).

If you aren't following this yet I wonder what you're waiting for.

AC 12, Reg. 15, AFO, OCG, TFC, SFC , Farenheit, Alpha Bravo 6 - 4. I missed this
grin grin

Enjoyed this season well too. . .Hastings remains my favorite. His retorts were funny as hell. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2019
PaddyX:
BBC and Jed Mercurio should do something to make this series a yearly one o

Keeping something like this for 2 years is nothing short of evil undecided

Seriously. . .It's always worth the wait! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 07, 2019
Dead to Me

What a show. Just when you think wow, the story throws you another curve ball.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 07, 2019
Dead to Me

What a show. Just when you think wow, the story throws you another curve ball.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 5:14pm On May 07, 2019
Dawn! 'the OA' season 2 has to be one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. It's like I don't want it to end. I'll take my sweet time with the remaining episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 5:19pm On May 07, 2019
reigncalif1:
if u guys are comparing Klaus to nk well that one is different , when it comes to raw power I can say that Klaus being a vampire can beat nk in a hand to hand combat. but don't try to compare GOT as a series to Vampire Diaries or original because it's far from comparison, GOT is far better than all cw series combined together
you must be high,all cw series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 5:29pm On May 07, 2019
MobileGees:
"I will make sure you meet an end so cruel the devil will weep... "

Klaus
chai my best line of Klaus grin grin, I miss the originals jare
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 07, 2019
Joered63:
Dawn! 'the OA' season 2 has to be one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. It's like I don't want it to end. I'll take my sweet time with the remaining episodes

Took it three years to happen, but it's worth the wait.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:23pm On May 07, 2019
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

Oh, I'm so gonna sing this theme song with glee.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 07, 2019
BREAKING NEWS

Season 2 of Mindhunter will be returning in August, according to Netflix.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2019
Rewatching some episodes of New Girl, Lmao this scene always gets me

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2019
GOT Season 8 Episode 4 is the most stupid and most poorly written episode in the entire series. Wtf!!!

Episode could have ended earlier on and too many loopholes.

For Jon Snow who doesn't want the throne, he could have gone along with Daenarys' plan but no, he still "knows nothing" and went yarning about.

The scene where they shot the dragon, Daenarys' could still have maneuvered to the back of the shooters, burn them all and save her ships. But no, angry

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2019
Dygeasy:
GOT Season 8 Episode 4 is the most stupid and most poorly written episode in the entire series. Wtf!!!

For Jon Snow who doesn't want the throne, he could have gone along with Daenarys' plan but no, he still "knows nothing" and went yarning about.

The scene where they shot the dragon, Daenarys' could still have maneuvered to the back of the shooters, burn them all and save her ships. But no, angry

The decline of GOT since season 6 is the reason y breaking bad would still the best series of all time....it never went down..and they ended it when the ovation was loudest...they're turning this game of thrones into legend of the seeker....very very poor writing and too many loopholes

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Airyprince(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2019
Doom patrol good characters but it has a lame and confusing plot

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urboyAce(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2019
Oyaskiii:
I just saw the pilot and i knew it would be a waste of time...wonder how it fraud its way to a second season.
Not so bad. I'm still following it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urboyAce(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2019
bidemz:
I just came across a series called LEGION.

The title looks so catchy and sounds like something that's gonna be interesting. Please can anyone give me a GO-AHEAD?
you can't understand the show.. no offence.. it's fuckin confusing. though I understand it..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urboyAce(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2019
Anyone watching All American?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:00pm On May 07, 2019
Dygeasy:

I thought about it the maneuvering technique also but my best guess is that it is rotatable hence she had to back down. The one on Euron's ship was very clear and it can rotate.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 5:17pm On May 08, 2019
sad sad I have tried and tried
Wtf is American Gods about
I don tire cry

I still don’t get it

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2019
Airyprince:
Doom patrol good characters but it has a lame and confusing plot

Very pointless series

2/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 5:49pm On May 08, 2019
Lalas247:

Very pointless series

2/10
but I think doom patrol is better than umbrella academy I can get pass episode 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 6:05pm On May 08, 2019
reigncalif1:
but I think doom patrol is better than umbrella academy I can get pass episode 3
Don’t even get me started on Umbrealla ... I think I watched 10 mins before a checked ALL THE WAY OUT grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:07pm On May 08, 2019
Lucifer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Erenjp and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.