Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527727 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Be prepared to be blown away. cheesy
can I get a link for the English dubbed version please. Season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2019
hakeemlyon:
can I get a link for the English dubbed version please. Season 1.

Dual audio and multiple subtitles including English

Don't know if the links are still active though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2019
Damn, this Line of Duty is low key very dope. The story line is well thought out and immaculately written. Why on earth did I wait this long before watching it?

I love the detailed investigations carried out. I don't think the series have any significant plot hole. And Inspector Hastings is my favourite character. Astute. Calm under pressure. Meticulous and incorruptible.

I'm still in season 3 and I'm already pained that season 5 is where the season is currently at, wish it had up to season 10.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2019
AdorableJosh:

It's cancelled.
Yes it is and i am pained by that.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2019
dubylhover:

Gbam....I have no issues with dany running mad or bran sitting on the throne... The whole winter is coming just ended like premature ejaculation

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Finished Dark season 1, not bad. The first three episodes were hard to watch though. Pacing was too slow.

Dark season 2 has The 100 vibes at the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2019
Beorn:
Damn, this Line of Duty is low key very dope. The story line is well thought out and immaculately written. Why on earth did I wait this long before watching it?

I love the detailed investigations carried out. I don't think the series have any significant plot hole. And Inspector Hastings is my favourite character. Astute. Calm under pressure. Meticulous and incorruptible.

I'm still in season 3 and I'm already pained that season 5 is where the season is currently at, wish it had up to season 10.

I look foward to the interrogation scenes, they are usually where the mysteries unravel. The cross-examination dialogue are spellbindingly realistic. I always feel like a fly on the wall, like I am secretly intruding on other people's private affairs.

My favorite character is Steve Arnott. He's probably the only one out of the three that isn't motivated by ambition. He really believes in what he's doing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
PLEASE someone recommend a cartoon/ animation that is like BOONDOCKS just finishes it and wow. It's too good. Please help a brother out. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I look foward to the interrogation scenes, they are usually where the mysteries unravel. The cross-examination dialogue are spellbindingly realistic. I always feel like a fly on the wall, like I am secretly intruding on other people's private affairs.

My favorite character is Steve Arnott. He's probably the only one out of the three that isn't motivated by ambition. He really believes in what he's doing.

@emboldened, couldn't have put it any better. The dialogues are very realistic and captivating. The interrogation is the best part of the series for me too. I told myself the brain behind the series must be a writer coz he's very articulate and pays attention to details, and when I Googled him, I wasn't surprise. The man is novelist, no wonder he's able to write a realistic and intelligent script. And he's the brain behind Bodyguard as well. The man is freaking good.

Steve was my best character before Hastings' unflinching incorruptible ways endeared him to me in season 3. The way he never allowed loyalty or friendship stop him form setting straight Gill or Fairbank was commendable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Episode nine and still nothing is adding up, wtf!!!!!!1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jett

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
My best TV series are:
The 100
Grimm
Stranger Things
The Walking Dead
Titans
The Tv series I'm looking forward to its premiere is Stranger Things 3, the series is just so damn good.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Dark season 2

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting 12 Monkeys vibes from this season. My brain is about to burst. cheesy
I heard the series is in German language. Are there no interpretations or subtitles to it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
SerVik:

Been waiting for 2 years for this show. I don't know your definition of 'interesting' but the show sure did capture my attention.
But I heard the series is in German language is there any subtitles or interpretations?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
But I heard the series is in German language is there any subtitles or interpretations?
It is in German but i'm sure you can get the English dubbed or dual audio online.

Personally, i enjoy watching shows in their original languages. The originality adds to the trill.
Try checking TFPDL.. their shows usually come with English subtitles.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeiderJa: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
noob03saibot:
why writing all these? Don't you think you are giving too much away, thereby spoiling it? Now I have lost interest in it already.
He didn't spoil anything. Your mind's still gonna get fvcked grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeiderJa: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Just binge watched season 2 of Dark. My brain is in tatters.
Plot twists were just dropping anyhow.

The writer that came up with the plot is an enigma. How do you even think of all that

How much LSD do you need to achieve such madness?

10/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
LeiderJa:
Just binge watched season 2 of Dark. My brain is in tatters.
Plot twists were just dropping anyhow.

The writer that came up with the plot is an enigma. How do you even think of all that

How much LSD do you need to achieve such madness?

10/10
Mehn I am regretting deleting the episodes I downloaded. Because after 45mins into it I gave up on it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
SerVik:

It is in German but i'm sure you can get the English dubbed or dual audio online.

Personally, i enjoy watching shows in their original languages. The originality adds to the trill.
Try checking TFPDL.. their shows usually come with English subtitles.
Did u watch urs with subtitles or u just watch it like tha?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Brukx:
I've been working of my most favourite villains of all time. Not compulsorily series though. This list ain't based on might, brute force, charisma nor any other antagonistic quality. It's just my personal opinion

1. Joker (The Dark Knight)

2. Magneto (X- men franchise)

3. Sylar (Heroes;S1)

4. Freddy Krugger (A night on elm Street)

5. Monroe (Revolution; S1)

6. Harley Quinn (Birds of prey)

Can't believe I left out Niklause while compiling this list. Ozymandias is another reputable villain too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
Did u watch urs with subtitles or u just watch it like tha?
With subtitle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
SerVik:

With subtitle
okay thanks i'll start watching it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
IS rick and morty as funny as boondocks?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LLobiorah: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chibudollar:
IS rick and morty as funny as boondocks?

Please where can I download this boondocks from season 1? Biko any link or site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LLobiorah: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please someone should recommend any seasonal movie wey make sense. Area of interest could be anything other than love.

Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
LLobiorah:

Please where can I download this boondocks from season 1? Biko any link or site?
search on Google fztvseries boondocks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
LLobiorah:
Please someone should recommend any seasonal movie wey make sense. Area of interest could be anything other than love.

Thanks.

The 100
Riverdale
Chernobyl
Swamp Thing
Breaking Bad
The Handmaid's tale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Just 20 minutes into episode one of "catch 22" and I am already laughing like a mad man cheesy. Very hilarious series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LLobiorah: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Brukx:

The 100 Riverdale Chernobyl Swamp Thing Breaking Bad The Handmaid's tale

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:59am On Jun 24, 2019
Thought they said Swamp Thing was canceled...

Saw three more episodes just now

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2019
nani667:
Thought they said Swamp Thing was canceled...

Saw three more episodes just now

There won't be a season 2. Present season will run it's course since the post-production preceded the cancellation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Brukx:

The 100
Riverdale
Chernobyl
Swamp Thing
Breaking Bad
The Handmaid's tale
Riverdale is 60% love na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: bhest(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.