Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527642 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
With what we've seen on Chernobyl, do you think it's wrong for the United States to restrict some countries from having Nuclear Arsenal? I know the two don't relate, but sometimes I kinda understand why they would be worried. Some countries are still as incompetent and care less about human life like Soviet Russia did.

I know we're not supposed to form opinions about our world based on movies, but damn, Chernobyl (or should I say the power of nuclear energy) is actually frightening.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
With what we've seen on Chernobyl, do you think it's wrong for the United States to restrict some countries from having Nuclear Arsenal? I know the two don't relate, but sometimes I kinda understand why they would be worried. Some countries are still as incompetent and care less about human life like Soviet Russia did.

I know we're not supposed to form opinions about our world based on movies, but damn, Chernobyl (or should I say the power of nuclear energy) is actually frightening.

United States don't have the power to restrict nations from having a nuclear reactor, however, The world governing body of nuclear physicists must approve of the plant after installation. If safety regulations are not up to par, the nuclear plant will never be commissioned for use.

The Chernobyl incident scared a lot of countries with nuclear reactors, and while most put up more safety measures, France and Germany have taken a more positive steps by decommissioning the bulk of their nuclear power plants. I wish others will follow their lead and put nuclear reactors on the back foot. It may be one of the cleanest source of energy, but the cons far outweigh the pros. A nuclear meltdown is worse than anything on the planet.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
nani667:
Great show
wait what episode is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please is anyone watching this series LEGARCIES is ut that interesting and entertaining?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
I don't know about you guys but for me Nikita still remain my best crime series wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2019
Please can I get a link to all MR. Bean series?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 2:59am On Jun 27, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
I don't know about you guys but for me Nikita still remain my best crime series wink

Nawa oh undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Andersonjr:
Please is anyone watching this series LEGARCIES is ut that interesting and entertaining?
It's a joke when you compare it to its prequel "the originals"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Brukx:

It's a joke when you compare it to its prequel "the originals"
Thanks to think of almost watching crap gosh. Thanks alot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2019
jelel6:

Nawa oh undecided

Lol why
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2019
Jett anyone

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
jelel6:

Nawa oh undecided

Nah wa wetin ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Andersonjr:
wait what episode is this?

That was episode 2

Just completed episode 4 now

Chilling for new releases

Epic Stuff... Loads of suspense.... Blood flowing everywhere smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
nani667:

That was episode 2

Yeah me too i just finished watching Episode 4 also “chilling” for the next episode lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Olamyyde:

I understood the main point of the story in season 2. Even if i got confused in any episode, i read the post episode discussion for each episode on reddit. They travel from one multiverse to another or let us say they travel from one NDE to another. The first thing that turned me off was the ridiculous dance movements, season 2 didn't have much of that and i was enthralled with the 1st episode of season 2 but it failed to live up to that episode in imo. The finale end was good tho.

In your opinion do you think it's at the level of other weird shows like dark or the leftovers or even doom patrol or legion?

The body movement thing is not nice to watch.

Now for a cringe-worthy moment...

Did you know that some idiot actually did the movements in front of Trump's Tower?

Liikke in real life!!!!

I didn't even know what they where expecting to happen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

Private jets

Bro how far na grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
mosho2good:

The series is about what

Its about a thieving thief.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Achilles100:

The body movement thing is not nice to watch.

Now for a cringe-worthy moment...

Did you know that some idiot actually did the movements in front of Trump's Tower?

Liikke in real life!!!!

I didn't even know what they where expecting to happen.
Maybe the person wanted to transfer trump to another dimension grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Olamyyde:
Dark is probably the most batshit insane show on Netflix.

I never see any series wey get like 40 plot-twists in just 2 seasons shocked

Exactly lipsrsealed!.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dexter08(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2019
nani667:

That was episode 2

Please, what is the name of the series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2019
Thewire season 2 is a downgrade on season 1. Currently in episode 8 and i have gotten tired of it already.

I enjoyed season 1 but this 2 just dey bore me.

Abeg those that have watched it is it worth for me to continue?

Abi the wire is mainly enjoyable season1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bojack(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2019
You guys should check out HBO's Euphoria
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dexter08:

Please, what is the name of the series?

Swamp Thing

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by softtouch2(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Extract from "FRINGE" Season 03E08

Hillarious Dr. Bishop with a new word "VAGENDA"

"When a female uses her kitty to achieve a purpose"

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Team B

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
jmanity:
Team B
A list with Harvey and Annalise is an automatic win
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Thewire season 2 is a downgrade on season 1. Currently in episode 8 and i have gotten tired of it already.

You are tired in Season 2? undecided
Finish the season 2 maybe your mind will change. grin. The Season 3 remains the best! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

I personally don't know why the series is hyped...some people even say it's the best show of all time. I couldn't even get past episode 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fourcade:

You are tired in Season 2? undecided
Finish the season 2 maybe your mind will change. grin. The Season 3 remains the best! cheesy

Ok bro.

I look forward to seeing the season 3 since you say its the best. Make i just close eye manage dis s2 since i am almost through
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Olamyyde:

I personally don't know why the series is hyped...some people even say it's the best show of all time. I couldn't even get past episode 1.
Lol. I enjoyed the season 1 but to be sincere i also think its overhyped considering some people were even comparing it with breaking bad .

Anyways make i watch am finish before i conclude. But so far so good. Its just there. Nothing special whatsoever
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Ok bro.

I look forward to seeing the season 3 since you say its the best. Make i just close eye manage dis s2 since i am almost through

Better. . .Once you make it to Season 3, you will breeze through. So many new storylines and plots to keep you entertained. Enjoy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Olamyyde:

Lol @ Episode 1 grin

It's not overhyped. It's just the same way The Sopranos, Breaking Bad ,Mad Men, The shield , are "overhyped". These shows have what these new shows don't.

The Wire and Shield are the best cop/detective shows you will watch. They has
ve everything- Drugs, Politics, International Criminals grin. The only 2010s- shows I can say are good are Bosch, Luther, The killing, Line of Duty and Broadchurch.

You should try it. Just five Seasons of 12-13 episodes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alexdroh(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.