Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527507 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zammy123(m): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2019
Achilles100:

Military Strike Back Jack Ryan
Martial Arts Into the Badlands Warrior

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zammy123(m): 1:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Futureberry:
altered carbon

Thanks, downloading this already too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 2:47am On Jun 30, 2019
When WB cancelled the show after episode one I wanted to give up on it.
I asked myself why watch every new episode when there won't be a season 2. But episode one had already hooked me and I keep following the show.
It keeps getting better and better one episode at a time...the suspense, the thrill, the mystery, the horror and an amazing story with solid characters

The fact that there won't be a season 2 leaves me with a sinking feeling cry cry
To be a DC fan ain't easy. Warner Bros is always playing with our feelings embarassed

Swamp Thing is on track to become the best superhero TV series of 2019....damn embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by error4040: 3:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Achilles100:
Good news for Airtel Night plan browsers.
meaning one can buy upto 1gb at N100 that's 250mb x 4 ??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by error4040: 3:25am On Jun 30, 2019
nani667:
Episode 5 is here smiley

Jezuz Christi of Nazareth shocked shocked shocked
2160p 1 episode 4.1gb undecided

Dammn Poverty na Baskard!!!
cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2019
I don't know which to watch first... Poldark or Frontier.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by barackodam: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2019
nani667:
Episode 5 is here smiley

Laydoh.

Here's 4gb

It's x265 o, not x264, just so you know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jokerman(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Deep state 8.5/10

Walton goggins tried
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jokerman(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2019
BlackManta:
I asked myself why watch every new episode when there won't be a season 2. But episode one had already hooked me and I keep following the show.
It keeps getting better and better one episode at a time...the suspense, the thrill, the mystery, the horror and an amazing story with solid characters

The fact that there won't be a season 2 leaves me with a sinking feeling cry cry
To be a DC fan ain't easy. Warner Bros is always playing with our feelings embarassed

Swamp Thing is on track to become the best superhero TV series of 2019....damn embarassed

Hope it's not another Titans
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jokerman(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2019
rationalmind:

Haha, this was one show I tried so hard to enjoy, wanted to see what others saw but just couldn't see it. Had to face reality when I got to the 9th episode. The show is not for me

lol ... I thought this was me alone angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jokerman:

Way better than that average Titans.

If you are a fan of supernatural mystery and horror ..you will love Swamp Thing.
It feels like stranger things in a way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jokerman(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
ykgold29:
Pls who knows wen blindspot season 5 is coming up.
Am in love with dat series.
Is it possible for Kurt, reads, tasha and Patterson to just die like DAT?

Lol... They must have escaped
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jokerman(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
BlackManta:

Way better than that average Titans.

If you are a fan of supernatural mystery and horror ..you will love Swamp Thing.
It feels like stranger things in a way.

Hmmm thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
BlackManta:

Don't fret sir.. Just keep enjoying the Season one

Before the season is done a new studio will pick it up ✔️✔️

Most likely Netflix ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
nani667:

Most likely Netflix ✔️

I really hope so.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
nani667:

Most likely Netflix ✔️

Netflix will never pick it up for the same reasons they ceased producing all Marvel superhero tv shows - it is bad for business.

WB's DC Universe is a rival streaming service, thus leasing a WB content will only serve to undermine their own streaming service. Basically, Netflix will become a free advertising medium for WB.

Don't think they will make the same mistake twice.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by losprince(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Just finished Chernobyl

Excellent

Would recommend

Dyatlov was a fvcking cunt

The Soviet Union was an enormously incompetent organization filled with moronic politicians and mediocre idealogy.

Animal Farm comes to mind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nice TV Show

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
I've watched three episodes of this Jett and I am still wondering if I have to wait for twenty seasons before I find it interesting. Mtscheww

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Don't know what the fuzz is about money heist much like a telenovella for me just too much play

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
Nice TV Show

Rated 6.6. Thanks, I'll pass.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 1:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Damn! Ozark. Wendy has gone bad. I can't wait for season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2019
Gidah:
Don't know what the fuzz is about money heist much like a telenovella for me just too much play
undecided u don't know what's going on .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2019
iamJ:
After recovering from game of thrones heart break returned to normal binge watching

Billions, they are killing the show, axe and taylor issue was over dragged, that plot twist in the last episode was flat, I saw it coming 4 episodes ago, now they want to take us back to season 1 plot points, Wendy and axe keep acting like they will do it, they should do it already, I said it earlier here that Wendy will leave chuck, people said no, if you watch American shows alot, you will know that they can imply forever and they usually do it in the end, they should find a lovely lady to replace Wendy in Chucks life and let the games begin

Handmaid's tale, season 3 is flat, it's boring and plotless, they are trying to give the story more depth but it's pushing me out, I can't understand why she didn't leave when she had the chance, they either introduce a real baddie to entertain us or they cancel the show, it has lost its way

Elementary, downloaded season 1, after the first 5 episodes, I got bored, yeye plot twist left and right, maybe they will be a central baddie later to give him a run for his money but those episodes were flat

Queen of the South, recommended to me many times but I didn't bite, choose to download a few episodes and see and I was glued, it's like power but with Mexican mafia spices, it's a lovely show, kept me up all night watching, the bad guys are delicious, very good show, among the best I have watched this year, will definitely watch it again

about the queen of South, wait till I get to season 3 angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Zammy123:

Thanks a ton ��.. Downloading episode one already
You welcome bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2019
Jokerman:

that Titans sha grin,I only watched the first episode and I almost gave up on series, even my little nephew was saying uncle what type of movie is this ,I don't like it angry.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2019
BlackManta:

Don't be surprised Netflix might purchase the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Mutaino7:
I don't know which to watch first... Poldark or Frontier.
I would prefer you watch Poldark. It's more intriguing and entertaining.You'll love it with all the poets, accent, drama, adventure, romance. It's worth the watch

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
The OA S2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
chiboy1116:
undecided u don't know what's going on .
He doesn't truly know grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)