Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510282 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2019
Matoade:

Where did u download the last Kingdom...I have been looking for it since like forever

Fztvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clara472: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2019
deltateam:

Where can I get sleeper cell?

Give me a few hours I will find it and send you the link

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2019
clara472:

How to download series from the site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlZqiUKChQg
alias is not showing download link
please do you have link for berlin station
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Breaking...

HBO has renewed Succession for season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
I read it was a sequel of vikings, bro i am a very impatient man. vikings is no doubt one of the greatest of all time, trust me that shit is boring and the Lead actor that dude is below average actor, one of ragnar son could do better in that role.

The Last Kingdom is not a sequel to Vikings, at all, they are two different shows. Last Kingdom is the better medieval show right now. I'll admit season 1 was kind of a drag, but things eventually took shape in season 2, and never looked back since. Season 3 remains the best medieval show I've seen since GoT season 4.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYWHORE: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The Last Kingdom is not a sequel to Vikings, at all, they are two different shows. Last Kingdom is the better medieval show right now. I'll admit season 1 was kind of a drag, but things eventually took shape in season 2, and never looked back since. Season 3 remains the best medieval show I've seen since GoT season 4.

Hmm i stopped at S1 episode 7 perhaps i will force myself to finish it since subsequent seasons as you said are good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
I'm going to download wu assassin just to see how bad it is grin I have seen very little positive reviews so This should be interesting grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
City on a Hill S1E1
Looking promising! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by femotechno(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

An unlimited AT&T Wifi subscription cost $20-40 a month. For maximum internet speed (1000Mbps), you'll have to go premium, and could spend $80-100 a month.

I use the basic 5 plan which cost $30. Decent internet speed and unlimited.

Tell me more abt the 5 plan. I need to find other users?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CTPlayer: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2019
So thanks for the suggestion of Narcos. I binged watched all of it. What is else is similar.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2019
femotechno:

Tell me more abt the 5 plan. I need to find other users?
Tell me your location in the US so I can ascertain the best plan for you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2019
realestniggah:
I'm going to download wu assassin just to see how bad it is grin I have seen very little positive reviews so This should be interesting grin

Prepare to be disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:34am On Aug 22, 2019
Animal Kingdom Final Episode

Smurf did The Cody's bad.

Like real bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Achilles100:
Animal Kingdom Final Episode
Smurf did The Cody's bad.
Like real bad.
why do I have the feeling J will the last man standing in all these?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by areson: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
THE BOYS 10/10

BEST THING I'VE SEEN ON TV THIS YEAR. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
areson:
THE BOYS 10/10

BEST THING I'VE SEEN ON TV THIS YEAR. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.
the series is not for everyone so i can understand why some set of people don't like it

it's a good series .. but 10/10 too much though cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Singapore1:

the series is not for everyone so i can understand why some set of people don't like it

It's 11/10 for me. The thing too make sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Euphoria wasn't bad at all....... Great sound track.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
iamharkinwaley:
Euphoria wasn't bad at all....... Great sound track.

It’s very raw cheesy but good acting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

It’s very raw cheesy but good acting

Yes it was..... Sound track made me fall the more, especially Labrith's
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kachi19: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Olamyyde:

Money Heist is "exceptional" if bad writing and senseless love drama is what you like.

Not everyone can close their eyes to plotholes sir.

Hornku kip kwayet. I'm a tv critic myself and money heist keeps getting better and intense. The intellectual and precise approach to psychology, logic, physics and laws of criminology gave all the star points to the movie and the "senseless" love drama is as realistic as it could be 100% what we see everyday. Emotions tends to bring out the best and flaws even in the most perfect strategies - we saw all that in La Casa De Papel

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2019
What do y'all think about mr robot?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by femotechno(m): 3:48am On Aug 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Tell me your location in the US so I can ascertain the best plan for you.
Oklahoma
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harddiskng(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Singapore1:

Really, someone watched The Boys and didn’t like it? Thats a wawu. I had to look for the comic and from the little i read can’t wait for Season 2. Butcher is not here to play with anybody #brutal grin

It’s shows us the life of people we already know from another angle. It’s unique, to say the least.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2019
kachi19:

Hornku kip kwayet. I'm a tv critic myself and money heist keeps getting better and intense. The intellectual and precise approach to psychology, logic, physics and laws of criminology gave all the star points to the movie and the "senseless" love drama is as realistic as it could be 100% what we see everyday. Emotions tends to bring out the best and flaws even in the most perfect strategies - we saw all that in La Casa De Papel

Don't be ridiculous. It's an action soap opera with a love triangle.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harddiskng(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2019
I googled “Greatest TV shows of all time”. I discovered with each site’s suggestion(the most reliable being IMBD; they use viewer’s votes), There were TV Shows that never fail to appear on the list.

Band of Brothers (2001)
Breaking Bad (2008)
Mad Men (2007)
The Sopranos (1990)
The Wire (2002)

The Simpsons (1989)
Rome (2005)
The Firefly (2002)

That’s how i started my journey to the past brethren. Over 100gb down, I have cleared the first four. Currently watching The Wire, it has been a very delightful ride so far so good. I still thinking to myself how come i never watched these TV shows till now grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.