Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3537915 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Andersonjr:
Holy Guacamole 48.5GB wow absolutely shocking shocked

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Olamyyde:

Power lost it since the middle of season 3. Everything since then has been crap. The last season before this was a disgrace.

alotta loopholes this days...After watching the first episode of S6 that aired on Sunday, I have lost the ginger to see subsequent ones.

I think writers should learn when to stop so that good series would not be perpetually reduced to craps

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
StrafordSTONES:

alotta loopholes this days...After watching the first episode of S6 that aired on Sunday, I have lost the ginger to see subsequent ones.

I think writers should learn when to stop so that good series would not be perpetually reduced to craps

What happen to empires is about to happen to powers

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boruto: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Where can I get Boruto Series with Eng Sub, Fztvseries Eng Sub stopped at Episode 9.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please house I need a TV series like shameless(frank Gallagher).any help..lol cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

Considering it's a puppetry, the visual's fantastic. Good music too.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lh19:

I was having problems downloading young justice due to that problem till I realized the password was "tfpdl"
thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cheers01: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I cant watch it lipsrsealed

The original gave me nightmares as a child.

I dont want PTSD
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Saw the trailer. Put off by the puppet looks.

Will pass.

When is watchmen coming out sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
#BILLIONS

who remembers this scene? Amazing scene. I laughed out loud when I watched here.

I fuckkingg love this guy...BOBBY AXELROD
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

already in the download queus
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Carnival Row.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stormwarrior(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2019
cao:
Carnival Row.
who is watching Pennyworth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:56am On Aug 31, 2019
I hope I'm not the only one that thinks Chernobyl is overrated ?

Its nice no doubt but what i don't understand is why its highly rated?. See sharp ratings everywhere yet nothing spectacular. Its just there

Abi is there something i missed or abi season 2 dey

Koicereloaded how comes chernobyl is in your all time top 10 yet an awesome series like Billions isn't. Well its your choice bro. But na especially your list make me rush chernobyl

But i really want to know what's unique about this Chernobyl. Maybe i no just grasp the series well or something

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 4:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Its nice no doubt but what i don't understand is why its highly rated?. See sharp ratings everywhere yet nothing spectacular. Its just there

Koicereloaded how comes chernobyl is in your all time top 10 yet an awesome series Billions isn't. Well its your choice bro. But na you make me rush chernobyl

But i really want to know what's unique about this Chernobyl. Maybe i know just grasp the series well or something

In order to appreciate the efforts of the makers you need to have prior knowledge of the incident before the series, try watching documentaries on the disaster, just like a tv series on Hiroshima would equally be appreciated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 4:18am On Aug 31, 2019
trueking:

In order to appreciate the efforts of the makers you need to have prior knowledge of the incident before the series, try watching documentaries on the disaster, just like a tv series on Hiroshima would equally be appreciated.
Okay bro

Now i get it. Its just sentimental hype due to its historic relevance

Bro Pls do you know where i can download The Broadwalk Empire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 4:26am On Aug 31, 2019
Can't seem to find The broadwalk empire on o2tvseries

Someone should pls recommend any site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2019
Pearson ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Koicereloaded how comes chernobyl is in your all time top 10 yet an awesome series like Billions isn't. Well its your choice bro. But na especially your list make me rush chernobyl

But i really want to know what's unique about this Chernobyl. Maybe i no just grasp the series well or something
Chernobyl is special. There is this dark ambience about it that gives one a weird feeling of being a fly on the wall, a reluctant witness to a bleak history.

It's an historical show that is primarily driven by dialogue and characterization, furthered by the glorious attention to details. From the radioactive blue fumes emanating from the wrecked graphite tower, to the ignorance of parents playing with their children on a bridge at close proximity to the wrecked nuclear plant, to birds randomly dying on the streets of Pripyat a few miles away... it's a dark, bleak, unapologetic and unrelenting expository history on the incompetent and denial culture of the Soviet Union, whereby a global image was valued over the lives of the common citizenry.

Chernobyl resonated with me on an emotional level. I felt for the thousands of poor souls that died from the nuclear radiation fallout, for the brave firemen that were the first on the scene, and thus some of the first casualties, for the brave volunteers that all but sacrificed their lives, draining water from and building over the irradiated tower, for the brave Russian physicists that successfully fought a government on denial, at the detriment of their own health and lives, etc. Chernobyl is a tale about courage, determination, and perseverance in the face of adversity and sheer incompetence. It's uplifting as much as it is depressing. Suffice to say, it's not something to forget in a hurry after watching.

If you fail to see and feel all these, then the show is simply not for you... and it is okay. Not everyone is at the same emotive and intuitive level, after all.

10 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2019
armadeo:

Saw the trailer. Put off by the puppet looks.
Will pass.
When is watchmen coming out sef
Watchmen comes out in October.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Can't seem to find The broadwalk empire on o2tvseries

Someone should pls recommend any site
Use this to search

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Chernobyl is special. There is this dark ambience about it that gives one a weird feeling of being a fly on the wall, a reluctant witness to a bleak history.

It's an historical show that is primarily driven by dialogue and characterization, furthered by the glorious attention to details. From the radioactive blue fumes emanating from the wrecked graphite tower, to the ignorance of parents playing with their children on a bridge at close proximity to the wrecked nuclear plant, to birds randomly dying on the streets of Pripyat a few miles away... it's a dark, bleak, unapologetic and unrelenting expository history on the incompetent and denial culture of the Soviet Union, whereby a global image was valued over the lives of the common citizenry.

Chernobyl resonated with me on an emotional level. I felt for the thousands of poor souls that died from the nuclear radiation fallout, for the brave firemen that were the first on the scene, and thus some of the first casualties, for the brave volunteers that all but sacrificed their lives, draining water from and building over the irradiated tower, for the brave Russian physicists that successfully fought a government on denial, at the detriment of their own health and lives, etc. Chernobyl is a tale about courage, determination, and perseverance in the face of adversity and sheer incompetence. It's uplifting as much as it is depressing. Suffice to say, it's not something to forget in a hurry after watching.

If you fail to see and feel all these, then the show is simply not for you... and it is okay. Not everyone is at the same emotive and intuitive level, after all.

Sadly, the lessons have not been learned. Look at flint.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Lol. This koice na bad guy

Just see as your epistle depict chernobyl as if its one kind really awesome masterpiece. I still maintain its sentimentally overhyped i guess due to the history attached to it. Take away the history then there isnt much to chernobyl its just a normal series. The whole storyline is just there nothing special even the deaths weren't even that horrible nor severe according to the Chernobyl series not the historical account. Maybe few occasions though; like those fire men on their death bed, aside that it felt like they downplayed the death considering the numbers the professor was churning out as likely casualty

Anyways like you said the show is simply not for me. Although that statement come be like say you wan emotionally blackmail ppl wey no like the show. Lol

Anyways i get your point. Its allowed to have different views. That's the spice of life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2019
KoiceReloaded
Hello boss. please where can i download the office 480p quality. i usually use grabthebeast but its giving me issues. same with torrents.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2019
ornicus:

Sadly, the lessons have not been learned. Look at flint.

That sucks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol. This koice na bad guy

Just see as your epistle depict chernobyl as if its one kind really awesome masterpiece. I still maintain its sentimentally overhyped i guess due to the history attached to it. Take away the history then there isnt much to chernobyl its just a normal series. The whole storyline is just there nothing special even the deaths weren't even that horrible nor severe according to the Chernobyl series not the historical account. Maybe few occasions though; like those fire men on their death bed, aside that it felt like they downplayed the death considering the numbers the professor was churning out as likely casualty

Anyways like you said the show is simply not for me. Although that statement come be like say you wan emotionally blackmail ppl wey no like the show. Lol

Anyways i get your point. Its allowed to have different views. That's the spice of life

- On 71st emmy awards to be held on 15 September, it garnered 19 nominations
- IMDb highest rated TV show

You can bet your ass it's a masterpiece.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

- On 71st emmy awards to be held on 15 September, it garnered 19 nominations
- IMDb highest rated TV show

You can bet your ass it's a masterpiece.
Wow. I rest my case then cheesy

I guess its truly superb even though i just don't see it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Crumbian and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.