Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3539309 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boruto: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Where can I get Boruto Series with Eng Sub, Fztvseries Eng Sub stopped at Episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Phynicz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
EmmGee:

you sir, are a fantastic man!! grin grin thank you
one of the best shows ever. I have seen it countless times.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shantelleasante(f): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please who is seeing this series Ambitions?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Okay bro

Now i get it. Its just sentimental hype due to its historic relevance

Bro Pls do you know where i can download The Broadwalk Empire

@the bolded, No I don't, haven't seen it but I think fztvseries should have it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Boruto:
Where can I get Boruto Series with Eng Sub, Fztvseries Eng Sub stopped at Episode

Chia-anime dot tv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
I hope I'm not the only one that thinks Chernobyl is overrated ?

Its nice no doubt but what i don't understand is why its highly rated?. See sharp ratings everywhere yet nothing spectacular. Its just there

Abi is there something i missed or abi season 2 dey

Koicereloaded how comes chernobyl is in your all time top 10 yet an awesome series like Billions isn't. Well its your choice bro. But na especially your list make me rush chernobyl

But i really want to know what's unique about this Chernobyl. Maybe i no just grasp the series well or something

CHERNOBYL I stopped at EPISODE 3, WHEN THEY SEE US is better, its even an insult to compare. The day i picked BILLIONS I couldn't watch anything else, currently in S4 E10.

Episode two left, what will i watch when am done damn billions is so good i don't think i've watch something better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Itzneowizy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

CHERNOBYL I stopped at EPISODE 3, WHEN THEY SEE US is better, its even an insult to compare. The day i picked BILLIONS I couldn't watch anything else, currently in S4 E10.

Episode two left, what will i watch when am done damn billions is so good i don't think i've watch something better.
BILLIONS is what genre??.......thinking of starting it to see what the Hype's about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chillychill(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
Name that TV series cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chillychill(f): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
chillychill:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Qasim6(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
chillychill:
GOT ??

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Itzneowizy:
BILLIONS is what genre??.......thinking of starting it to see what the Hype's about
I don't know, don't watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Billions is dope bruh

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chillychill(f): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Qasim6:

GOT ??

cheesy angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
chillychill:

Literally all DC shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Billions is about the capital market and traders.

Also the law.

It's a fantastic peice of work.

Again Paul giamatti one of my favourite actors is in it and once again he does a memorable piece of work.

Ita worth every mb

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Itzneowizy(m): 12:20am On Sep 01, 2019
armadeo:

Billions is about the capital market and traders.

Also the law.

It's a fantastic peice of work.

Again Paul giamatti one of my favourite actors is in it and once again he does a memorable piece of work.

Ita worth every mb
Thanks.....I'll check it out..ratings seems high too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by naijacentric(m): 12:49am On Sep 01, 2019
shantelleasante:
Please who is seeing this series Ambitions?
me me its makes sense like mad grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 01, 2019
chillychill:
13 reasons why and The handmaid tale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 2:10am On Sep 01, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
I hope I'm not the only one that thinks Chernobyl is overrated ?

Its nice no doubt but what i don't understand is why its highly rated?. See sharp ratings everywhere yet nothing spectacular. Its just there

Abi is there something i missed or abi season 2 dey

Koicereloaded how comes chernobyl is in your all time top 10 yet an awesome series like Billions isn't. Well its your choice bro. But na especially your list make me rush chernobyl

But i really want to know what's unique about this Chernobyl. Maybe i no just grasp the series well or something

This is what too much fictional series have caused.

First, Chernobyl happened real life
It had very poor media coverage back then, which was a deliberate, political decision by th3 Russians
The cost was never known.
Th3 disaster was never taken serious.
31 is still the official death toll of Chernobyl

Now suddenly, we have jigsaw pieces that were perfect, and made into a miniseries.

Imagine a series about WW2, The Biafra War
The 1966 Coup, Precolonial Nigeria, etc, with the actual truth?

This series is a fill up of historical gaps deliberately left out by greedy, wicked peeps. So its best you appreciate it cos it makes one realize the foolishness and lack of sense of urgency in handling matters that are dear to citizens.

Bottomline, a real life event series bothering on revelations unknown before, will get a very high rating.

Moviemakers know this and its 2nd behind GOT for Emmy Awards with 19nominations.

All these should matter to you.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 2:13am On Sep 01, 2019
Dear White People is quite catchy.

Wu Assasins too.

I wish Warrior series can just continue. My number 1 for now.

Currently distracting myself with UBA's The Men's Club Season 2.

Aminu and Tumini about to Close Up in Romance.

I love Enado Odigie.

She is the next big thing. Reminds me of Stephanie Okereke and Rita Dominic combined.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2019
daveP:
Dear White People is quite catchy.

Wu Assasins too.

I wish Warrior series can just continue. My number 1 for now.

Currently distracting myself with UBA's The Men's Club Season 2.

Aminu and Tumini about to Close Up in Romance.

I love Enado Odigie.

She is the next big thing. Reminds me of Stephanie Okereke and Rita Dominic combined.
Where did you download the men's club.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uckennety(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Outpost is awesome

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2019
Carnival row has been ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chillychill(f): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2019
nani667:

Literally all DC shows

Abeggi undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HIRAETH: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
IghravweIG:

Where did you download the men's club.
YouTube or you can use the tubemate app to download

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
I hope Ghost takes out everyone of these ungrateful f*cks.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
Last year Dec, I was here talking about how boring breaking bad is and how I'll never watch it again

Well, I picked it up again and damn! Hell Of a Show cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
Netflix released Dark Crystal and Amazon released Carnival Row, the reviews I saw about carnival won't make me watch it, if you can look past the puppet like character's in Dark Crystal, it's one hell of a TV show, just too cool, the vocals are just amazing (the evil ones).

Dark Crystal : 8/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cheers01: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Moneyboyz:

Netflix released Dark Crystal and Amazon released Carnival Row, the reviews I saw about carnival won't make me watch it, if you can look past the puppet like character's in Dark Crystal, it's one hell of a TV show, just too cool, the vocals are just amazing (the evil ones).

Dark Crystal : 8/10

Carnival row is quite good. It just has certain pacing issues. 6.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by finalboss(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't like swampthing angry mehn that shit is boring

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cheers01: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
finalboss:
Am I the only one who doesn't like swampthing angry mehn that shit is boring

You are not alone. I didn't pass episode 1.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.