Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538634 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The best. The guy knew he's a villainous character, and hated every second of it. He's hilarious.

Fleabag's season 2 4th fourth wall breaking (and the priest's perception of it) , is also amazing.
As in...loved every second of his screen time on Doom Patrol S1.

Fleabag's 4th wall break was nut too !! Particularly enjoyed that scene outside the church when she broke the 4th wall and the priest was like "What are you staring at"...

Frank underwood (Kevin Spacey) was also good before the show went pear shaped somewhat.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
johnyace:
that guy is truly a nobody

imaging being benched as the main villain at the season's finale by a cockroach grin
lool Ezekiel "The Doomsday Prophet" grin cheesy grin. This show was gold.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
armadeo:
I have to wait for power to binge watch it. Cannot wait for episodes.

Also I haven't still watched the finale of GOT. Maybe j csnt handle closure.
might as well see the GOT finale now becuz their ain't much of a closure, must likely want to make you punch a wall at the end.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
nani667:

Hmmm... I await your feedback then

Last animated series I saw from Netflix was Carmen San Diego, compared to that this animation is not really looking to encouraging.... undecided

On episode 5 right now. Didn't know how it happened. Streamed the first episode, and before I could say skippy, I have devoured 4 episodes. I am pleasantly surprised at how good it is. Don't judge it by the animation style, cuz it's a misnomer. It's really not for kids.

Cheers01, I salute you, you too much. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
johnyace:
that guy is truly a nobody

imaging being benched as the main villain at the season's finale by a cockroach grin

It took me awhile to get the unholy image of a giant cockroach french kissing a giant rat out of my head. That show crossed a lot of boundaries, and I love every second of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
oyaskii:
As in...loved every second of his screen time on Doom Patrol S1.

Fleabag's 4th wall break was nut too !! Particularly enjoyed that scene outside the church when she broke the 4th wall and the priest was like "What are you staring at"...

Frank underwood (Kevin Spacey) was also good before the show went pear shaped somewhat.

HoC writers were indescribably incompetent. They and Kevin Spacey scandal ruined what would have been a masterpiece of a TV show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

On episode 5 right now. Didn't know how it happened. Streamed the first episode, and before I could say skippy, I have devoured 4 episodes. I am pleasantly surprised at how good it is. Don't judge it by the animation style, cuz it's a misnomer. It's really not for kids.

Cheers01, I salute you, you too much. cheesy
had to check it out base on his recommendation too and so far it's not bad at all
episode 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

HoC writers were indescribably incompetent. They and Kevin Spacey scandal ruined what would have been a masterpiece of a TV show.
As per your rec i downloaded HOC couldn't get pass episode 2, i tried believe but couldn't cope with the man looking at the camera talking to me, its like a reality TV show. I hate that shit! how i wish i could look pass that.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
As per your rec i downloaded HOC couldn't get pass episode 2, i tried believe but couldn't cope with the man looking at the camera talking to me, its like a reality TV show. I hate that shit! how i wish i could look pass that.

It's called, breaking the 4th wall. It's okay if it's not your thing. It's not everyone's cup of tea.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's called, breaking the 4th wall. It's okay if it's not your thing. It's not everyone's cup of tea.
Anything can be my thing i am a man of expediency , i am not just use to it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

Yes it was..... Sound track made me fall the more, especially Labrith's
Hi can you recommend other series with same kind of Sound track
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chigo5(m): 12:59am On Aug 28, 2019
money heist men the series made me to subscribe n not wait for nightplan

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 1:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Neymar's cut scenes to appear in episodes six and eight of season three, now on Netflix!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2019
And Young Justice Season 3 has come to an end ✔️

Last batch of episodes released

For those waiting to binge watch.... The time is now ✔️✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Brassic
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2019
FergieRaww:
Is Neymar Jr going to be featured in La Casa De Papel season 3 (2nd part) ?! cheesy cheesy
Neymar's character will just fake injury and run away with their money.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2019
R2bees:
Hi can you recommend other series with same kind of Sound track

Sorry, no idea. Why not try goggle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Which channels can. I watch power on gotv?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2019
chigo5:
Am. Watching nit now, didn't know it was good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2019
FergieRaww:
Neymar's cut scenes to appear in episodes six and eight of season three, now on Netflix!
what're Netflix subscription costs per month in Nigeria?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2019
purplekayc:
what're Netflix subscription costs per month in Nigeria?

Uhmm not sure but i know of the standard plan which i use and they charge #3,616 on only HD quality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Cheers01:
Final space.

An animated series. 10/10
I'm a big fan of animated series, will give it a try.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2019
just finished Colony Season 1... Honestly, I don't how I felt about it or even how to rate it...but the most important thing is that I finished it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Billions next

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
purplekayc:
Which channels can. I watch power on gotv?
None, get the Star app, subscribe and stream on sundays or better yet download from 3rd party sites.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
On a day that I didn't Wana see an action Serie, Billions was the right decision
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
chigo5:
did anyone notice that Nigerian N100 note during the intro music?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chigo5(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
purplekayc:
did anyone notice that Nigerian N100 note during the intro music?
yeah I notice am awolowo head
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Chuck is my favorite in billions.
Na just that his weird fetish i no just like

Aside that i like chuck wella and i would like to see him deal with axe.
I can't believe i watched lot of crappy series before i found it.

Chuck is something else, his facial expression is world class. Just love that man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.