Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518636 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Dygeasy:
The truth is you won't be drawn in until season 2. You'll have to be extremely patient to finish season 1. In my case, I watched season 1 about 4 years ago and never completed it. I picked it back up this year and started from season 2 and I finished the whole series in a week. Yes, it was that good!

It was dragging Its feet like "Better Call Saul", I was expecting it to build up to something, I just didn't see that happening, so I abandoned it. I'll try the newly released movie based on the series and see if I'll like it.

My kind of crime shows are like Chicago PD, Blindspot ,Blacklist, and SWAT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 12:23am On Nov 01, 2019
trueking:

Try it and see if you'll like it ( Breaking bad) it's totally a matter of personal interest, I tried it more than once I couldn't get past season one, it just wasn't for me, but people say it's good, I believe every aboki to his own kettle, try it you just might like it, for Gomorrah, I think I'll check it out myself.

Oh, and if I were to rate breaking Bad it would be 3/10

The last and final episode of Breaking Bad brought tears to my face. That music alone dey bust brain.
We will miss you B.B
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2019
The Expanse - sci-fi
Season 4 out in December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jc76QrX5Vg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theyoungmatron: 5:15am On Nov 01, 2019
gift01:
had this same effect when I finished Scorpion and Burn Notice. Never watched BB but am downloading asap
Burn notice and breaking bad is a biannual ritual for me. I have been searching for a fix like some compound addict ever since. They are in the league of their own. The acting and story-lines are effortless and real.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2019
trueking:

It was dragging Its feet like "Better Call Saul", I was expecting it to build up to something, I just didn't see that happening, so I abandoned it. I'll try the newly released movie based on the series and see if I'll like it.

My kind of crime shows are like Chicago PD, Blindspot ,Blacklist, and SWAT

no wonder. you have a simple brain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2019
The trailer of the Witcher really looks good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by avalon7(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2019
collitexnaira:

How long have you been using it. I am using the same phone. Mine is less than two weeks old. Also from jumia

Less than a week
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2019
trueking:

Try it and see if you'll like it ( Breaking bad) it's totally a matter of personal interest, I tried it more than once I couldn't get past season one, it just wasn't for me, but people say it's good, I believe every aboki to his own kettle, try it you just might like it, for Gomorrah, I think I'll check it out myself.

Oh, and if I were to rate breaking Bad it would be 3/10

Breaking bad started slow.. You have to be patient with it.. First time I watched it I also dropped it too.. Lol.. Don't worry you will still come back when you are bored and watch it with a new perspective.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2019
realestniggah:

Breaking bad started slow.. You have to be patient with it.. First time I watched it I also dropped it too.. Lol.. Don't worry you will still come back when you are bored and watch it with a new perspective.

Breaking Bad started with a bang. I've watched a lot of shows with slow beginnings, and BB ain't one of those. Thoroughly enjoyed the intensity of the first few episodes, so I find it rather peculiar when folks come out with "the show started slowly" narrative to encourage interested parties... like did we all watch the same episodes, or were there other versions of BB that I wasn't privy to?? The BB that I have watched multiple times didn't start slow, at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2019
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Season 2 out...we eating good this weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2019
oyaskii:
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Season 2 out...we eating good this weekend.

Released yesterday morning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2019
doitforyou:
The Expanse - sci-fi Season 4 out in December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jc76QrX5Vg
Season 4 gon' be good. New worlds to explore... let's fuckin_ go!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Burn notice and breaking bad is a biannual ritual for me. I have been searching for a fix like some compound addict ever since. They are in the league of their own. The acting and story-lines are effortless and real.

In Burn Notice, liked how Michael Western immerse the viewers with his voice narrations, but also resented the procedural format. New case per episode makes for a somewhat disjointed plot lines, gigantic plot holes, and disconnected storylines. That being said, it was a thrill ride.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Released yesterday morning.
I just saw it today and i can't wait to dive in...Season 1 was pretty solid i must confess.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
MX player or

VLC

Guys which one do you consider the best?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
realestniggah:
MX player or

VLC

Guys which one do you consider the best?

VLC rules the roost on Windows, while MX trumps on Android.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
oyaskii:
I just saw it today and i can't wait to dive in...Season 1 was pretty solid i must confess.
Then, Season 2 will knock your socks off. It's better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Season 4 gon' be good. New worlds to explore... let's fuckin_ go!

Amazon has taken over and they would reduce the episode count to 10. So bigger budget, I guess we are in for a graphics treat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
doitforyou:

Amazon has taken over and they would reduce the episode count to 10. So bigger budget, I guess we are in for a graphics treat.

Concurred. Historically, less episode count makes for a tighter and more rounded script. I've high hopes that Amazon is going to make this show so much better. For instance, I expect the story to get darker, grittier, and perhaps, raunchier? Chrisjen Avasarala is gonna cuss more, as expletives will no longer be censored. The CGI, which has always been stellar, will improve exponentially. Dialogue will also improve. Action scenes will be better choreographed, and will feel more real...

Mehn... I can't wait. Season 4 is gonna rock.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Is there any update on Ozark?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
shurlar50:
Is there any update on Ozark?
Season 3 is still in production. The show will probably return early 2020.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Apple TV have entered the chat

First two episodes dropped

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
henrydadon:

I didn't enjoy ep01. hopefully it will get better.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
henrydadon:

You’ve seen it ??
if yes pls how’s it?

can’t wait to dive in wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

I didn't enjoy ep01. hopefully it will get better.

Really?!

how was it?

don’t wanna be disappointed cause this my type of series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
henrydadon:

This show ain't going anywhere... the plot is somehow and can't be sustained. If Appletv+ takes L with this and their other initial line up they should just forget making it in an already keenly contested streaming market.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
The Witcher trailer is fire! I'm hyped AF. December can't come soon enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndl1W4ltcmg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

This gladdened my heart tbh...Ambitious project but i am certain it will deliver.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Jason Momoa would have looked incredible on this role but damn! i think our superman will do wonders on it cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Breaking Bad started with a bang. I've watched a lot of shows with slow beginnings, and BB ain't one of those. Thoroughly enjoyed the intensity of the first few episodes, so I find it rather peculiar when folks come out with "the show started slowly" narrative to encourage interested parties... like did we all watch the same episodes, or were there other versions of BB that I wasn't privy to?? The BB that I have watched multiple times didn't start slow, at all.

Your bang must be different from the regular one

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Someone should give a review on SEE. Can't wait to see it's screenplay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Brukx:
Your bang must be different from the regular one

The way I remembered it, it started out gory and dark, and never tapered off. I was an instant fan, and enjoyed every episode from the pilot to the season finale. Okay, I hated "The Fly" episode, and that's all there is to it.

You must have been one of those that started watching it based on the hype, and expected to see the "best show in the world" right off the bat. The problem is from you, and not the show. Reduce your expectations, and give it a chance, and perhaps, you'll see it for what it is.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.