Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509389 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Dygeasy:
Tyler Perry's The Oval

Three episodes in and I'm wondering what all the nonsense is about. Terrible acting. Characters written and portrayed as smart taking stupid decisions. Don't know how long I can endure all that.

It Tyler perry you should greatly lower your expectations.

As a rule anything CW, Tyler perry I stay far way from it.. Except it has enough hype,then I might give it a chance.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Season 4 (also the last season) will debut on Friday.

Damn, it's ending cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
My data is supposed to expire today, so I downloaded wold on fire episodes.

Hope Its gonna make me think I played a fast one on my network?
Hope its good

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2019
BryteGhana:

I don't know why, but I find people who likes marvel-sque series (batwoman, flash,agent of shield,dare devil) etc) to have a shallow mind and a lower IQ.This type of series doesn't happen in real life.Total nonsense

A human being with higher intelligence loves drama series or documentary series that happens in the real world (Ozark, billions,succession,breaking bad.Mindhunter,criminal minds, Chernobyl etc)

Currently watching the last season of HOUSE OF CARDS .

Well that's my opinion though .But seriously I dont take people that watch marvel-sque series serious in Life. But why would you waste your eye balls to watch overly fictitious supernatural bullcrap of a show.

I would rather watch animal planet.

I watch both marvel series and legal/political drama.

Some of the best series are actually science fiction.

It takes a high IQ to weave a fictional story because, fiction requires creating something new from your imagination.

So, my friend, you are close-minded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Rick and morty season 4 episode 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2019
OlaBa:
Please, anyone know where I can get complete seasons of FRIENDS? Preferably in 480p
Torrent.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2019
BryteGhana:

I don't know why, but I find people who likes marvel-sque series (batwoman, flash,agent of shield,dare devil) etc) to have a shallow mind and a lower IQ.This type of series doesn't happen in real life.Total nonsense

A human being with higher intelligence loves drama series or documentary series that happens in the real world (Ozark, billions,succession,breaking bad.Mindhunter,criminal minds, Chernobyl etc)

Well that's my opinion though .But seriously I dont take people that watch marvel-sque series serious in Life. But why would you waste your eye balls to watch overly fictitious supernatural bullcrap of a show.

Please those series you mentioned belong to DC don't insult Marvel like that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Alfred234:

Please those series you mentioned belong to DC don't insult Marvel like that.

are u dumb or what? Or u just like stupid argument. Agents of Shield and Daredevil are what, DC movies??

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2019
Netflix just messed this series up 'BIG MOUTH'

THE SEASON 3 IS ALL ABOUT 'GAY STUFFS'

P.s: is a cartoon series

Rated: M
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
BryteGhana:

This one just they find Marvel vs DC warfare, e be like say the peace don too tey.

Higher Intelligence?? So peeps who watch Game of Thrones, Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter get higher Intelligence too abi. So Fantasy fans brilliant abi.

Films like Joker and The Dark Knight are well grounded, intellectual and realistic at the same time. There are varieties in different genres and sub genres and mixture of different desired genres. So bashing comic book movies and saying it's shallow and overly fictitious makes you the narrow minded one.

Besides most work of art (films, TV shows, Books) are usually fictional. Even the non fiction ones at times have tiny bits of fiction mixed with it. How many bestsellers you know of that are non fiction; to the best of my knowledge fiction dominates. Science Fiction are most of the times better than the realistic shit you watch these days.

Baba either you are not a Big Picture Thinker or you ain't imaginative enough, or you are just simply shallow minded. The jokes on you. With this your statement and all your very realistic entertainment content, I don't see you Intellectual in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

It takes a high IQ to weave a fictional story because, fiction requires creating something new from your imagination.

Mtchew, you dey mind the guy. Him just wan talk make them say him get sense. He dey find applause but na epic fail.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:

As a rule anything CW, Tyler perry I stay far way from it.. Except it has enough hype,then I might give it a chance.

Lol, then you might go check Crisis on Infinite Earths in CW then. It has more than enough HYPE.

Imagine an acquaintance of mine telling me Legacies (the Originals spin-off) make sense die. That teenage crap from CW. I just jakpa after a few episodes in season 1.

PS: the dude mostly watch Marvel Movies and TV shows, including some Warrior, Into the Badlands esque type of shows. The guy always says those shows make sense. Maybe na that kind person, this Martin Scorcese wannabe see on a very bad day, him cum give up on those peeps. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
abduleez1:

Mtchew, you dey mind the guy. Him just wan talk make them say him get sense. He dey find applause but na epic fail.

grin

The guy was feeling smart

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YouloveEmmanuel: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Who knows where i can download asian series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
abduleez1:

are u dumb or what? Or u just like stupid argument. Agents of Shield and Daredevil are what, DC movies??
*Sighs* if you can't make a point without resorting to insults then i don't have anything to say to you besides you are not the one i was talking to so why are you so bothered?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:

Link to download movie?

I used torrent... I have attached the file below

3GB ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
BryteGhana:

respect your old age and remove daredevil and agents of shield from that list.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

the high iq wey you no get.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tolu121:
Netflix just messed this series up 'BIG MOUTH'

THE SEASON 3 IS ALL ABOUT 'GAY STUFFS'

P.s: is a cartoon series

Rated: M

there is a gay man skulking around this thread. his name is jeromeblack,he will come for your head,just wait.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
abduleez1:

Lol, then you might go check Crisis on Infinite Earths in CW then. It has more than enough HYPE.

Imagine an acquaintance of mine telling me Legacies (the Originals spin-off) make sense die. That teenage crap from CW. I just jakpa after a few episodes in season 1.

PS: the dude mostly watch Marvel Movies and TV shows, including some Warrior, Into the Badlands esque type of shows. The guy always says those shows make sense. Maybe na that kind person, this Martin Scorcese wannabe see on a very bad day, him cum give up on those peeps. grin grin

they guy you quoted has the same mentality of that your acquaintance o. he no dey ever recommend a show that makes sense, na cw type of shows he dey like pass.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
nani667:

I used torrent... I have attached the file below

3GB ✔️

Alright thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bratking:

they guy you quoted has the same mentality of that your acquaintance o. he no dey ever recommend a show that makes sense, na cw type of shows he dey like pass.

Lmao.. Fuck_off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CTPlayer: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bratking:

the high iq wey you no get.

Nigga, leave me alone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blue3k(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
rurouni kenshin. Season 2 is really good. I decided to rewatch show after 10 years. I'll read the manga afterwards to see the canon ending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
introvertme:

Damn, it's ending cry
Yup.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Season 2 is out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bratking:

there is a gay man skulking around this thread. his name is jeromeblack,he will come for your head,just wait.

Why are you just an assshole?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Season 2 is out.

Season 2 of what?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Diggydanny41:
e good make pesin talk....SEE na confirm trash...blind people dey fight like say them dey see......in what year exactly was the story written....yet you see cars... bridges....total waste of data.....I repeat SEE na trash....abeg no waste data....my guys dem just dey sleep on the series

cry cry
Help!
I wasted my data downloading SEE
How do i undo it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Season 2 of what?
It's right there on the poster - Britannia. It's a british historical fantasy.

For fans of GoT.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
realestniggah:

It seems like almost every Tyler movie is a chick flick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), spookem(m), ozaji and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.