Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505751 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Streaming could also be the next bubble.

The average man can only afford one streaming service. This is because the average man also pays for cable/satellite.

Dont forget that the sharing of passwords costs Netflix 1.5 billion. Let's see how these new streaming services handle that.
Exactly! I only pay for Netflix every month. The rest, I only pay for a month subscription to binge-watch any series I fancy. They also said the same about Hulu (Majority owned by Disney) to eclipse Netflix, yet here we are. There are too many paid apps out there, people have also resorted to trading in subscriptions. “I will give you my Netflix, you give me your Hulu”

Anyways, subscribed to the free 7 day trial, already rewatched Endgame and Captain Marvel. I am not renewing, will wait till they have more binge-worthy series.

Screenshot of the home app.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
We will see after the 7 day free trial is up. I am also one of the 10 million but will cancel after the 7 days are up. They don’t have enough series yet to justify maintaining a monthly subscription, there is only so much movies you can re-watch. I already re-watched Endgame and captain Marvel.

Disney’s series are already on Hulu, so they have to make original series.
Singapore1:

they have 10 million plus sign up already as at yesterday which is crazy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
urahara:

Mad o grin

But Nickelodeon doesn't have mad stuff reach disney

Netflix are trying to major up. They know standing alone, Disney will crush them, hence the alliance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
November Schedule of Streaming Services.

Date. Platform. Name. Description

Nov 14. Netflix. The Stranded. Thai Series Premiere
Nov 15. Hulu. Dollface. Series Premiere.
Nov 15. Prime. The Man in the High Castle. Season 4
Nov 17. Netflix. The Crown. Season 3
Nov 17. Showtime. Ray Donovan. Season 7
Nov 20. Spectrum. Mad About You. Series Premiere
Nov 21. Netflix. Mortel. French Series Premiere
Nov 22. Hulu. The Accident. U.K. Series Premiere
Nov 22. Netflix. Dolly Parton's Heartstrings. Series Premiere
Nov 22. Netflix. The Dragon Prince. Season 3
Nov 22. Prime. The Feed. Series Premiere
Nov 28. Netflix. Merry Happy Whatever. Series Premiere
Nov 28. Apple TV+ Servant. Series Premiere
Nov 29. DC Universe. Harley Quinn. Series Premiere
Nov 29. Prime. The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show. Variety Special

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
doitforyou:

Exactly! I only pay for Netflix every month. The rest, I only pay for a month subscription to binge-watch any series I fancy. They also said the same about Hulu (Majority owned by Disney) to eclipse Netflix, yet here we are. There are too many paid apps out there, people have also resorted to trading in subscriptions. “I will give you my Netflix, you give me your Hulu”

Anyways, subscribed to the free 7 day trial, already rewatched Endgame and Captain Marvel. I am not renewing, will wait till they have more binge-worthy series.

Screenshot of the home app.

The Mandolorian looks good. Watched episode 1.

Anyhow, I believe Netflix will survive

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Who kill ghost? My guess is tarik

But if he did not die, it means he excape it all because the law enforcers will want to avoid him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
about to start britannia.

it better be game of thrones ish like you promised, koice or the spirit of my mb will haunt you forevermore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Abeg o,Is it just Me or this Breaking Bad is not really as terrific as the hype....First,the movie was among 3 movies Otamendi(Man City Player) tatooed on his body,so i said okay this movie must be maaaaad!!! I checked the ratings(Rotten Tomatoes) and likes on google it was high and then I saw some hype about it here.I have watched this movie till Season 2 episode 10 and the actions is just on and off.To me they just act some unnecessary things to cover some episode in order to make the series long....That is why I just love watching Spanish series these days,so that i will not be burning MB for nothing.Those guys are good abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trying to watch one episode of 911 without shedding tears...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lana1:
Trying to watch one episode of 911 without shedding tears...
Lol....how good is the show,cause I see it has 90% rating on rotten tomatoes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
SamConquer:
It's very good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bratking:

this fool is proud in his foolishness. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? i don't expect much from the bastard child of a community borehole sha.

ur wh0re mother did the world a great disservice by birthing you. boombaclat! if only she was smart enough to close her borehole of a pusssy for one minute, i will not be here trying to instruct a nincompoop.
Struck a nerve real hard grin....Why are you shouting? grin I brought your family history to Social Media I know how painful it can be grin grin. you see if you live in glass house,you don't throw stones. You are the son of a foremost Onitsha retired Harlot. you should have picked up those stones and build something good with your life instead of becoming a cheap internet troll who picked the wrong candidate to mess up with...Tell you Mum her service to the Men of Onitsha will not be forgotten

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
SamConquer:
Struck a nerve real hard grin....Why are you shouting? ;DI brought your family history to Social Media I know how painful it can be grin grin. you see if you live in glass house,you don't throw stones. You are the son of a foremost Onitsha retired Harlot. you should have picked up those stones and build something good with your life instead of becoming a cheap internet troll who picked the wrong candidate to mess up with...Tell you Mum her service to the Men of Onitsha will not be forgotten

I will never get over the embarassment of belonging to the same species as you. you're what happens when too many sperrms are drilled into a yeast infested pusssy. do the world a favor and choke on your father's c0ck grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lana1:
It's very good
OK na....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
SamConquer:
[color=#770077][/color]

stay there dey form telemundo defender. goes to show how stupid you're. just because you stole money from your wh0re mama purse to download breaking bad, person no go hear word again. Mumu. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bratking:

I will never get over the embarassment of belonging to the same species as you. you're what happens when too many sperrms are drilled into a yeast infested pusssy. do the world a favor and choke on your father's c0ck grin grin
Onitsha city hails the great pussy of Bratking mum that was a great service to them grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
SamConquer:
Onitsha city hails the great pussy of Bratking mum that was a great service to them grin

pfft! it has already been established that ur mother is the wh0re, not mine. ur ashewo mother is a community property, passing from one man to the next. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bratking:

stay there dey form telemundo defender. goes to show who stupid you're. just because you stole money from your wh0re mama purse to download breaking bad, person no go hear word again. Mumu. grin
At least money still dey....your mum retired from her harlotry job with nothing to show for it except you(Pain)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
SamConquer:
At least money still dey....your mum retired from her harlotry job with nothing to show for it except you(Pain)

at least you've admitted that ur mother is a wh0re. lololololol. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bratking:

pfft! it has already been established that ur mother is the wh0re, not mine. ur ashewo mother is a community
property, passing from one man to the next. grin grin
Eyahh....see as he dey try defend the Prostitute grin.....I like your style jare....despite the Mum is a retired Harlot,you are still standing by her....good job Lad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theyoungmatron: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
SamConquer:
Breaking bad is not a quick ejaculation kinda TV series. It starts from seduction, fore-play, penetration, orgasm, climacteric effects and ejaculation. So if your series are for quick or premature ejaculation, kindly do not spoil the show for us.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Breaking bad is not a quick ejaculation kinda TV series. It starts from seduction, fore-play, penetration, orgasm, climacteric effects and ejaculation. So if your series are for quick or premature ejaculation, kindly do not spoil the show for us.
Nice Sex analogy....I guess I was so hyped up that I just want to see when Walker will command the Drug Chain or cartel.... Still watching the show though....never my intention to talk it down though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please ehh....If anyone know the site I can download VIS A VIS also known as Locked Up....Please holla.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
SamConquer:
Abeg o,Is it just Me or this Breaking Bad is not really as terrific as the hype....First,the movie was among 3 movies Otamendi(Man City Player) tatooed on his body,so i said okay this movie must be maaaaad!!! I checked the ratings(Rotten Tomatoes) and likes on google it was high and then I saw some hype about it here.I have watched this movie till Season 2 episode 10 and the actions is just on and off.To me they just act some unnecessary things to cover some episode in order to make the series long....That is why I just love watching Spanish series these days,so that i will not be burning MB for nothing.Those guys are good abeg.

Pls recommend any Spanish series for me aside from Money Heist and Elites.

And the site to download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yooruba1914: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
SamConquer:
Presently you are the bane in your family as you give them nothing but pain....don't transfer that aggression to me as you should transfer it to your Dad who should have masturbated instead on that pathetic day you were formed.
too harsh
Abeg let love lead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alright folks... After being guided (misguided?) by ratings and fans into seeing Breaking Bad, I sluggishly managed till season 4 (episode 8. ) yet nothing kicks up the adrenaline in me...

Must have been my huge expectations from the movie, but am breathtakingly disappointed. If I was to rate the season 1 to 4 I have seen so far. It would be 4.5/10. Nothing more... How it got such high ratings from fans is something or a phenomenon that necessitates a dedicated study. The Hype on this movie is on a different pedestal. Yet so far so good... Nothing kicks.. Nothing.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.