Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524254 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
abduleez1:

It's finished already? Omo time for me to resume from my bus stop.

Two episodes to go I think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
spacyzuma:

The first few episodes were underwhelming to me. There seemed to be no clear overriding plot, just disjointed stories.
It wasn't until ep6 (This extraordinary being) that I got impressed.
The latest episode 8 (A god walks into a bar) blew my mind and was topnotch.
I'm now eagerly awaiting the last episode on monday. I hope it lasts up to 2 hours!

I believe Dr Manhattan has a plan, if not he won't have went to Angela Abar's Grandpa.
And since he knows the outcome of everything, he could have avoided the blast that destroyed/captured him yet he go stand for the machine front like mumu..

Let's see what the next episode brings.

The question what comes first "The chicken or the egg" blew my mind, so many things unfold and the future influenced the past! WTF

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keenmind2019(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Someone should share Netflix with me.. Ayam.bored
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Keenmind2019:
Someone should share Netflix with me.. Ayam.bored
me too please... I bored pass you.

On the other hand:

Can't seem to find any interesting American series anymore. I was quite hopeful about the Mandalorian, but that turn out to be a total waste of expectations. Every episode presents disjointed stories, no continuity.

All I'm using to survive this economy induced boredom are Spanish TV shows. I've seen Monarca, now I'm on Locked up (which I'll rate 6.5/10 so far). I need a Spanish series like Money heist with lots of twist and gun blazing. Please some one should help me with recommendations please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
CSTR2:

So you can't tell us how you are watching vis a vis up till now?

NA wa o.

Are we going to steal it away from you?
wlext dot net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Legendguru: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Watching all mbc channels freely now or rotation after getting my complete set free to air satelite package with dish from the supplier ctytechnologies on Konga site .no more Paytv subscription

U can check Konga for supplier electronicsmarket ctytechnologies or ctygadgets and save yourself from paytv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harryfrosh: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good evening to all the series experts... Please what do you think about STRIKE BACK.... I'm looking for a good action series like 24 hours and a guy recommend strike back... But he said he just want to start watching it... That's why I decided to bring it here... Please should I go for it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTR2: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
lymelyte:
wlext dot net
It has too many pop up that leads to nowhere.

I have been trying to download without success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mark9854(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Harryfrosh:
Good evening to all the series experts... Please what do you think about STRIKE BACK.... I'm looking for a good action series like 24 hours and a guy recommend strike back... But he said he just want to start watching it... That's why I decided to bring it here... Please should I go for it?
its a good military show, it revolves around a British intelligence group... action all the way. I highly recommend it too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Harryfrosh:

You should go for it. Its pretty good. Top notch espionage/ special operations series. Lots of gun blazing, some damn twists. And some nude scenes, some gore and pretty much R rated. I'm about to get into season 5.

I might say better than 24 hours.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Balerion vs Drogon

#HBO#HOUSE OF THE DRAGON#FIRE AND BLOOD# GOT

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harryfrosh: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
abduleez1:

You should go for it. Its pretty good. Top notch espionage/ special operations series. Lots of gun blazing, some damn twists. And some nude scenes, some gore and pretty much R rated. I'm about to get into season 5.

I might say better than 24 hours.
wao... Please give me the site to download it... I've been searching and all I'm seeing are just 3gp format
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keenmind2019(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Capnd143:

On the other hand:

Can't seem to find any interesting American series anymore. I was quite hopeful about the Mandalorian, but that turn out to be a total waste of expectations. Every episode presents disjointed stories, no continuity.

All I'm using to survive this economy induced boredom are Spanish TV shows. I've seen Monarca, now I'm on Locked up (which I'll rate 6.5/10 so far). I need a Spanish series like Money heist with lots of twist and gun blazing. Please some one should help me with recommendations please.
Money Heist Was The game changer for me this year. Most of the American(Hollywood) series this year are lacking content. I want to be able to enjoy a breathtaking series like GOT season 1-5...
Meanwhile there's 'Witcher'... Anticipating it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Moneyboyz:

Okay make I spoil market for you,
I will post 1000 Nord vpn logins here for free with 1,2 and 3 years subscription, and infact I will include a free checker to check Nord vpn logins from your combos.

I was going to do the same.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Capnd143:

On the other hand:

Try The mechanism
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Barmankef:
So no one recommend Brit/UK series similar to top Boy and sex education here sad

Use Google. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorbar(f): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
ibkayee:

I’m streaming it, I think there’s a download option but I’m not sure

fastdrama (dot) me / watch-online / my - mister /episode - 1
Thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
ibkayee:

I’m streaming it, I think there’s a download option but I’m not sure

fastdrama (dot) me / watch-online / my - mister /episode - 1
U like k drama?
It's addictive and highly educative/ entertaining.
I am a huge fan of k entertainment. Has kbs app installed on my phone. Relocated and haven't updated myself since but I just ordered for a particular dish which I can use to watch up to 5 channels of k entertainment in English.

The person should go to k drama chat room and they will tell her which site to use in downloading.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Harryfrosh:
wao... Please give me the site to download it... I've been searching and all I'm seeing are just 3gp format

Check Toxicwap dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ucsquare(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Can someone direct me to a website or give me a link to download the L Word..

Will really appreciate it..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
sassysure:

U like k drama?
It's addictive and highly educative/ entertaining.
I am a huge fan of k entertainment. Has kbs app installed on my phone. Relocated and haven't updated myself since but I just ordered for a particular dish which I can use to watch up to 5 channels of k entertainment in English.

The person should go to k drama chat room and they will tell her which site to use in downloading.
Yeah I do, although I don’t watch them as actively as I used to (10+ years ago)

But every now and then if I hear about a good one I’ll check it out, the cutesy-ness/aegyo-ness comes with the territory and I don’t mind it in doses but I kind of got bored of it after a while, as well as the same ol’ storylines. The one I’m currently watching isn’t a conventional drama plot wise and I’ve found it very refreshing

I usually watch them online smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wildchild1: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
If you're bored watch Bob hearts Abishola. It's an American Comedy TV series with Nigerian flavour, you'll love it. #ThankMeLater

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
When does peaky blinders get interesting? Four episodes in and it hasn't hit my g spot yet

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
CSTR2:

It has too many pop up that leads to nowhere.

I have been trying to download without success.
don't be carried away.. If you want to watch it, then erase the pop up advert
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnyace(m): 12:27am On Dec 13, 2019
ucsquare:
Can someone direct me to a website or give me a link to download the L Word..

Will really appreciate it..
check toxicwap . com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hustleranthem(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Brukx:
When does peaky blinders get interesting? Four episodes in and it hasn't hit my g spot yet
were did u download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Capnd143:

On the other hand:

You could try ELITES, its on o2tvseries. I'm sure you will like it. Locked up should be rated higher, like 7.5/10, and please where did you download Locked up season 2 and 3?? Please!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2019
hustleranthem:
were did u download it?
toxicwap.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mozambo: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Watch the movie trailers that are going to huge impact on the movie scene come year 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJgGXmfwpy4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2019
ibnlawal:

You could try ELITES, its on o2tvseries. I'm sure you will like it. Locked up should be rated higher, like 7.5/10, and please where did you download Locked up season 2 and 3?? Please!
no gun blazing in elites, and no, I have only seen season 1 of Locked up, and that was on YouTube. My rating is for season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2019
Harryfrosh:

U mean, u haven't watched Strike Back!...bro, just go for it...it's dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neimar: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2019
where can i download britannia in HD?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: LTRAVIS(m), Abujabir24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.