Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515787 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Neimar:
where can i download britannia in HD?

Try use a Torrent site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Currently watching Dear White People Season 2 it's really interesting...

Just finished with Black Lightening Season 2 it's very interesting... I moved to season 3 but its not interesting like seasons 1 and 2, but its not that bad though...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
taiocol:
I think The Neighborhood is the best comedy series right now
I swear bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ucsquare(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
johnyace:
check toxicwap . com

Thanks very much, have seen it..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
R2bees:
I swear bro
Thought I was the only one enjoying it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
introvertme:

I was going to do the same.
Abeg make una gimme login oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
hustleranthem:
were did u download it?
Toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Moneyboyz:

I believe Dr Manhattan has a plan, if not he won't have went to Angela Abar's Grandpa.
And since he knows the outcome of everything, he could have avoided the blast that destroyed/captured him yet he go stand for the machine front like mumu..

Let's see what the next episode brings.

The question what comes first "The chicken or the egg" blew my mind, so many things unfold and the future influenced the past! WTF

They saved he best for last. Even though I was already enjoying the show. The god walks into a bar blew me away.

Top notch. Hope the season finale will be even more epic. Dr manhattan has seen beyond this point and he cannot be destroyed. It remains to be seen.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BryteGhana: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Only God knows how I am eagerly wsitting for

*OZARK* SEASON 3

what a great masterpiece of series.
If you haven't watched it, you are missing out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2019
The Expanse Season 4 released on tfp cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2019
jiggaz:
Currently watching Dear White People Season 2 it's really interesting...

Just finished with Black Lightening Season 2 it's very interesting... I moved to season 3 but its not interesting like seasons 1 and 2, but its not that bad though...

Black lightening is becoming silly.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2019
Marvels runaways is back

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2019
3rd season of Marvelous Mrs maisel was great as usual. I'm always at the edge of my seat whenever she's on stage. Whenever she flops, everything in the scene just looks so real. Never felt that way for any other show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2019
Born2Freak:

Black lightening is becoming silly.
Yes... The Season 3 is no longer interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2019
Breaking bad what a show! the last episode was so emotional most especially when walt gave his wife the coordinate to hank's burial ground. I love the way the creator didn't let the cancer kill him. God the creator is a genius!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neduzze5(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Who else is watching See??

or

Treadstone??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Neduzze5:

or

Treadstone??

If you’re enjoying See just continue until the final episode ... don’t let any negative comments distract you from what you like

and if you’ve not seen it yet then i suggest you go for it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neduzze5(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
FergieRaww:

If you’re enjoying See just continue until the final episode ... don’t let any negative comments distract you from what you like

and if you’ve not seen it yet then i suggest you go for it

I'm watching See and I'm really really enjoying it.

I'm a fan of Drogo and he has really shown himself in the See series. Will look for his other movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
taiocol:

Thought I was the only one enjoying it
All thanks to Calvin Butler. That man eeh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Neduzze5:

I'm watching See and I'm really really enjoying it.

I'm a fan of Drogo and he has really shown himself in the See series. Will look for his other movies.

Good to know.. cool

I’m also a fan of him too (Jason Momoa) ... i wished he was even given the lead role of Netflix’s Witcher
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Taste is really different

Only true starwars fans will appreciate the mandalorian

It's the best thing on TV today

There are break downs of each episode on YouTube

Fans of the prequels and sequels love it

Those 2 never agree on anything for them to both hail the show abeg forget

Disney expects you to know about starwars canon before watching the show

If you have never watched starwars movie, read it's comics or novel and you are hating on the show, your opinion no follow

Episode 6 was a banger, felt worried for baby Yoda, like how he is able to take care of himself when Mando isn't around

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
The expanse Amazon dropped everything

They are taking a new direction, I'm liking what I see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Money Heist... Very interesting watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melonny(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Neduzze5:

or

Treadstone??
Try See, the best I have seen this year
I don't like Treadstone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by storybabel: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hostel Daze Web Series Season 1 Complete Full Episode Download HD

Hostel Daze 2019 S01 Complete Full Hindi Episode Download HDRip 720p

Movie Story: Through the adventures of four friends ‘Hostel Daze’ captures what goes inside an engineering hostel in India.

Download It from Here: https://www.storybabel.com/hostel-daze-web-series-season-complete-download-hd/

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
introvertme:
3rd season of Marvelous Mrs maisel was great as usual. I'm always at the edge of my seat whenever she's on stage. Whenever when flops, everything in the scene just looks so real. Never felt that way for any other show.

One of the best mature comedy from Netflix. I'm always on edge too when she on stage.. But this season she seem to have perfect her comedy act, Only one flop so far.. Can't say the same for Sophie Lennon who bomb spectacularly.

It always amazing me when series like this don't get the hype they deserve, because no OTT scenes, ridiculous.

And the custom and wardrobe for Mrs Maisel.. My God!.. Sheesh! She is equally beautiful in every scene.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barmankef: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
I have not helping
introvertme:

Use Google. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
I added Batwoman and Tyler Perry The Oval
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elvis1331: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Brukx:
When does peaky blinders get interesting? Four episodes in and it hasn't hit my g spot yet
season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Melonny:

Try See, the best I have seen this year
I don't like Treadstone

WHAT?!!!!

See is the best show you have seen this year?

Wow, just wow.

I begin to wonder what you have been watching

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
Achilles100:

WHAT?!!!!

See is the best show you have seen this year?

Wow, just wow.

I begin to wonder what you have been watching
Azin I don't get it, SEE of all series faaa.

Well, we've got different taste shaa buh still that series is trash...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Succhris, adexeli(m) and 1 guest(s)