Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3537666 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
no comment

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wonlasewonimi: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
paradigmshift:

Oga it's a Netflix movie...
I watched everything on Netflix..
Waiting for season 5

bros, I dont know where you are based, but it is not on netflix UK

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.... I never thought I would see the day I will watch a complete fantasy series where the use magic won't be sidelined. Since Legend of the Seeker was cancelled, there haven't been another series like that. GOT wasn't it and completely different in what I wanted and what was given.

... The Witcher. Oh My Word!! Action from beginning to end with a story that was slowly told albeit in what might seem like a random order but in my opinion, well done. The writing was very good and the use of CGI was well done too. In this first season: every detail matters, every scene matters too. Skip even one and the show won't make sense. My goodness, those with magic never seem to age especially the Witcher.

... There is so much potential in the series and since Netflix have said that they want to make it their own form of GOT which I think the comparison is unnecessary, I have faith that the show will only get better. So many bonds were seen to have been made in this introductory season; the two that surrounds the Witcher is what interests me the most.

... The cinematography was awesome, and unique sound that follows the swing of the Witcher's sword reminds me of that of the Sword of Truth too – that dance of blades we have truly missed was evident in the first episode and hopefully more like that in the next season. For Fantasy lovers: the wheel of Time series and the Upcoming Lord of the rings series will make a brilliant 2021. I honestly can't wait. I will rate this season an 8.5. I loved it.

... Oh, I loved that Bard too and his Witcher's song. That ballad was brilliant.
Tbh, it got to a point where I was wondering if I was watching another flashback.
Pls do you know when the second season will be released.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

bros, I dont know where you are based, but it is not on netflix UK

I am based in 9ja.

Force close your Netflix or exit it..
Download VPN, conenct to US or Spain server... open your Netflix and refresh it.. search for vis a vis .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wonlasewonimi: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
paradigmshift:

I am based in 9ja.

Force close your Netflix or exit it..
Download VPN, conenct to US or Spain server... open your Netflix and refresh it.. search for vis a vis .

That's a long thing bro. There are so many people relying on my Netflix, dont really want to mess it up for them.

However, this is treasure for streamers with good internet speed. In fact, the best without ads...here you go, and thank me later!

https://uniquestream.net/tvshows/

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

That's a long thing bro. There are so many people relying on my Netflix, dont really want to mess it up for them.

However, this is treasure for streamers with good internet speed. In fact, the best without ads...here you go, and thank me later!

https://uniquestream.net/tvshows/

bro u re d one doing urself...
downloading a vpn n connecting to a server takes less than seconds. it aint messing shittt up..
my netflix account is used on 4 devices in different locations n everyone is flexing....
as for the link, i don't need it, my netflix n showmaxx do me......

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hitch05: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
This post might contain spoilers so please be warned.

The Witcher basically used three different timelines to introduce the major characters. Yennifer had her timeline( the oldest timeline), the Witcher had his timeline ( the middle timeline) and cirilla had her timeline ( the newest timeline). Along the line the timelines start to merge until it completely merges at the end. Some other characters exist in all 3 timelines but at different ages( like calanthe the queen of cintra)

Hopefully the above makes it less confusing for people to watch.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wonlasewonimi: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
paradigmshift:

downloading a vpn n connecting to a server takes less than seconds. it aint messing shittt up..
my netflix account is used on 4 devices in different locations n everyone is flexing....

E nle mbeyen mr vpn. I no dey use.

The link wasn't for you anyway.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
paradigmshift:

chairman abeg come borrow me one of your Netflix account pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Airtel network is just shitting for like 2days now.

Making downloads so freaking difficult
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.... I never thought I would see the day I will watch a complete fantasy series where the use magic won't be sidelined. Since Legend of the Seeker was cancelled, there haven't been another series like that. GOT wasn't it and completely different in what I wanted and what was given.

... The Witcher. Oh My Word!! Action from beginning to end with a story that was slowly told albeit in what might seem like a random order but in my opinion, well done. The writing was very good and the use of CGI was well done too. In this first season: every detail matters, every scene matters too. Skip even one and the show won't make sense. My goodness, those with magic never seem to age especially the Witcher.

... There is so much potential in the series and since Netflix have said that they want to make it their own form of GOT which I think the comparison is unnecessary, I have faith that the show will only get better. So many bonds were seen to have been made in this introductory season; the two that surrounds the Witcher is what interests me the most.

... The cinematography was awesome, and unique sound that follows the swing of the Witcher's sword reminds me of that of the Sword of Truth too – that dance of blades we have truly missed was evident in the first episode and hopefully more like that in the next season. For Fantasy lovers: the wheel of Time series and the Upcoming Lord of the rings series will make a brilliant 2021. I honestly can't wait. I will rate this season an 8.5. I loved it.

... Oh, I loved that Bard too and his Witcher's song. That ballad was brilliant.
When will season 2 be released

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

E nle mbeyen mr vpn. I no dey use.

The link wasn't for you anyway.

na ur life if u no use o, e no concern me.
u only mentn me cos ur netflix no show vis a vus n i told u what to do, u dey talk crap.
i no ask u for link, u carry me give me yeye linkk....
gerarahere
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2019
Achilles100:

Lol, thank God say I jakpa!!! cheesy

But Glo been messing me up for 2 days also. cry

I've noticed that all the networks have been messing up for the past 4 weeks. They are just passing the shittiness between themselves.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2019
alex81:
When will season 2 be released

Prolly December 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hurryup123(m): 4:28am On Dec 25, 2019
what's the best subscription for Netflix and how does it work?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 5:29am On Dec 25, 2019
hitch05:

The Witcher basically used three different timelines to introduce the major characters. Yennifer had her timeline( the oldest timeline), the Witcher had his timeline ( the middle timeline) and cirilla had her timeline ( the newest timeline). Along the line the timelines start to merge until it completely merges at the end. Some other characters exist in all 3 timelines but at different ages( like calanthe the queen of cintra)

Confirm nigga

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Don't F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2019
Achilles100:

not where I live.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2019
hitch05:

hopefully season 2 will uncomplicate it and make the storytelling structured.

there's nothing i hate more than too many flashbacks.

it disrupts the flow and rhythm of a storytelling.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mkmoney(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2019
Nothing to watch everywhere is dry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2019
Bratking:

not where I live.

I think its back up now.

Download this morning was seamless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

Reprisal, v wars, the expanse, the feed.....

Thanks man for 'The Feed'.

Just finished it this morning. Twas a good watch.

Reminder of what over reliance on technology for cause amongst other things

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2019
merry Christmas people.. someone should do giveaway na.. grin
like free data.. biko grin
start with me that suggested the idea o grin I like any network.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IHate9jerianss(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2019
The trailer for IMPRACTICAL JOKERS:THE MOVIE was released a few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQQ8_VVR4TA
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Finally nairaland antispam bot don release me from exile... Seun Weldon oo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
You S2 comes out tomorrow!.

Who's also excited?.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
janettee:
You S2 comes out tomorrow!.
Who's also excited?.
am more excited than you. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
The trailer for IMPRACTICAL JOKERS:THE MOVIE was released a few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQQ8_VVR4TA

damn Joe has grown old.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
WATCHMEN IS COOL

WATCHMEN 8/10

ONE BAD THING ABOUT THE MOVIE IS THE GAY SCENES:

KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Who understands the law of surprise ?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ikcid: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
nani667:
Almost done with Season 3,

Season 4 loaded ✔️
Do I need VPN to use this app?? If yes Suggest a good one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlabisi93: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lost in space

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.