Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515340 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
House abeg how is vis a vis story line different from orange is the new black.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina part 3 is awesome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tolu121:
this guy self, you just dey hype every movie, are you a bot?

Only a bot will call the movie 'SERVANT' a masterpiece

Stop hyping everything, you no hype THE WITCHER, you no hype WATCHMEN

Na that pointless series SERVANT you wan hype angry

HOW TO KNOW USELESS SERIES (YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE LAST EPISODE TO UNDERSTAND IT)

don't invoke my wrath, small boy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Quote me with your number I will add yiu to my group automatically
08 0 66 77 85 74
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

don't invoke my wrath, small boy.

that settles it, i thought you were a bot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
The Good Place.

I'm probably gonna cry... cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
realestniggah:
I tried watching vis a vis and felt it had a Telemundo vibe to it.. Stopped watching after one episode.. Not my thing. Rather watch the much better Wentworth if you are interested in female prison drama, Finished all 7 seasons.

Please tell me you followed it year after year cos to download 7seasons dey watch go give me anxiety.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Elvis152490:
His dark materials: 1/10

They should shut the series down

Some people nearly strangled me here because i said that i wasted my data on his dark materials.

Thanks goodness i don't reply negative qoutes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
I need new series to watch or any good series with maybe a season or two already done.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
hpymoment:

Some people nearly strangled me here because i said that i wasted my data on his dark materials.

Thanks goodness i don't reply negative qoutes.

Fam, everyone with his choice bro. No one can false their favorite show down your throat same way what you like another will downplay.

As how faces are different, so our taste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Achilles100:

Fam, everyone with his choice bro. No one can false their favorite show down your throat same way what you like another will downplay.

As how faces are different, so our taste.

Fact!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Achilles100:
I need new series to watch or any good series with maybe a season or two already done.

riviera.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=chidoo4luv post=
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
cao:
The Good Place.

I'm probably gonna cry... cry cry cry

I'll miss the show too, but superstore will fill the void for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 5:18am On Feb 01, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

i avoid shows that don't challenge me intellectually and vis a vis is very deficient in that aspect.

it may scintillate you but it bores me.

i like my shows slow and meaningful.

also, it's overhyped....

if people are rating a show 10/10, 9/10 and saying it's the best show they have ever watched, they are overhyping that show because there is an offchance that someone else will have a contrary opinion.

vis a vis may be a good show for you and others with similar inclinations, but there are people like me that can't stand it.

you need to make peace with the fact that your vis a vis is not universally adored, and move on.
I've not seen the show in subject. But a 100% on rotten tomatoes is not overhyped

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Brukx:

I've not seen the show in subject. But a 100% on rotten tomatoes is not overhyped

so rotted tomatoes is the be all that ends all for you ba?

bro imdb rating is more accurate than rt in terms of television series.

also, a 100 percentile rating based on (((13 reviews))) only serves to collaborate my claim.

wait till it's 25 reviews before making assertions. no show can retain a perfect rating on 25 reviews mate.

every show in this world is overhyped one way or another for the fact that it's impossible for everyone to share the same ideas or taste.

meanwhile stop talking about what you don't know. you haven't even watched the show and you're already making unfounded postulations.

you remind me of a guy that rated the witcher 5/10 based only on a youtube review.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Achilles100:

Please tell me you followed it year after year cos to download 7seasons dey watch go give me anxiety.

Binge watch season 1 - 5 in a month 2017, And followed the rest as they dropped.. Season 8 is already in production

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

vis a vis actually.

i watched it based on the hype it garnered on this thread.

10 minutes into the show and i realized that it's not my kind of show at all.

I tried to press on but after episode one i had to stop.

unfortunately i had already downloaded 5 episodes from wlex - one episode is 400+ mb btw.

not that there is anything wrong with the show, it's just that i don't like soap operas in general.

i should have checked the genre before downloading those 5 episodes....rookie mistake on my part.

Lol, sorry bro. From the way some have been talking it up, I knew this ain't for me. Seemingly looking like a melodramatic soap from day one.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
trueking:

I'll miss the show too, but superstore will fill the void for me
Still haven't watched a full episode of this show, but what I've seen, seems very entertaining.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
urahara:

DC show ? shocked

Lol, sure it's definitely DC. grin

I knew you would be surprised! wink

Lucifer is a DC character along with others in it (Mazikeen, Amenadiel, Azrael, Chloe Decker). I'm currently reading some Lucifer comics I'm seriously trying to finish for the past 4 months.

Fun fact: Lucifer is seriously NERFED in this show, he's way more powerful than what he's portrayed. He's arguably the 2nd most powerful DC character in DC Universe. But all in all, Tom Ellis does a brilliant portrayal of his Character. He totally embodies it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Achilles100:

Lucifer
Warrior
Doom Patrol
Swamp Thing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

so rotted tomatoes is the be all that ends all for you ba?

bro imdb rating is more accurate than rt in terms of television series.

also, a 100 percentile rating based on (((13 reviews))) only serves to collaborate my claim.

wait till it's 25 reviews before making assertions. no show can retain a perfect rating on 25 reviews mate.

every show in this world is overhyped one way or another for the fact that it's impossible for everyone to share the same ideas or taste.

meanwhile stop talking about what you don't know. you haven't even watched the show and you're already making unfounded postulations.

you remind me of a guy that rated the witcher 5/10 based only on a youtube review.

LMAO, you still remember that dude. grin Rockefeller abi wetin Dem dey call am. Na insult to that Legendary name sef. sad

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2020
dubylhover:
Project bluebook is even getting much better....fingers crossed cool

Couldn't wait again, I don't download the two episodes watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2020
Homeland

Final season

8days to go

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2020
realestniggah:

Binge watch season 1 - 5 in a month 2017, And followed the rest as they dropped.. Season 8 is already in production

wow.

Is it that good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2020
abduleez1:

Lucifer
Warrior
Doom Patrol
Swamp Thing

I have seen Warrior.

Lucifer, Doom Patrol Swamp thing ain't my kind of series. Thanks though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Achilles100:

wow.

Is it that good?
Download the first season and find out for yourself
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Guys HOW WILL YOU RATE EUPHORIA SERIES?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Achilles100:

Couldn't wait again, I don't download the two episodes watch.

grin grin how are you enjoying it...had to even tweet about it and enzo liked it cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Achilles100:
Homeland

Final season

8days to go

cheesy can't wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
cao:

Still haven't watched a full episode of this show, but what I've seen, seems very entertaining.
try it, you'll like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO, you still remember that dude. grin Rockefeller abi wetin Dem dey call am. Na insult to that Legendary name sef. sad
how can I forget a clown?

his name is CsRockefeller. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.