Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514316 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Matoade: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Achilles100:

Nope, just from the site I will be downloading from
What site is dat ...and is it FREE.... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Papadoh:
It has been renewed for an eleventh season.

That one issa long something... No time to sit and start watching ten seasons...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2020
nani667:

That one issa long something... No time to sit and start watching ten seasons...
Yeah i stopped at season 9, you don't have to watch the entire series but you should definitely check out the earlier seasons, you won't regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Rewatching The Exorcist... forgot how much i loved that show. The power of christ compels you!!! #goosebumps
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 4:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Achilles100:
Tonight we begin
I have opened an account.. send me link to this movie let me download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vaca1: 6:20am On Feb 09, 2020
vaca1:

Go to this site
https://www.cimalight.net/watch.php?vid=5892c5a83

Play it a few seconds to copy the download link

Then paste it here and download to any MB of your choice

http://keepsaveit.com/site/ok.ru-video-downloader

Wow Vis a Vis is worth watching people

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2020
seankafor:
I have opened an account.. send me link to this movie let me download

Go to this site, I hope you have enough data o cos MEGA can't pause so you can redo another sub with airtel night plan. So painful.

Will sha look for another way.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Achilles100:

Go to this site, I hope you have enough data o cos MEGA can't pause so you can redo another sub with airtel night plan. So painful.

Will sha look for another way.
use Google drive... it's the option labelled " GD" on pahe... it's more stable and you can pause and resume.

Re:MEGA... They only allow you download a certain about at a time ..i think 1gb then you have to wait again for sometime before you download... except you have a paid acc hence my question yesterday.. it's about $6/m for their basic plan.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Achilles100:
Tonight we begin
big mistake bro.
stay away from mega links.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Guys, Homeland season 8 episode 1 dropped last night. Can someone get me a link aside 02. Tfpdl are yet to update
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
The Stranger

Average show but good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
timibare:
Any series for fraud/internet scammer/credit card movie
Try start-up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Homeland is back, OMG!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
michlins:
Guys, Homeland season 8 episode 1 dropped last night. Can someone get me a link aside 02. Tfpdl are yet to update

Use the app called tordriod.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
timibare:
Any series for fraud/internet scammer/credit card movie

Sneaky Pete
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
oyaskii:
use Google drive... it's the option labelled " GD" on pahe... it's more stable and you can pause and resume.

Re:MEGA... They only allow you download a certain about at a time ..i think 1gb then you have to wait again for sometime before you download... except you have a paid acc hence my question yesterday.. it's about $6/m for their basic plan.

Thanks, will have to wait a little before I can download the whole season 1 in a zip file from google drive. 4gb+
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
So i started watching Sex Education, and i can't help but be amazed at the uncanny resemblance between the actress who plays Maeve and Margot Robbie, it's quite incredible. I'm not even ashamed to admit that she's the main reason i'm watching the show lol. Oh and the "it's my vagina" scene was funny and touching... a good showing of solidarity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by timibare(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Achilles100:

Sneaky Pete
on a scale of 0-10 kindly rate it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by timibare(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
afrobaby:

Try start-up
e dope MTN isn't joking lately 7.5 VAT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
timibare:
on a scale of 0-10 kindly rate it

Say 7-8 /10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Papadoh:
So i started watching Sex Education, and i can't help but be amazed at the uncanny resemblance between the actress who plays Maeve and Margot Robbie, it's quite incredible. I'm not even ashamed to admit that she's the main reason i'm watching the show lol. Oh and the "it's my vagina" scene was funny and touching... a good showing of solidarity.

The resemblance is uncanny.

I love meave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Papadoh:

If they were Nigerians they would have played a sister role, at some point Hollywood have to cast them in the same movie.. It just have to happen for the culture.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can't sleep so I'm watching the oscar
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiggasInParis: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Oboy Money Heist sweet oh.. grin cheesy

Don't have time to speak grammar, this series sweet

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Anyone seen VAGABOND (Korean)?

Damn, I couldn't understand shit, until the last two episodes of season one, 15 and 16.

Actually my first Korean series that I binged. Recommend by a lady friend.

And I was like sceptical about it, thinking it was all that emotional and lady lovey- dovey kinda series, as most ppl would have ascribed Koreans shows, as such.

Though, at the beginning of few episodes, it seemed and felt quite like that, almost pressed the delete button.

Thank God, for my patience, and now I'm clamoring for season 2. Alas!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
pwetie:
Anyone seen VAGABOND (Korean)?

Damn, I couldn't understand shit, until the last two episodes of season one, 15 and 16.

Actually my first Korean series that I binged. Recommend by a lady friend.

And I was like sceptical about it, thinking it was all that emotional and lady lovey- dovey kinda series, as most ppl would have ascribed Koreans shows, as such.

Though, at the beginning of few episodes, it seemed and felt quite like that, almost pressed the delete button.

Thank God, for my patience, and now I'm clamoring for season 2. Alas!

I did and its a banger. You should know that NETFLIX don't buy viewing right of crap series.
Netflix na baba

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iambvugar: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Binged on Black mirror a few weeks back. Now that is a series to watch. If you haven't seen it, you're missing. Look for 'Mr Mercedes', 'The capture' and 'the feed'. Solid psychological and sci fi thrillers. The 3rd season of Mt Mercedes didn't live up to it for me though

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Froshloaded: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who is seeing Love Alarm and Money heist wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
NiggasInParis:
Oboy Money Heist sweet oh.. grin cheesy

Don't have time to speak grammar, this series sweet

Where can I get the English speaking version?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by makrher: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
I completed the walking dead series. I completely enjoyed it but now I'm done with it. https://watchseriesonline.tech/ I think they should end and wrap the series now.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiggasInParis: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Where can I get the English speaking version?

For me what I watched had season 1 and 2 in Spanish. Season 3 in English.. For all of them I had excellent subtitles so language wasn't an issue

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who don watch American horror story ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Musty112 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.