Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3534106 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (2822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Lucifer season 1 8/10.

This Lucifer series is on point.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
abduleez1:

Chai Baba you go enjoy yourself I swear. That I promise you. Season 2 is tha BOMB.

One of the Best DC shows currently airing. Can't wait for season 5 this year. Epic twist at season 4's ending.

I'm hearing that Lucifer got canceled angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
BetWinners:

I began watching in 2012 after its 4th season & before the beginning of the 1st part of season 5.It was being broadcast on an Arab channel via satellite called MBC2 around 10:15pm
Below is the link to its thread on nland with only 3 measly pages
https://www.nairaland.com/1436744/breaking-bad-discussion-thread

now i see where you're coming from.

you judged it from your own point of view.

but something you're forgetting is the fact that back then internet forums weren't mainstream.

pre 2013, people would rather talk to each other in person than do it over the internet so it's understandable that breaking bad didn't have a lot of cyber footprint in nigeria.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by creolehunt: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

now i see where you're coming from.

you judged it from your own point of view.

but something you're forgetting is the fact that back then internet forums weren't mainstream.

pre 2013, people would rather talk to each other in person than do it over the internet so it's understandable that breaking bad didn't have a lot of cyber footprint in nigeria.

Breaking Bad is my best movie of all time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by creolehunt: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please who has soft copies of these movies in Lagos. I can pay a token to get them.

Luce
Joker
The Report
Marriage Story
Narcos (Seasons 1 - 3 complete with subtitle)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

https://old. reddit. com/r/television/

the what are you watching and what do you recommend? thread at the top.

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
creolehunt:
Please who has soft copies of these movies in Lagos. I can pay a token to get them.

Luce
Joker
The Report
Marriage Story
Narcos (Seasons 1 - 3 complete with subtitle)

Can't you download them?

I have seen The report and Joker and I can show you the site for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Guys any site or link to help me download Gomorrah will be highly appreciated.

Starting from the first season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

as per the bolded, you are not qualified to have an opinion on breaking bad.

you wouldn't know a good show even if it hits you on the head.

stick to cw shows.

Actually, I have watched Breaking Bad, the whole of the five seasons three times consecutively and I loved every bit of it not skipping any episode.. But judging by ur useless quote, u won't know what the casts and crew of Game of thrones achieved in the movie industry, the many styles of cinematography invented surpasses that of the last decade not to mention it is the most watched tv show ever in the history of time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
urahara:

I'm hearing that Lucifer got canceled angry
Eh? abeg when?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Actually, I have watched Breaking Bad, the whole of the five seasons three times consecutively and I loved every bit of it not skipping any episode.. But judging by ur useless quote, u won't know what the casts and crew of Game of thrones achieved in the movie industry, the many styles of cinematography invented surpasses that of the last decade not to mention it is the most watched tv show ever in the history of time.

all this gibberish you wrote here doesn't negate the fact that breaking bad was voted the best show of the decade.

argue with your shadow.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Achilles100:
Guys any site or link to help me download Gomorrah will be highly appreciated.

Starting from the first season.
Its on o2tvseries.com
Everything is there, from season 1 to 4. You are in for a treat, its one hell of a series. Enjoy!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luckysbab: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Brukx:
Ozark, True detective

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dathommie(m): 12:50am On Feb 08, 2020
... meanwhile Ragnar Lothbrok the great is trending on Twitter

Continue to dine and whine in peace, with the all father, ODIN...in the great halls of Valhalla o great Ragnar

...may thunder continue to fire all your stupid children cry cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BryteGhana: 1:42am On Feb 08, 2020
BetWinners:

I began watching in 2012 after its 4th season & before the beginning of the 1st part of season 5.It was being broadcast on an Arab channel via satellite called MBC2 around 10:15pm
Below is the link to its thread on nland with only 3 measly pages
https://www.nairaland.com/1436744/breaking-bad-discussion-thread

Stick to CW series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 4:25am On Feb 08, 2020
Mhen, I luv Kai Parker (Chris Wood). This show just got even more interesting.

#Legacies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 6:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Eh? abeg when?

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1147564/Lucifer-season-5-Why-Lucifer-ending-cancelled-Netflix-final-series-Tom-Ellis

It was cancelled by fox in 2018.But Netflix picked it up for season 4 and the final season , season 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Dathommie:
... meanwhile Ragnar Lothbrok the great is trending on Twitter

Continue to dine and whine in peace, with the all father, ODIN...in the great halls of Valhalla o great Ragnar

...may thunder continue to fire all your stupid children cry cry
spoiler no go kill you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BOSSkesh(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Bjorn. Unceremoniously. Killed
#vikings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2020
THE STRANGER

i was entertained.

nowhere as good as THE OUTSIDER but it's a decent mystery.

they should make more of this kind of shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2020
DandeNumeruno:
THE STRANGER

i was entertained.

nowhere as good as THE OUTSIDER but it's a decent mystery.

they should make more of this kind of shows.

Already downloaded this last week but comments i saw on it on reddit scared me..will definitely see it...is it me or are people expecting too much from tv series these days..to me i have made my peace to know that all the series from this era will be recycled ideas is just for the show runner to show expertise to "recycle" and package the series well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dathommie(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2020
Tolu121:
spoiler no go kill you

Free me guy

I no happy at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2020
oyaskii:
Already downloaded this last week but comments i saw on it on reddit scared me..will definitely see it...is it me or are people expecting too much from tv series these days..to me i have made my peace to know that all the series from this era will be recycled ideas is just for the show runner to show expertise to "recycle" and package the series well.

the show was nothing special but if you like british mystery, you'll enjoy it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by neweraomo: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Quote me with your number I will add yiu to my group automatically
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by danie09(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2020
Where can I get English subtitles for fauda season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OleakUpdate: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2020
Achilles100:

Can't you download them?

I have seen The report and Joker and I can show you the site for it.

Will need you to show me also.. the site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2020
urahara:
Pls o , if you have watched the walking dead , how interesting is it ?
It's nice the suspense and everything but still a little sad you know how Zombie Apocalypse movies are. Your fav character would always get killed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Ausrichie:

It's nice the suspense and everything but still a little sad you know how Zombie Apocalypse movies are. Your fav character would always get killed.

Pls rare it over ten
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2020
urahara:

Pls rare it over ten
Honestly I'll give it 7/10.

It's not the best but it's good it's okay. But beware, I love weird genres and what I look for in a movie may not be what you look for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2020
urahara:

Pls rare it over ten
WALKING DEAD is among top series shares same rating with GAME OF THRONES and VIKINGS back then.

But after season 8 they lost it, they keep pushing the series even most of the original cast have dropped the movie.

My rating for walking dead 9.6/10

one of the most favourite series back then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2020
Tolu121:
WALKING DEAD is among top series share same rating with GAME OF THRONES and VIKINGS back then.

But after season 8 they lost it, they keep pushing the series even most of the original cast have dropped the movie.

My rating for walking dead 9.6/10

one of the most favourite series back then

Daaimm
I will watch it after i finish lucifer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (2822) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Musty112, Greatdesi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.