Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505286 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tsauce: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please anyone with nice series to share in Ibadan...this boredom is killing��
Please quote me.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Edopesin:

Are you crazy, Did I ever tell you or anyone here not to view the series? What exactly is your problem
If you're gay IDGAF and stay out of my mention

cheesy

Enjoy your pain.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

Euphoria is one weird series
why na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Rise of Empires: Ottoman ..........9/10

Damn, this is a top notch docuseries from Netflix. Great Cinematography, good acting, great narration, great fight scenes, good visuals, superb writing.

This is how I like my history done, perfect blend of narration and acting mixed together.

Up next....... Roman Empire. Netflix is upping their history game against History Channel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
This guy is mean grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
The Mandalorian.
Baby Yoda! Here I come!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
cao:
The Mandalorian.
Baby Yoda! Here I come!
season 2?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Vexatious:

You're very immature. How old are you?

So you don't remember that you're also immature when you called me an arsehole. Right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
laydoh:
season 2?
Of course not.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Paradise PD season 2 9/10

Men this is HOT!
Rick and Morty is good but paradise PD best, the uncensored vulgar words is out of this world..

The rate at which Netflix dished out insults at Disney is alarming, they even covered the parts where the lawyers come for their heads. Let's see how Disney responds to this insult..
And I must mention the musicals are badass (just mock Disney)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Eleniyan15:
Does anyone have idea about Into the Badland? Has the series ended? What about shannara chronicles. I really want to know how this film will end
into the badlands was cancelled. Still waiting on Netflix and others to pick it up and renew for season 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
cao:
The Mandalorian.
Baby Yoda! Here I come!

That's what I am deliberating on heading next. Don't know how f I'll like it, cos I didn't like Rise of Skywalker.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
alex81:
into the badlands was cancelled. Still waiting on Netflix and others to pick it up and renew for season 4.

That series na nonsense jor. They just spoilt the last season with poor writing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhebo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please does anyone know where I can get vis a vis subtitle? searched but can't find one.. season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
dhebo:
Please does anyone know where I can get vis a vis subtitle? searched but can't find one.. season 1
Its on subscene.com
Any subtitle you need is there.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eleniyan15: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
alex81:

Cancelled please do you have full gist, what went wrong?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
abduleez1:

That series na nonsense jor. They just spoilt the last season with poor writing.
You watched Into The Badlands for the plot? Leemao

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kaycee7:
You watched Into The Badlands for the plot? Leemao

Whatchisayin good sir?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ozark Season 3

Darlene the cradle robber. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceiscold: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
chingle5:

i cant even advice anybody to watch Umbrella Academy cos the series is what u watch when u dont have any other series and u hv plenty of time if i am to rate it it will be 5/10 cos it is just like those marvel series that i feel like they should just stick to their movies making and not series ........it is just not realistic i know its a series or a film but one still need to be real like make a film that appears real even though we no it to be a film ............ i think the reason i stop watching flash and arrow and this series Umbrella Academy is probably the same reason ...........when i watch flash i really enjoyed season 1 but later i stop cos i have other series to watch then my brother showed me another episode of flash i was shocked that almost ever1 in his squad have power WTF same thing with arrow nw Umbrella Academy the other guy coming back with octopus power i no he is coming to stay

Series i really like
Banshee even though it is an old series
La Case De Paipel who d Bleep dont like money heist , GOT
Narcos all series, westworld these series can easily bore some1 for narcos the history talk while for westworld the tech talk bt for mature mind
other series i enjoy orphan black, condor, hanna, bodyguard

OR maybe i am the one getting it wrong , since this series is abt superheroes and stuff it is mean to be portray in a cartoonish context i.e not serious, no violence scene, lot of exaggerations all that stuff u get d idea

Bro which site can i download all this great series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceiscold: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Greeting guys...una be safe

Be trying for days now to download from o2tvseries but can't..they keep directing me to another site or ask me to upgrade which i have done countless times,yet no solution

Which site like o2tvseies i can use
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bratking:
Ozark Season 3

I skipped their sex scenes. Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bratking:
Ozark Season 3

Spoilers though.... undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gidah:
Didn't know there are so many ass lickers and fvkers here Sha, Democracy kinda saved us and also paved way for so many shit, freedom of speech sometimes shouldn't be given to some people.
You are no different from terrorists who go about bombing themselves and the supposed 'infidels'. You don't try to rationalize people's decision on their behalf since you are not in their shoes.

For example, I identify as a Christian but I find it hard (or even outrageous) that some set of people believe that a certain prophet who was historically confirmed to be a paedophile is the best man to have lived on this planet. They revere him and it is fine since it does not stop me from breathing or living life. Any attempt from me to rationalize that decision fails always so I just live with it. Now, will I be right to say freedom of religion is stupid to allow for something like that?

If a man comes out and say he enjoys fuçking another man's ass, how exactly is that your problem? As long as whoever he wants to do it with is a consenting adult like he is.

Stop thinking like a caveman and get some fuçking quality education. Once a man's decision does not DIRECTLY affect your well-being and is assumed to be legal, just STFU and move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
abduleez1:

[bold] true! that gun part was bahd [/bold]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
armadeo:

They keep pushing the barriers. Just a little shove.

Now men are women and women are men.

Some are half breeds. It all started with homosexuality.

Very soon beastiality will become the new rave and they would also ask for thier rights too and "special status" after all people are marrying thier dogs cats and donkeys now.

Back to topic.

Currently on htgawm S5. It just keeps getting better.

P.s theres a gay couple in this one too but am gonna stick to it.
That should be Connor and the IT guy?

Connor is actually not gay real life. I don't know about the IT guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
I can't believe some people were hyping A letter for the king here. It's bland AF.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joystark(f): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Premium Netflix available.

Send me an Email to get one.
N1k only.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 4:16am On Mar 29, 2020
alex81:

Not going to happen
Byegones and all
Move on
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Bratking:

I rated it 6/10.

You're right
And I'm only giving it a 6 too cause a movie is so much more than just the storyline
Cinematography, acting and what note
But it's okay I guess.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 4:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Watching "YOU" just made me realize that I might as well be a psychopath
Help people, help.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

I skipped their sex scenes. Disgusting

Not as fast as I skipped it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar, Gidah and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.