Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518349 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Whoever the fvck recommended Letter to the king should be permanently banned from this thread....I'm sure those that vetoed the series are still under 18.

17 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
ibnlawal:
Whoever the fvck recommended Letter to the king should be permanently banned from this thread....I'm sure those that vetoed the series are still under 18.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The feeling is mutual !!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
BlueDomera:
Finally I've seen a series that is better than the Witcher.

This is my gift to all the lovers of money heist, VisAvis and Elites.

Go and download this new series called letter for the king.
It's a new Netflix series, you won't regret it at all.

Just two episodes and I'm already shouting mad o!!!!!! In excitement.

It's entertaining, funny and action packed.

It gives you the vibe of Lord of the rings, Shannara Chronicles and personally to me it's better than the Witcher.

Go and download the letter for the king and thank me later.

I can already feel this series will run till season five or more because of how young the kids are.

Remember this is how Lord of the rings started and with time the series will gather billions of fans.

The letter for the king is greater than the Witcher.

Let me go and continue.
Please no spoilers.

You ought to banned.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:

yeah my friend at UNI showed me the trailer and i really like it, i tried downloading it yesterday but toxicwap is really having problem downloading nowadays and i dont download from o2tvseries because it is not clear but i will try again this night

Don't bother, it's rubbish.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Yes, I have seen it... Just started too It's been great so far
WTF
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
BlueDomera:
Yeah, it will gather more fans as time goes on.

That busty kid whoose dad lies a lot is Damm funny.

Keep dreaming. Something that is DOA.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
ibnlawal:

LMFAO..... Wtf... grin grin grin

Shift make I faint. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
BlueDomera:
Finally I've seen a series that is better than the Witcher.

This is my gift to all the lovers of money heist, VisAvis and Elites.

Go and download this new series called letter for the king.
It's a new Netflix series, you won't regret it at all.

Just two episodes and I'm already shouting mad o!!!!!! In excitement.

It's entertaining, funny and action packed.

It gives you the vibe of Lord of the rings, Shannara Chronicles and personally to me it's better than the Witcher.

Go and download the letter for the king and thank me later.

I can already feel this series will run till season five or more because of how young the kids are.

Remember this is how Lord of the rings started and with time the series will gather billions of fans.

The letter for the king is greater than the Witcher.

Let me go and continue.
Please no spoilers.

this is the guy that recommended it ............. he needs to be given 5 injections of coronavirus
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
IbrahimMav:

WTF

Are you okay?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:

this is the guy that recommended it ............. he needs to given 5 injections of coronavirus
Ah swear!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
abduleez1:

That's what I am deliberating on heading next. Don't know how f I'll like it, cos I didn't like Rise of Skywalker.
It's entertaining. I'm not a big fan of Rise of Skywalker, it's obvious they were trying to "rectify" The Last Jedi, which I actually prefer.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moladefilms: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thats some news. add Molade Balogun on instagram @moladefilms.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
who else has seen Rick and Morty samurai and Shogun? Nice anime short film .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who is a fan of 'the 100' here? Still in S1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
chingle5:

hmmm i really like the season 1 but the remaining season i stop watching it because i dont like seeing that guy face the one they use to replace the initiate guy the guy dat played 300 i dont like seeing that dude face ..... i dont no series or movie where the cast are been replaced by another person always feel different ..................
i hate d guy too i swear.. He is d reason i discard spartacus even with the sex scenes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Percival9:
i hate d guy too i swear.. He is d reason i discard spartacus even with the sex scenes

lol u hate the guy me i dont like seeing his face bt he is nt in spartacus
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HIRAETH: 1:55am On Mar 30, 2020
SUNDAY, MARCH 29
8 pm Call the Midwife Season 9 premiere (PBS)
8 pm Vice Season 7 premiere / new network (Showtime)
9 pm iHeart Living Room Concert for America hosted by Elton John (Fox)
11 pm Last Week Tonight With John Oliver returns, with at-home edition (HBO)

MONDAY, MARCH 30
7 pm #KidsTogether: Town Hall hosted by Kristen Bell (Nickelodeon)
8 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? Season 16 premiere (The CW)
9 pm America Rising: Fighting a Pandemic special (ABC)
10 pm The Good Doctor Season 3 finale, Part 2 of 2 (ABC)
10 pm Homefest: James Corden’s Late Late Show Special (CBS)
11 pm Conan returns, with at-home edition (TBS)
11 pm Desus & Mero returns, with at-home edition (Showtime)
11:35 pm Jimmy Kimmel Live returns, with at-home edition (ABC)
11:35 pm The Late Show With Stephen Colbert returns, with at-home edition (CBS)

TUESDAY, MARCH 31
9 pm The Biggest Loser Season 18 finale (USA Network)
9 pm FBI Season 2 finale (CBS)
10 pm If Loving You Is Wrong final season premiere (OWN)
10 pm NBC News Special Report: Coronavirus Pandemic (NBC)
10:30 pm Miracle Workers Season 2 finale (TBS)

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1
3 am How to Fix a Drug Scandal docuseries premiere (Netflix; all episodes)
3 am The Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Show series premiere (Netflix; all episodes)
3 am Kim’s Convenience Season 4 premiere (Netflix; all episodes)
3 am Nailed It! Season 4 premiere (Netflix; all episodes)
8 pm The Challenge Season 35 premiere (MTV)
10 pm David Blaine: The Magic Way special (ABC)
10 pm The Magicians series finale (Syfy)
10:30 pm Crank Yankers returns (Syfy)

THURSDAY, APRIL 2
8:30 pm Man With a Plan Season 4 premiere (CBS)
9 pm The Real Housewives of New York City Season 12 premiere (Bravo)
9 pm Siren Season 3 premiere (Freeform; two hours)
9:30 pm Broke series premiere (CBS)
10 pm How to Get Away With Murder returns (ABC)

FRIDAY, APRIL 3
3 am Amazing Stories Season 1 finale (Apple TV+)
3 am Future Man final season premiere (Hulu; all episodes)
3 am Home Before Dark series premiere (Apple TV+; first three episodes)
3 am La Casa de Papel Season 4 premiere (Netflix; all episodes)
3 am Tales From the Loop series premiere (Amazon Prime; all episodes)
9 am Harley Quinn Season 2 premiere (DC Universe)
9 pm Hawaii Five-0 series finale (CBS)
10 pm Real Time With Bill Maher returns, with at-home edition (HBO)
11 pm High Maintenance Season 4 finale (HBO)

SATURDAY, APRIL 4
9:30 am DuckTales Season 3 premiere (Disney XD)
7 pm Frankie Drake Mysteries Season 3 premiere (Ovation)
10 pm Line of Duty cable-run premiere (AMC)

Source :TV LINE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Rick and Morty!!!!!!! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2020
chingle5:
So i just finish watching The letter for the king guys if i am to rate it exaggeratedly it will be -1/10 but if i am to rate it, it will be 4/10 .........first of all the series is childish it is more appealing to children, it will make more sense to people that just finish secondary school and want to write JAMB coz it is for them, Secondly, i don't understand that horse always coming from nowhere to save the day what kind of a horse does that in fact the horse is meant to be made the lead character ............ If you are like me who believe that the most Nigerian movies dont have ending coz they cant even tap into 1% of their brain to make a good ending to most of their movies, you should check this series it is F**ked up, the climax of the series is sh*t, after revealing the letter to the king i thought there was going to be a great outbreak of war or whatever it later turns out that it was a battle btw light and darkness yeah light light that shines and darkness when there is no light in fact am even annoyed typing this sh*t
Lol. Once i see the imdb rating i japa. Imdb has saved me from watching so much trash.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:
Rick and Morty!!!!!!! grin
Is it back?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Olamyyde:

Is it back?

Yes, new episode today
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Yes, new episode today
Hmmm are you sure? I can't see anything on imdb oo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Yes, new episode today
where'd you hear that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2020
chingle5:

his is his doppel ganger.. They look much alike
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2020
chingle5:

he is his doppel ganger.. They look much alike
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2020
ibnlawal:

So many creepy shows out there. Everyone wants to produce a series at all cost.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2020
Olamyyde:

Hmmm are you sure? I can't see anything on imdb oo.
CapedBaldy:

where'd you hear that?

Sorry, it is a mini episode. Samurai rick and Morty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2020
����
IbrahimMav:

You ought to banned.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chingle5(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2020
Percival9:
he is his doppel ganger.. They look much alike

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Sorry, it is a mini episode. Samurai rick and Morty

Ok. I watched it yesterday.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Netflix subscription for lil amount +1.97,8 7;09/ 12.56
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hello house, please can anyone share me a good link for Ozark 1-3 and if you can recommend a good fast download browser, UC browser is sh*t sad

Modified :

Its urgent please, please help. All bored, I need something to watch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)