Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527780 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joshph: 6:38am On Jul 19, 2020
What's the title
nathdim:
These is the a hot one from Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nathdim: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Joshph:
What's the title
cursed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nathdim: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2020
seankafor:
what's the name
cursed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joshph: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2020
How many of us are seeing the new series titled "Brave new world"?

I knew Joseph Morgan aka Klaus Michelson of the Famous series "The originals" is never going to feature in a shiity series, not after the success of the originals.

I am already in Episodes 4 of the series "Brave new world" and i am 200% sure that the series is going to win an Emmys award.

It has to, because the Technological advancement being shown in this series, coupled with the storyline, is out of this world.

You really need to be emotionally and mentally stable for you to be able to understand and assimilate what is going on.

Now my only question now is who or what is hyndra?

Brave new world to me personally as at July 2020, is the best series so far in 2020.

Well i don't know if any other better series will be out again before December.

You all need to see The Brave new world.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2020
CuteMercury:

I knew Joseph Morgan aka Klaus Michelson of the Famous series "The originals" is never going to feature in a shiity series, not after the success of the originals.

I am already in Episodes 4 of the series "Brave new world" and i am 200% sure that the series is going to win an Emmys award.

It has to, because the Technological advancement being shown in this series, coupled with the storyline, is out of this world.

You really need to be emotionally and mentally stable for you to be able to understand and assimilate what is going on.

Brave new world to me personally as at July 2020, is the best series so far in 2020.

I saw the trailer on YouTube and knew it will be an interesting series. It's like it is set in the future. Maybe 2080? Cos the tech advancement is out of this world.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frankfuse: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
House, which series do you recommend for me during this my free time. (I'm into crime thriller). Like: Prison Break and The Blacklist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Abeg link to download Cable Girls biko
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
jiggaz:
I saw the trailer on YouTube and knew it will be an interesting series. It's like it is set in the future. Maybe 2080? Cos the tech advancement is out of this world.
Yes you are right, it is the future of the new London.

The series is both science, thriller and mystery all together.
While you don't know what will happen next, you are left with lots of questions as to how and why things are happening.

I don't want to drop spoilers but this series deserves it's own discussion thread, but since all episodes were dropped at once, it's now almost impossible to have discuss and conversations on each episodes just like the Game of thrones.

Lastly.

Seeing this series makes me wonder the future of Africa and NIGERIA in particular.

We are so so backward when it comes to civilization and modernisation.

Most of the technology and architecture shown in the series are real.

Bro, the world is beautiful but lots of Africans and NIGERIANS have not seen beauty at all.

It's like nature is cheating us from the things of the world.

It's not fair at all. Our Government have failed us.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheStrongest:
Abeg link to download Cable Girls biko
Toxicwap dot com.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Vieira:
Game of Thrones Fringe The Event No Ordinary Family Caprica The Office Dr Who Ricky Gervais show starring Karl Pilkington Young Justice The Brave and the Bold Earths Mightest Heroes
well i am currently watching nought and crosses good doctor sistas 911 the bull bob heart abishola and alot more they are really good series you should them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
Yes you are right, it is the future of the new London.

The series is both science, thriller and mystery all together.
While you don't know what will happen next, you are left with lots of questions as to how and why things are happening.

I don't want to drop spoilers but this series deserves it's own discussion thread, but since all episodes were dropped at once, it's now almost impossible to have discuss and conversations on each episodes just like the Game of thrones.

Lastly.

Seeing this series makes me wonder the future of Africa and NIGERIA in particular.

We are so so backward when it comes to civilization and modernisation.

Most of the technology and architecture shown in the series are real.

Bro, the world is beautiful but lots of Africans and NIGERIANS have not seen beauty at all.

It's like nature is cheating us from the things of the world.

It's not fair at all. Our Government have failed us.
lol, you re not far from the truth..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
I guess you are referring to the new series called "The curse" right?

Yes! I was a little bit disappointed when they showed the girl to girl kissing scene.

Why i was disappointed was that i had promised to send the series to my 14 years old younger sister to watch. Seeing that it's a family series. Kind of the Merlin vibe.

But after that scene i guess i won't send the series to her again.

What these little kids see and watch have a way in influencing their subconscious mentally.

To an adult like i am, it's just a series to me because i can't be influenced by it, but to the young ones, it can affect them mentally.

The western media are doing all they can to influence mostly "our young ones" one way or the other.

Being that most adults like you an i have figured out their motives already.
So i think they now Target the new generations.

This is why parents, Adults like you and i, have a huge role to play In our society.

One way or the other, i am always in control what my younger brothers and sisters watches.

Cursed is rated M for Mature audiences. Your 14-year old sister wasn't supposed to be watching it in the first place. So, obviously, no one wanted to "influence" your younger ones, except you who didn't check for ratings and needed a gay scene to stop your lil sister from watching a show she wasn't supposed to watch.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
CuteMercury:

46% on Rotten Tomato, 6.8 on IMDb and a lot of negative reviews from users.

If history has taught me anything, downloading a show with a negative Rotten Tomato rating will certainly end in tears.

Furthermore, Rotten Tomato ratings influence Emmy nominations a great deal. I'm yet to see a show with a negative RT rating get an Emmy nod, let alone winning it.

Bro, Brave New World is looking more likely to be cancelled than winning any award.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
CuteMercury:

No, we don't.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YouloveEmmanuel: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm perplexed by 'Money Heist' popularity, it's so undeserved.

'Dark' & 'Suburra' ought to be first and second. My opinion tho.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
viruz007:
criminal minds S01E22 - Wld b done soon fringe S03E10 chuck kyle xy S01 again. Naruto Shippuden 211
i have watched kyle xy it is very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IGD2(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

46% on Rotten Tomato, 6.8 on IMDb and a lot of negative reviews from users.

If history has taught me anything, downloading a show with a negative Rotten Tomato rating will certainly end in tears.

Furthermore, Rotten Tomato ratings influence Emmy nominations a great deal. I'm yet to see a show with a negative RT rating get an Emmy nod, let alone winning it.

Bro, Brave New World is looking more likely to be cancelled than winning any award.

Actually it is based on a very popluar book, and the tv show doesn't get as philosophical as the book. im guessing thats why it has poor ratings on RT
but i've watched the show and its actually nice. The dialogue is brilliant and i haved started reading the book to get a deeper feel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Frankfuse:
House, which series do you recommend for me during this my free time. (I'm into crime thriller). Like: Prison Break and The Blacklist
Prison Break. No argument, Prison break is 10x better than Black list.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Joshph:
Please are you sure you are watching the Dark am watching, the film doesn't look too superb basically about time travel.
Like Mikel Nielsen said in Dark; Good and evil are a question of perspective. Morality is subjective, what is good or bad for one person might be the exact opposite for another. Everything depends on how we perceive things. So is one's taste in TV series. You might not like it, that's very normal. Buh for me, its well at the apex of best series ever made, with a very few others.

Iree oooo!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
ibnlawal:

yeah no doubt about that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frankfuse: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
ibnlawal:

I've watched both. I mean I need movies similar to those to be recommended for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
IGD2:

Actually it is based on a very popluar book, and the tv show doesn't get as philosophical as the book. im guessing thats why it has poor ratings on RT
but i've watched the show and its actually nice. The dialogue is brilliant and i haved started reading the book to get a deeper feel.

It's a poor adaptation. The IMDb reviews are brutal.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
IGD2:

If the RT rating is somewhere between 60% and 100%, I wouldn't hesitate to download and watch, but 46% is just too low of a rating to warrant a watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Vexatious:

It's a poor adaptation. The IMDb reviews are brutal.

Exactly. the IMDb user reviews are unrelentingly harsh. It's a warning I can't ignore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
ibnlawal:
DARK is a masterpiece. One of the best series ever made; the cinematography, the acting, the soundtrack, everything about Dark is excellent. The writer should be awarded a Nobel prize. Damn! He is beyond brilliant, he's another thing.

It can make you lose your mind, you will begin to question things. God! The Germans have raised TV series to a higher bar.
A very solid 10.

the show messed with my mind mehn ,gives new meaning to how we understand the theory of time ..at one point I almost thought christopher Nolan directed it undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2020

Land for sale grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Just brought Deep State season 2 to an end. Please any suggestions on series like Deep State?
Who has seen Fauda? How's it?

Any series like Deep State, Blacklist, Money heist will be deeply appreciated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Capnd143:
Just brought Deep State season 2 to an end. Please any suggestions on series like Deep State?
Who has seen Fauda? How's it?

Any series like Deep State, Blacklist, Money heist will be deeply appreciated.

Homeland
Berlin station
Legend
Bodyguard
Jack Ryan
Condor

All worth it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2020
I don't recall “THE CHI” being dominated by the LGBTQ community in season 1 and 2, but season 3 is looking like a gay and trans parade. It's getting rediculous. I guess it's their show and they can do whatever the Fvck they want.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Tolu131:
was it good?

Manageable. It's an African series.... So the cast quality really isn't comparable to the western ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.