Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505295 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Brukx:

Ozark is really nice if your into TVs with great conversations. But if you are after action... You had better quit. Much of the drama in the show begins at season 2
I like great drama , I don't necessarily base my series on action but shit am not feeling Ozark at all it's too slow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Born2winnx:

Fuckc those hype this men put in here.

Ozark is shitz bro.

Wasted my time downloading episodes 1 to 6.

Had to delete it this morning.

seems am gonna stop it.. they really hype the show that I even saw two people having a very good debate on it .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
At snowpiercer

1001 Cars Long.

8/10...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Just started Snowpiercer, liking it so far.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
reigncalif1:

seems am gonna stop it.. they really hype the show that I even saw two people having a very good debate on it .

Don't let their poor judgement discourage you bro, I couldn't finish season one at first but I'm glad I did. It's a great show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
I finally had the balls to watch The Blacklist.
Season 1 episode 10 so far and I'm thrilled.
I was thinking it's all this 24 hours CIA supremacy bullshit all these years. That man is kinda crazy, I wonder what he's relationship is with the lady.
Has his nose in everything.
8/10 so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
reigncalif1:

I like great drama , I don't necessarily base my series on action but shit am not feeling Ozark at all it's too slow
If you are certain you like drama, be patient bro. I almost bashed the show here on NL. It really picked up steam in season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Don't let their poor judgement discourage you bro, I couldn't finish season one at first but I'm glad I did. It's a great show.

Hmm getting more confuse lol
am in EP 3 and that is the only episodes I have downloaded,,,, I don't want to go on downloading something I will forever regret
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Brukx:
If you are certain you like drama, be patient bro. I almost bashed the show here on NL. It really picked up steam in season 2
well let me try getting the next three episodes
and know what's up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Moneyboyz:
I finally had the balls to watch The Blacklist.
Season 1 episode 10 so far and I'm thrilled.
I was thinking it's all this 24 hours CIA supremacy bullshit all these years. That man is kinda crazy, I wonder what he's relationship is with the lady.
Has his nose in everything.
8/10 so far.

thats the only reason why we are all still following..who is Red?..make i no drop you spoilers...
once dem tell us who him be i go move
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Is it the same Ozark that got me hooked right from the first scene that you guys are shitting on here? I mean, one of the best TV drama out there? Now I understand why I keep seeing people recommend and download shitty series here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
toluxe0075:
Is it the same Ozark that got me hooked right from the first scene that you guys are shitting on here? I mean, one of the best TV drama out there? Now I understand why I keep seeing people recommend and download shitty series here.
Ozark is my all time number 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
for those that have watched dark..is it like stranger things, cuz at a point I got fed up with stranger things...

currently in episode 2 of season one... keep hearing missing missing missing...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 2:34am On Jul 17, 2020
toluxe0075:
asin.. I don't know how they find Ozark boring..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 3:04am On Jul 17, 2020
faruz:

Different strokes for different folks, some people don't really dig dialogues and all, they are in for actions and all tha, yu can't force greatness on pple
after breaking bad and masters of sex, Ozark still remains by top three

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 3:05am On Jul 17, 2020
faruz:

Different strokes for different folks, some people don't really dig dialogues and all, they are in for actions and all tha, yu can't force greatness on pple
after breaking bad and masters of sex, Ozark still remains my top three

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Born2winnx:

Fuckc those hype this men put in here.

Ozark is shitz bro.

Wasted my time downloading episodes 1 to 6.

Had to delete it this morning.

the disrespect!!! I bet “The Flash” is your favored kinda show. Shows with enough action.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Buho:
the disrespect!!! I bet “The Flash” is your favored kinda show. Shows with enough action.

See this one.

I hate superheroes series they are for kids.

Am more a drama thriller type of G

I finished breaking bad within 2weeks of it been recommended to me.

Still didn't get enough of it...I wanted more didn't want it to end.

Had to even download better call it Saul because no more good series out there

Ozark is horse shitx....I saw u guys comparing it with breaking bad...I said okay let me give it a try.

But I fuckedc up.. I shouldn't have downloaded episodes 1 to 6 at once undecided.

After watching episodes 1..I got the sign's....boring as hell...no good content to keep me going.. I tried to take it down to episodes 2 it got worst...but I finally lost it when.. Box of money was stolen...dude had to recover it back within SEConds just like that...telling them the money belongs to a drug lord and they just gave it up like that.

OG Ozark is shitx...pure shitx

I had to remove the whole episode's downloaded on phone

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2020
toluxe0075:

Honestly, the thing gives me concern...

SPOILER

How can someone dare say Ozark is boring, a series which in its first episode a guy was thrown from a skyscraper, a drug henchman murdered 2 of his cleaners including the wife of one the guys because he found they were stealing from him, and spares the 3rd, only because he said he could launder 8million dollars within weeks in a shitty small town.

I was glued right from the first scene.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sholws(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Born2winnx:

See this one.

Ozark is horse shitx....I saw u guys comparing it with breaking bad...I said okay let me give it a try.

But I fuckedc up.. I shouldn't have downloaded episodes 1 to 6 at once undecided.

After watching episodes 1..I got the sign's....boring as hell...no good content to keep me going.. I tried to take it down to episodes 2 it got worst...but I finally lost it when.. Box of money was stolen...dude had to recover it back within SEConds just like that...telling them the money belongs to a drug lord and they just gave it up like that.

Seconded bro, I literally fell asleep while watching and this is coming from someone who has watched all sorts from 24hrs, breaking bad, greys anatomy, better call saul, the wire, Fargo, Hannibal, sons of anarchy, peak blinders, blue bloods, true detective, black mirror, twilight zone and so many many tv series great ones
This one just lacked the thrill, I slept while watching

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Born2winnx:

See this one.

I'm flabbergasted

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab3458(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please which site do you download from, thanks
Tolu121:
Let's watch this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Cursed is finally out. I hope they don't disappoint and they shouldn't even think of forcing gay bs into that series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Born2winnx:

See this one.

No lie. You watched Breaking Bad because somebody told you it would get better in season 3, right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
laydoh:
Cursed is finally out. I hope they don't disappoint and they shouldn't even think of forcing gay bs into that series.
You should read the book first to know more, there are same sex loving characters in it and if they really wanna adapt the novel to the latter.... Be sure to see gay characters but maybe not in the first season though. I would advise you not to watch if there will be conflict of interest because the book is really good and quite addictive. They love to ease viewers into loving the series before adding new characters
As for me, i'm not watching, not because of the gay characters but after game of thrones season 4, I swore never to watch a movie or series adaptation of a book. I'd rather read the books instead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ethateem:
Pls do anyone have d link to download treadestone,pls tanks
is the season 2 out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Watch trailers before downloading series. Don't come here and be shouting shiiitt shiitt upandan

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
R2bees:
Watch trailers before downloading series. Don't come here and be shouting shiiitt shiitt upandan
You they mind them, no trailer or rating but they can shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Born2winnx:

You haven't watched Ozark, you only skimmed through episode 1 and 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

You should read the book first to know more, there are same sex loving characters in it and if they really wanna adapt the novel to the latter.... Be sure to see gay characters but maybe not in the first season though. I would advise you not to watch if there will be conflict of interest because the book is really good and quite addictive. They love to ease viewers into loving the series before adding new characters
As for me, i'm not watching, not because of the gay characters but after game of thrones season 4, I swore never to watch a movie or series adaptation of a book. I'd rather read the books instead

It is anything but a given that TV shows adapted from books must parallel their source materials to the letter. Oftentimes, TV shows are loosely adapted, in that they offer similitudes in premise, but very different in their mode of narration, characters, and plot lines.

I'm as of now half-way through the TV adaptation of Snowpiercer, and from what I've seen so far, it's an extreme deviation from the source material. There are a great deal of plot characterizing highlights from the novel that are either skipped or disregarded. I surmise the makers needed the show to be not quite the same as it's source, in order to stop people that have read the novel from ruining the show for viewers and potential viewers.

Hence, it's a misstep to pass judgment on a TV adaptation of a novel solely on the premise that you've read the novel. You may wind up passing up a much better story than the one you've read.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

You haven't watched Ozark, you only skimmed through episode 1 and 2

Fuckc of my mention.

I wasn't the only one who watched it and testify it's a boring show.

Ozark is shitx I repeat..
No content... Nor be by to kill people anyhow for the starting of film na. De make am.sweet.

Even the main actor self is sluggish and boring...to watch.

FBI agent investing the.case boring as fuckc...no Action in their words at all.

Above all no suspense.....I struggled to finish episodes 1 to 3 while skipping it.

Until I said have had enough... No more..

It won't get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
faruz:
it depends on the mind of some people. Some people have a warped,unintelligent and shallow mind.. Some can even come here and say billions is shitty..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.