Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526803 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Menance: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Downloaded several horror movies from genyoutube.net but they all stutter, skip, tend to give highlight of what will happen 30secs or a movie will have a wrong name later it's annoying cause I've spent Alot of data. Imagine me downloading
conjuring 2 just to find out that it's "the cabin" that was downloaded.
Just "wrong turn" seemed to be okay and smooth.
pls I'll like to be helped or if anyone knows how I could correct this malfunction
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
homesteady:

He didn't win it sha, he was nominated, alongside Wendy and Ruth.

Ruth won best supporting actress.

This year, Wendy must win Outstanding lead actress. Ben will also be nominated for Best supporting actor and Ozark is the 2nd favourite to win Outstanding Drama series. Not forgetting to mention that Marty and Ruth will still get nominated. They will be swimming in Emmy nominations by the end of this month when the nominations are out.

And some people are yarning dust about Ozark? Something is definitely wrong with them grin grin
Jason also produced the Outsider this year. That series would also make some nominations
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
DARK is a masterpiece. One of the best series ever made; the cinematography, the acting, the soundtrack, everything about Dark is excellent. The writer should be awarded a Nobel prize. Damn! He is beyond brilliant, he's another thing.

It can make you lose your mind, you will begin to question things. God! The Germans have raised TV series to a higher bar.
A very solid 10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
laydoh:

So you won't even bother watching? What if it doesn't end like GOT.
I just don't want to take that risk, not just GOT, other shows adapted for tv whose books i've read broke my heart. I just watched GOT with a grain of salt, the show went downhill from season 5 even if the books are not finished, the creators ruined it.

But let's see, I guess I might watch after a second season if they don't deviate from the books
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
laydoh:

Also one of the reason I haven't focused on watching snowpiercer full time,I've been stuck at ep 2 for almost a month. This is mainly because I watched the main movie last two or three months ago.
The movie was good. As for the show, I heard that it's a prequel or sequel.... I really don't know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by justpeehay(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oga,you for calm down watch till d end na
Ozark is dope
Born2winnx:

Bros nor be only me complain about Ozark o.

You won force me enjoy wetin I nor like.

I say the show de boring.. It wasn't captivating at all.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stacyadams: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Juzec:
Bros, are you sure it's Ozark you downloaded?
grin grin grin

Movie wey I watch episodes one to three ,,I no understand d direction of d movie,,may be I go re-watch am someday

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
I think there's literally no new series out now that does not involve either a gay/lesbian is it a must these days because older series you hardly see such.

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please what site can I download seasonal movies??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibudollar:
I think there's literally no new series out now that does not involve either a gay/lesbian is it a must these days because older series you hardly see such.
I guess you are referring to the new series called "The curse" right?

Yes! I was a little bit disappointed when they showed the girl to girl kissing scene.

Why i was disappointed was that i had promised to send the series to my 14 years old younger sister to watch. Seeing that it's a family series. Kind of the Merlin vibe.

But after that scene i guess i won't send the series to her again.

What these little kids see and watch have a way in influencing their subconscious mentally.

To an adult like i am, it's just a series to me because i can't be influenced by it, but to the young ones, it can affect them mentally.

The western media are doing all they can to influence mostly "our young ones" one way or the other.

Being that most adults like you an i have figured out their motives already.
So i think they now Target the new generations.

This is why parents, Adults like you and i, have a huge role to play In our society.

One way or the other, i am always in control what my younger brothers and sisters watches.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
After all said and done.
I am still in episode 4 of the series "The cursed" and it's been a strong 8/10 so far.

Someone up there said it's boring, though we are all entitled to our opinions but bro, the curse is not boring, it is actually thrilling.

You don't want to miss a scene.
It's been great so far and In my opinion, it makes more sense than the Witcher.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Condor

episode 7

what in the actual f**k?!!!!!

like seriously?!!!!!

if na me, I go kill you with my own hand.

tha f**k!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thuga5: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Cursed is looking good so far not breathtaking but good my only problem is why use floki (gustaf skarsgard) as merlin, man is not suited for that role
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
CuteMercury:
I guess you are referring to the new series called "The curse" right?

Yes! I was a little bit disappointed when they showed the girl to girl kissing scene.

Why i was disappointed was that i had promised to send the series to my 14 years old younger sister to watch. Seeing that it's a family series. Kind of the Merlin vibe.

But after that scene i guess i won't send the series to her again.

What these little kids see and watch have a way in influencing their subconscious mentally.

To an adult like i am, it's just a series to me because i can't be influenced by it, but to the young ones, it can affect them mentally.

The western media are doing all they can to influence mostly "our young ones" one way or the other.

Being that most adults like you an i have figured out their motives already.
So i think they now Target the new generations.

This is why parents, Adults like you and i, have a huge role to play In our society.

One way or the other, i am always in control what my younger brothers and sisters watches.

Not even talking about this show haven't seen it yet, but like every gad damn new series now you have them. Funniest part is turning some old characters that were formally straight into gay/lesbian to fit their agenda. It is well

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
ibnlawal:
DARK is a masterpiece. One of the best series ever made; the cinematography, the acting, the soundtrack, everything about Dark is excellent. The writer should be awarded a Nobel prize. Damn! He is beyond brilliant, he's another thing.

It can make you lose your mind, you will begin to question things. God! The Germans have raised TV series to a higher bar.
A very solid 10.
where did u download the subtitle... I miss some conversation which I shouldn't... Dam.... Vlc isn't bringing it.. Help me!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Matoade: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
AyarmBoye:
where did u download the subtitle... I miss some conversation which I shouldn't... Dam.... Vlc isn't bringing it.. Help me!!
Tfpdldotcom...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

The movie was good. As for the show, I heard that it's a prequel or sequel.... I really don't know
They added many things that wasn't in the movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
AyarmBoye:
It's on subcene.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by white3663: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tochex101:

Exactly, I also love medieval stories.....
Can you list some really good ones so I can binge on...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joshph: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please are you sure you are watching the Dark am watching, the film doesn't look too superb basically about time travel.
ibnlawal:

A very solid 10.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please guys, where can I download seasonal movies online??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nathdim: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
These is the a hot one from Netflix

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
laydoh:

They added many things that wasn't in the movie.
Heard that too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uzomanny(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Queenslander:
Please guys, where can I download seasonal movies online??

o2tvseries.com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by homesteady(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chibudollar:

You guys haven't gotten used to the fact that there is a large homosexual population? They also deserve to be represented in movies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
nathdim:
These is the a hot one from Netflix
what's the name
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2020
Vexatious:

Bro, Ozark is not shit. It's a well scripted, acted, directed, slow burning, crime drama. As is often the case with slow burners, it spends a bulk of it's beginnings developing the primary plot lines, secondary plot lines, character arcs, and so on. World-building is a very important part of storytelling. It can come off as boring, but it's the foundation of a story, and without it, a story won't have a bearing or reason.

I would advise you to be patient. Ozark is one of those shows that doesn't waste a scene for filler sake, or jump the shark. You might think that this so-and-so scene doesn't matter, that it's unnecessary, but I promise you, it matters. If you stick with it, every premised subplot that doesn't make a difference now, will make a difference later. Be patient and get through season 1, you'll be glad that you did. Cheers.
abeg make una leave that guy.. Na attention him dey find..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: francis53 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.