Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522289 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Tolu121:
Don't tell me none of you guys have watch LOVECRAFT COUNTRY yet

Una dey dull on good stuff here

The movie is so addictive, i fit sell my properties to get the full complete season now...

You need tell me anything HBO na bomb I don download am i no want carry last
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Tolu121:

The movie is so addictive, i fit sell my properties to get the full complete season now...
lol alright, I will download it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Lovecraft country has so much potential. It took them way too long to bring the creatures though. angry

I need to rewatch the last 20 minutes. HBO no dey mess up!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Lovecraft country: This is setting up real nice. It's really going to be a good watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2020
ibnlawal:

Its IMDB. RT tends to give high rating to some mediocre show, and I've never comprehend why. I guess its coz they are paid to do it. Moreover, RT is more of professional critics ratings, so they can easily be bought. I still never understood why it rated Flash so high, 89%, wtf.

Its IMDB any fvcking day

I recently started using these sites.I don't check Critics review, I check user reviews.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Capnd143:
lol.. For only episode 1? I just need the general theme

Adventure in the time of stern racism, possibility of other worlds.

All these dey the trailer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2020
gfxx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2020
I don't think I have ever seen any Father and Son onscreen that looks so alike as if it real life like Kaycee and his son in Yellowstone.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gorillarillla: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
I just finished watching Stargirl. Anyone seen it? It started off a bit slow, but then it picks up into something pretty good. Let me know what you think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Just finished watching Ramy, I must say, I really enjoyed it. Hypocrisy and struggling with faith is not only in Chrustianity but Muslim too..

Now unto the next one..

Has any one seen the Rookie? Is the series good?

I contemplating downloading either Yellowstone or The Rookie! Which should I go for? Or any better alternative kindly suggest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
bamangar:

I contemplating downloading either Yellowstone or The Rookie! Which should I go for? Or any better alternative kindly suggest.

I haven't seen The Rookie, but Yellowstone is real good.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donotread: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
bamangar:
Just finished watching Ramy, I must say, I really enjoyed it. Hypocrisy and struggling with faith is not only in Chrustianity but Muslim too..

Now unto the next one..

The Rookie is not bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donotread: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
gorillarillla:
I just finished watching Stargirl. Anyone seen it? It started off a bit slow, but then it picks up into something pretty good. Let me know what you think
disappointed with d finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tolu121:

I just watched the first episode... It is good... Can't wait for the upcoming episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jensen Ackles of "Supernatural" fame set to play "Soldier Boy" in Season 3 of "The Boys ". Soldier Boy is a direct parody of Captain America.

For those not in the know, "The Boys" is a brutal parody of the Superhero genre. The main characters are parodies of well known DC and Marvel characters.

Highlander is a parody of Superman/Captain America

Black Noir = Batman/Deadpool/NightHawk

Queen Maeve = Wonder Woman

The Deep = Aquaman

Starlight = Aurora/Northstar

A-Train = The Flash/Quicksilver

[img]https://pmctvline2.files./2020/08/the-boys-season-2-poster-1.jpg?w=500&h=741[/img]

Season 2 set to arrive on September 4.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Star Wars Rebels.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
VerifiedStalin:
Jensen Ackles

The Deep = Aquaman

did you say HOMELANDER is a parody of CAPTAIN AMERICA?

Are you shitting me? if HOMELANDER catches CAPTAIN AMERICA he will vaporise him

HOMELANDER is only parody of SUPERMAN

A PARODY can't be greater than its origin, so HOMELANDER is not parody of CAPTAIN AMERICA cause HOMELANDER will fvck him up within seconds...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thanks to whoever recommended this series. Just 1 episode in. DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tolu121:

A PARODY can't be greater than its origin, so HOMELANDER is not parody of CAPTAIN AMERICA cause HOMELANDER will fvck him up within seconds...
undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Homeland √

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kaycee7:
undecided
kaycee7 take your time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tolu121:

This thread is filled with idiots...

Dude, give yourself a punch in the face, you brain needs it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bratking:

it seems you are talking from experience, punching yourself in the face just to get hold of your brain..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gift01: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
The Fugitive... Jack Bauer is on this one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
bamangar:

Now unto the next one..

I contemplating downloading either Yellowstone or The Rookie! Which should I go for? Or any better alternative kindly suggest. ]That Ramy guy comes across as a hypocrite... The guy dey vex me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bratking:

When everyone is an idiot and you the only same one, you may need to check yourself sir.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kingdom.

I just cant explain why I am enjoying this show. Its just a normal show but it holds my attention some how. I keep wandering what will happen next.

Season 1 ep 5 loading.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tolu121:

Not really, both are equally strong. Homelander can fly and the laser eyes but captain america has the toughest shield made from an alloy of vibranium and adamantium. That makes the the shield so tough that not even Wolverine's claws can cut through it. And recently the hammer (Mjolnir) of Tor, God of thunder.

Captain america is very clever fighter. Also he is not a lone fighter. It would be more like the seven vs the avengers. Avengers would win without doubt.

Before you argue, I want you to remember that superman was almost vanquished by batman a mere human in the movie "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".

If not because they shared same mums name, Martha, Superman own for don be.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
VerifiedStalin:
Jensen Ackles of "Supernatural" fame set to play "Soldier Boy" in Season 3 of "The Boys ". Soldier Boy is a direct parody of Captain America.

For those not in the know, "The Boys" is a brutal parody of the Superhero genre. The main characters are parodies of well known DC and Marvel characters.

The Deep = Aquaman

[img]https://pmctvline2.files./2020/08/the-boys-season-2-poster-1.jpg?w=500&h=741[/img]

Season 2 set to arrive on September 4.

The Boys is based on DC characters, mostly Justice League members. And also a product of DC Comics before it was sold off to Dynamite.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tolu121:

You're kinda right in some way tho. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
ositadima1:

Not really, both are equally strong. Homelander can fly and the laser eyes but captain america has the toughest shield made from an alloy of vibranium and adamantium. That makes the the shield so tough that not even Wolverine's claws can cut through it. And recently the hammer (Mjolnir) of Tor, God of thunder.

Captain america is very clever fighter. Also he is not a lone fighter. It would be more like the seven vs the avengers. Avengers would win without doubt.
ya

AVENGERS will definitely win but with HOMELANDER it will be abit difficult cause he has no weakness unlike SUPERMAN.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tolu121:
ya

AVENGERS will definitely win but with HOMELANDER it will be abit difficult cause he has no weakness unlike SUPERMAN.

Scarlet Witch can fùck him over with her abilities including telekinesis, energy manipulation, and some form of neuroelectric interfacing that allows her to both read thoughts and also give her targets waking nightmares, talkless of Captain Marvel which I think is d strongest avenger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.