Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3539650 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donotread: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Vexatious:
The New Pope √
Continuation from The Young Pope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Had the urge to rewatch this Classic wink

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:28am On Aug 21, 2020
lymelyte:
thanks but can't see the photo
It's a very clear image when you zoom in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2020
lymelyte:
na wa o.. But can you give a brief summary of it all so that I use it as guideline..
But come o, pple dey think sha.. How did they come up with such storyline, twist and mind blowing show? Truly#the Caucasian brain is different from the black brain
you've huge self hate and inferiority complex. Fool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaziAlaye(m): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2020
stanislaus67:

Unfortunately non of the episodes is beyond 8 minutes. Which style come be this one naaa?
I see am omo the thing just weak me embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2020
Donotread:
Continuation from The Young Pope
Yup.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
lymelyte:
Make I nor go craze o.. Which kind show be DARK na? The show just dey twist my mind like needle and thread cheesy.. Please can some one buttress for me btw the present,past and future? Cos I am not understanding again o. I am in episode 7 season 1
The tv shows has so much philosophical words sha and I am enjoying it even if I get lost..
if you love Dark, abeg watch predestination ....not series grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sholws(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
nkiliuzo:
shit is boring
Oga goan sit down, you think say na Nollywood group you dey.

PSA
I was wrong about Ozark
The movie is dope as Bleep
I give it a 9/10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lucifer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lucifer is out!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Excallibur:
if you love Dark, abeg watch predestination ....not series grin grin grin
the old movie predestination abi? Abi new one dey?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Has anyone seen Never have I ever?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lucifer season 5 is out yo, time to binge that shit

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
lymelyte:
the old movie predestination abi? Abi new one dey?
2013 or 2014
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Onyi99(f): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please refer a good romantic movie for me please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Any idea when YOU season 3 is coming out? Need to watch some Joe madness
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2020
...and season 5 is live smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2020
Doom Patrol Season 1 is better than The Umbrella Academy Season 1

The Umbrella Academy Season 2 is better than Doom Patrol Season 2.

My observations.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WizEndy1: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pls where can I download the Korean series Jumong
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by macanthony25(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
lymelyte:
na wa o.. But can you give a brief summary of it all so that I use it as guideline..
But come o, pple dey think sha.. How did they come up with such storyline, twist and mind blowing show? Truly#the Caucasian brain is different from the black brain

Enjoy it like that sir���
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Giftsketches18(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
¤¤¤

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by walanter(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
FastestGirl:
Where are all my fellow 'mad men??'... John Hamm delivered some cutting edge acting...
good movie if any like it just list abeg

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Appisko: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2020
For life _ very nice series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Anyone who trash talk Lovecraft Country need to be flogged. HBO produce quality and seperate themselves from other in Hollywood industry. Respect to them. It been a long time since I watched a show with a very strong first episode like this.

I would absolutely pay to binge watch this series, it has everything I'm looking for.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
realestniggah:
Anyone who trash talk Lovecraft Country need to be flogged. HBO produce quality and seperate themselves from other in Hollywood industry. Respect to them. It been a long time since I watched a show with a very strong first episode like this.

I would absolutely pay to binge watch this series, it has everything I'm looking for.

That's the series I look forward to every week now o.

HBO na boss abeg. They hardly miss with their series.

Netflix shows na 50/50, could be bam , could be
trash.

SHOWTIME still dey try too.

CW- 100% trash.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chibudollar:
Thanks to whoever recommended this series. Just 1 episode in. DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pls bro what app is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stargirl.
Well, it's on amazon prime and I'm like okay let's see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thuna(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Power book II , September 6 is the day

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.