Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504274 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
ibnlawal:

Hahaa! That's a low blow. Grow the fvck up man.
But where's the lie?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GoodnessAda: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Please which site can I download phillipines movies thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
I love the way the ratched is written, so many conniving, devious characters, I love it. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why do they have an incinerator for dead people at a mental hospital that suppose to help people

The ratched

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
How is THE LAST KINGDOM. Is it worth seeing?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
VerifiedStalin:
CuteMercury aka DumbMercury is the dumbest contributor in this section. Don't engage him because he's gonna drag you down to his ignominious level and beat you with experience.
bruh gringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
CuteMercury:
Shut up your mouth.
If you want to talk, make sure you talk with fact.

You said HBO don't have much subscribers because of it's premium payment but boy!! Here is the fact.

Netflix is more expensive than HBO when it comes to premium service. You can search online to confirm.

It's True that HBO has quality but other networks has quality too and i can tell you HBO shows that are shiit too.

For the fact that other service has lots of shows do not make them lack quality shows.

You talk as if only HBO has been taking all the awards. Go do your research bro, other networks have been winning the Emmys too.
Where will you put the crown.?
Where will you put orange is the new black?
Where will you put stranger things?
And many many more Emmy awards winning series that are non HBO.

And let me tell you something boy.

Most Emmy award shows are mainly American shows so it's normal for Hbo to have an edge because they mainly focused on American shows.
Other big networks branches to shows from different countries.

Do you expect series like the dark.

Series like Kingdom.
Series like money heist..
Series like queen of the south to win an Emmy?

The way the profile of actors and actresses are boosting because of the Emmy, that is the same way the profile of non American actors and actresses are boosting because of Their own country awards version of the Emmys.

Just like Wentworth in Australia.

People like you think, if the show does not scope and Emmy it means it's not a good show.

An Emmy is important no doubt but good shows are known by the number of audience it has and not necessarily the Emmys.

You don't expect dark or kingdom of south korea to win an Emmy because Truth is that, the Emmy Just like the Grammy is mostly an American award.

The Chinese famous song titles "Gangam style" years ago has More than a billion streams but it's not an American song.

The highest youtube streaming song is a Spanish song, it's non American.

My point is that you don't have to trash talk other television network because they choose to Budget non English shows.

Those non English shows have been scooping awards back to back in thier various countries.

I rest my case.
this comment coming from you is quite shocking. I never expected such good reasoning and valid points like this from you, unlike your other retarded comments.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Buho:
How is THE LAST KINGDOM. Is it worth seeing?
Yes it is worth seeing.

Last kingdom is one of the series that low key has millions of devoted fan base all over the world.

Each year, people are always thrilled and happy when they release new seasons.

Believe me, you are going to enjoy every bit of it.

Truth is that, people even prefer it to the series "Vikings" (after the death of Ragnar though).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Matoade: 4:14am On Sep 28, 2020
CuteMercury:
Yes it is worth seeing.

Last kingdom is one of the series that low key has millions of devoted fan base all over the world.

Each year, people are always thrilled and happy when they release new seasons.

Believe me, you are going to enjoy every bit of it.

Truth is that, people even prefer it to the series "Vikings" (after the death of Ragnar though).

Which people......I agree Vikings dropped after Ragnar's demise , but to say people prefer last kingdom to Vikings it's just fallacious

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 28, 2020
Matoade:

Which people......I agree Vikings dropped after Ragnar's demise , but to say people prefer last kingdom to Vikings it's just fallacious
Ok maybe i should have said some people.

What i meant was that most people started having more love for the last kingdom after Ragnar got killed off from the Vikings series.

But all in all, they are both great series but the recent season 6 and season 5 of the Vikings tends to be some how slow paced from what we were used to from season 1 to season 4.

But all seasons from the last kingdom straight to the season 5 are very fast paced, not dull or boring moments unlike the season 5 and 6 of the Vikings and this is why most people now prefer the last kingdom to the Vikings.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Since most of my series won't air for a while, I have moved on to Korean drama. I have seen and they were really good. Please can someone recommend sites to download Korean series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Ovems:
Since most of my series won't air for a while, I have moved on to Korean drama. I have seen and they were really good. Please can someone recommend sites to download Korean series?
Which do you want to watch abeg
I recently discovered Korean series and movies too and they are really good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

Which do you want to watch abeg
I recently discovered Korean series and movies too and they are really good
I have only seen Crash Landing On You and Goblin. Liked them alot. Have seen episode 1 of both Hospital Playlist and The World of The Married. I am looking for Super Woman Do Bong Soon and any other good ones. Which ones have you seen and enjoyed so far? Let me look for those as well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Ovems:

I have only seen Crash Landing On You and Goblin. Liked them alot. Have seen episode 1 of both Hospital Playlist and The World of The Married. I am looking for Super Woman Do Bong Soon and any other good ones. Which ones have you seen and enjoyed so far? Let me look for those as well.
go watch faith ( series) rate 9/10
alive (movie) 7/10
am not a robot (series)8/10
city hunter (series) rate 10/10
go watch all Lee min ho film
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2020
lots of boobs in this episode of LOVECRAFT COUNTRY

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2020
realestniggah:
Why do they have an incinerator for dead people at a mental hospital that suppose to help people

The ratched

Ratched. It's the surname of the protagonist, Nurse Mildred Ratched.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Ovems:

Try touch your heart and weightlifting fairy Kim joo bok, most kdramas are really good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2020
DieRich5:
go watch faith ( series) rate 9/10
alive (movie) 7/10
am not a robot (series)8/10
city hunter (series) rate 10/10
go watch all Lee min ho film
Thanks. Will try them.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2020
sanpipita:

Try touch your heart and weightlifting fairy Kim joo bok, most kdramas are really good
Will try these. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alvan73: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Tolu121:
lots of boobs in this episode of LOVECRAFT COUNTRY

Our food don done be that tongue grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
CuteMercury:
Finally i am through with the king enternal monarch and its a solid 10/10 for me. I have never seen a series that messes with my mind since i was born. Only those that have seen the series knows what i am talking about. The series made me question life itself, from Religion to science and to knowlege itself. perhabs there are knowlege in life that we are not permitted to know or that have been hidden from humans. But if you ask me, i think Re-incarnation is real. I think Earth is not the only planet where there is life like people, government, schools. etc. I think there are different worlds and there is a gateaway that is hidden from humans. Only GOD and the Angels really knows the universe. You need to see the series to understand why i think there is more to the universe.
I remember deleting this series after watch episode 1,maybe amma try it again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
How can your superpower be your penis? This the boys series won't kill person sha grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chibudollar:
How can your superpower be your penis? This the boys series won't kill person sha grin
I weak my brother d guy day useless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by finickykblazy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
The Handmaid's Tale is a great show guys, if you're a fan of speculative fiction & dystopian themed shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brukx:

If His Dark Materials can confuse you then carry your pen and jotter before you start Dark

hello boss,

i have downloaded this dark and notice its in german? na so the one you watch dey.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deen4real7902: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ovems:

Best of all

Dong Yi
Empress K
Yi san
Queen seon duk
Sea God
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samshoz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello guys, is it possible to get CD of Bob hearts Abisola sitcom?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ovems:

Kdramahood "dot"com, my personal favorite. Easy to use with very low data consumption (between 100mb-1500mb for about an hr+ episode).
Cons
Some of the links are broken. The Subtitles from the site are only halfway through the episodes. Always. You'll need to go download the Subtitles separate from subscene.

Others
KissAsian "dot" ch
Dramacool9"dot" io
Daebakdrama"dot"com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lefty500: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
There's a guy that has been ranting here about Power book II not having gay scene, I am sure the guy will be heart broken now, after seeing Dru knacking another guy in this latest episode.

In this gay scene of a thing, no saint, I just fast forward it, and continue the rest of the movie.

This power book ii episode has been the one with the most sex scene, like Kilode.

Tariq is next to have sex.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
By the way, this rebbecca ( AFC Richmond boss) I'll make a good milf kiss

I wouldn't mind having her as a sugar mummy kiss

And I also have a fetish for bossy ladies wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kabir5643(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Now, power is making senz.
Someone here talked about power not having a gay scene. They don start o. Drew and some dude were making out, shit was disgusting to me. Even Simon Steen is gay. I really enjoyed tariq kissing both babes. It was really cool, happy for the guy. The sex scenes were carefully shot, I was actually expecting that Mrs Karen's boobs but nothing showed.

Power is beginning to make sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)