Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541162 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FastestGirl: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Achilles100:

I think its Romanian. Downloaded episode 1 last night, I'd like to continue and see what it brings. It's a light watch for me not to be taken too seriously.
Its a light watch indeed..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Anyone watching The Mandalorian season 2?

I just love the series. Best star wars property since the original trilogy

I disagree... Star Wars Clone Wars was top tier(Season 7 especially) and Star Wars rebels is not even far behind.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
superfelix:

I disagree... Star Wars Clone Wars was top tier(Season 7 especially) and Star Wars rebels is not even far behind.

You're entitled to your opinion, but he's right. All you have to do is google it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
The Expanse Season 5 is back.

Amazon reverted to the original weekly delivery method, but 3 episodes are available to stream.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Might start re-watching Friends, Nice series for this festive period..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FastestGirl: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Person wey suggest "servant" try oo
..I am feeling it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2020
lymelyte:
Shameless is back grin

Shoulda ended 3 seasons ago.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2020
hellohgy:
The most abused and overused word on this thread is OVERHYPED.

Once some folks claims to enjoy a particular series and someone watches the same series and finds it uninteresting, he/she then comes here to shout "THE SERIES IS OVERHYPED."

Whatever you're watching right now is overhyped. tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2020
budaatum:

Funny enough it often turns out to mean, "I'm far too dense to get it", and reminds me of those who say medicine is mere vegetable.

Stop projecting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

I'm guessing they have more stories to tell
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2020
If you enjoyed The handmaid Tale and Colony.... Check out The barrier, u might enjoy it too. Mind you, it's Spanish

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
- Years and Years: Has a Black Mirror feel to it. Poignant stuff. Not Chernobyl extreme level of bleak but bleak in it's own right. Extremely watchable and fairly depressing.

- Watchmen: A lot of individuals won't be able to appreciate the layers of profundity this show has, but I am loving it. Regina King and Buster Scruggs are impeccable.

- The Mandalorian: This is probably the most I've enjoyed a Star Wars property in a long time. Premium entertainment.

- Limetown: just completed the series and thought it was amazing. It has pretty good writing and direction, and is paced very well.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Check my siggy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Warrior S02

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SlyCharlie(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
I'm seeing The Stranger for the first time despite having it on my laptop since February. lool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Raalsalghul: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blackish Season 6.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
IbrahimMav:
Warrior S02
Chief you dey climb stool before you plug your Tv? grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
oyaskii:
Chief you dey climb stool before you plug your Tv? grin grin

When you have your own kids you'll understand. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by happybee: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2020
IbrahimMav:

When you have your own kids you'll understand. grin
gringringrin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2020
IbrahimMav:
Warrior S02
your TV seems so high up, almost at roof level. E no dey stress your neck? grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Just started seeing The Stand. The series has some 'big name' for a series. Alexander Skarsgard(Tru Blood and Big Little lies), Whoopi Goldberg, James Marsden, Amber Heard to mention a few.

Storyline be like after coronavirus(its called Captain Trips here but with all the flu-like symptoms) but with a spice of some spirituality.

Episode one doesn't really give much away, I expect it to get better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Anyone seeing Big Sky?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
CSTRR:
"A teacher" is a crazy series.

Americans don spoil finish.
See as married woman dey spread leg for small boy.

If you had fantasies in secondary school of sleeping with one hot female teacher in your school, then this series is for you.

Apart from knacking, is it really interesting? I need interesting drama to watch, don't wanna jump on this just to see teacher and student knacking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTRR: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
toluxa1:

Apart from knacking, is it really interesting? I need interesting drama to watch, don't wanna jump on this just to see teacher and student knacking.
It's not bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
If you no dey watch mandalorian

You are missing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dirty John

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Who can recommend funny series to me.
I have seen Ted Lasso (I don't understand why actors of other races were set out to be dumb, the blacks and the Mexican or na briazillian were so st.upid)
Have seen The good place till season 3( mistakenly deleted the season 4 but I'm not gingered to download it again).

I need more comedy series please. I am resting on psychological and action series for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
quivah:
I have seen Ted Lasso (I don't understand why actors of other races were set out to be dumb, the blacks and the Mexican or na briazillian were so st.upid)
Have seen The good place till season 3( mistakenly deleted the season 4 but I'm not gingered to download it again).

I need more comedy series please. I am resting on psychological and action series for now.
big mouth

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
quivah:

The Neighborhood.. Trust me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
His Dark Materials, anyone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

This is actually not true.

Shameless will always have more story to tell.

People have never complained of each season rather they are hyped on the next season.

S10 is no disappointment to state the fact.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2020
quivah:

Check TUFF MONEY

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)