Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522788 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Achilles100:
Anyone seeing Big Sky?

That film wey dey just killed my favourite actor from seal team in Episode 1.

Still Following Sha. 7/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2020
The Mandalorian, they dragged the show this season

But that finale

D&D should book a class with jon favreau

The most delicious season finale I have ever seen, kept going back to see certain scenes, they satisfied everyone

1000/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2020
hellohgy:

This is actually not true.

Shameless will always have more story to tell.

People have never complained of each season rather they are hyped on the next season.

S10 is no disappointment to state the fact.

How do you know viewers haven't been complaining about it? I hate it when people make up lies to justify their bias perspective.

The show has been on a slow decline since Season 7. Anyone who doesn’t see how the show has turned into a cheap version of what it used to be in every single aspect is lying to themselves. From writing, to cinematography, to even the soundtrack. It’s like watching the same cast in a bad parody of what the show used to be. The show should have ended before more damage could be done, before gay_Jesus, before lesbian_Debbie, before too many dropped plot points and unnecessary plot devices littering season 8, 9 and 10

So there. If Season 11 is more of the same we’ve been getting, which probably
will be because all the same writers are back, and John Wells is clueless and doesn’t give a shit about what anyone else thinks, I’d rather pretend the show ended 4 seasons ago - season 7.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2020
R2bees:
The Neighborhood.. Trust me
Thank boss.
@your signature, I hope they are real. I have joined since few days ago,earned some $1k now am awaiting my payment.
I searched about them, there was no negative reviews on Google but from their FB and IG pages, people are calling them liars.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2020
quivah:

Thank boss.
@your signature, I hope they are real. I have joined since few days ago,earned some $1k now am awaiting my payment.
I searched about them, there was no negative reviews on Google but from their FB and IG pages, people are calling them liars.
Really from their FB?? why bother to create pages when they can be easily exposed. Could be from those that thought you withdraw instantly without performing some tasks, don't you think so?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2020
R2bees:
Really from their FB?? why bother to create pages when they can be easily exposed. Could be from those that thought you withdraw instantly without performing some tasks, don't you think so?
Well it could be. My payment request has been confirmed and I was told I would get paid in two weeks, that's about 10days to go. Let's see how it goes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2020
quivah:

Well it could be. My payment request has been confirmed and I was told I would get paid in two weeks, that's about 10days to go. Let's see how it goes.
Please do keep me posted.. How did you even amassed such amount.. nawa o you try o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maeshal(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Minions of midas. Top series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Defending the guilty

For those looking for some lighthearted comedy. It's a British sitcom and Katherine Parkinson brings her best once again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SirWarlock: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
lymelyte:
Shameless is back grin
does Carl get a new girl again? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
SirWarlock:
does Carl get a new girl again? grin
he is single currently..lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
The Rescue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
The Mandalorian Season 2

Sweet finale.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

How do you know viewers haven't been complaining about it? I hate it when people make up lies to justify their bias perspective.

The show has been on a slow decline since Season 7. Anyone who doesn’t see how the show has turned into a cheap version of what it used to be in every single aspect is lying to themselves. From writing, to cinematography, to even the soundtrack. It’s like watching the same cast in a bad parody of what the show used to be. The show should have ended before more damage could be done, before gay_Jesus, before lesbian_Debbie, before too many dropped plot points and unnecessary plot devices littering season 8, 9 and 10

So there. If Season 11 is more of the same we’ve been getting, which probably
will be because all the same writers are back, and John Wells is clueless and doesn’t give a shit about what anyone else thinks, I’d rather pretend the show ended 4 seasons ago - season 7.

Agreed with everything you said, but I'm glad that it's still going on. It's a guilty pleasure.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
iamJ:

But that finale

D&grin should book a class with jon favreau

The most delicious season finale I have ever seen, kept going back to see certain scenes, they satisfied everyone

1000/10

This is the way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tabby73: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Fringe. very interesting and easy series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
iamJ:

But that finale

D&grin should book a class with jon favreau

1000/10

I'm.checking this tonight. My night snack. Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
quivah:
Who can recommend funny series to me.
I have seen Ted Lasso (I don't understand why actors of other races were set out to be dumb, the blacks and the Mexican or na briazillian were so st.upid)
Have seen The good place till season 3( mistakenly deleted the season 4 but I'm not gingered to download it again).

I need more comedy series please. I am resting on psychological and action series for now.

The office
Silicon valley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ashawoKGB: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2020
The choking that comes with sily errors.

Over to Vikings

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 20, 2020
ashawoKGB:
The choking that comes with sily errors.

Over to Vikings
What series is this?

Is it Vikings or what?

This thing you guys are doing in this thread is very annoying.

Some of you will Just upload pictures and expect us to ask which series is this?

Why don't you just tell us the name of the series and a very brief introduction as you upload the picture or screenshot?

People like me that loves historical series like this will have to wait till you come online and tell us the name of the series.

And we only have now to download heavy stuffs since it's a night plan.

Before you will come online again, night plan is already over.

Do you know how annoying that is?

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 20, 2020
quivah:

Idk but i think they frauds.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2020
R2bees:
Idk but i think they frauds.
I had very little hope in them cause even tho, the tasks were hard, they were also very cheap in regards to the money involved.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2020
R2bees:
Please do keep me posted.. How did you even amassed such amount.. nawa o you try o
Referrals gave me $250( people who clicked my list, register and earned their first $50)
10 completed tasks gave me extra $500
Social media postings gave me about $250.
Then the tasks themselves gave me about $600. That's about $1600.
I had $1800+ dunno where the rest came from.

modified: I had points from clicks (people who clicked my link).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Guys, goodmorning oooooo. I just wasted 201mb angry to download the first episode of Fargo from toxicwap.com, and it's not playing...... Please is there any other site, you guys can recommend for me??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2020
quivah:

Referrals gave me $250( people who clicked my list, register and earned their first $50)

I don't know what site this is but I have an idea about these(I have done a few before).

Only that referral amount alone should make you run($250/referral?!!! grin) That amount alone should make your run, $250 is too big for referral o for any company o.

If it too good to be true, it probably is.

I hope they pay you, but its very unlikely.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2020
CuteMercury:
What series is this?

Is it Vikings or what?

Some of you will Just upload pictures and expect us to ask which series is this?

Why don't you just tell us the name of the series and a very brief introduction as you upload the picture or screenshot?

People like me that loves historical series like this will have to wait till you come online and tell us the name of the series.

It looks like warrior.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ashawoKGB: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2020
CuteMercury:
What series is this?

Is it Vikings or what?

Calm down ohh. This is warrior

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Achilles100:

I don't know what site this is but I have an idea about these(I have done a few before).

Only that referral amount alone should make you run($250/referral?!!! grin) That amount alone should make your run, $250 is too big for referral o for any company o.

If it too good to be true, it probably is.

I hope they pay you, but it's very unlikely.

Honestly, the return is too huge for the level of the job done. I amassed that amount within 12hrs or so. The hardest task was playing one boring game till level 12. The only reason I had little hope was cause my bro told me he was able to request for payment and it confirmed. He was told he would get paid in 2weeks. Other types of this scam no dey allow people even request for payment so this one had an edge.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2020
quivah:

Think yourself. Which platform will ever give u $250 for just referring. If thats the case people wont even bother to work at all

You people never learns grin if it was legit even the web admins will be using their ref link to refer and be millionaires. They can even make the registration link their code compulsory everyone that register the ref bonus will go to them

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Floki737:
Guys, goodmorning oooooo. I just wasted 201mb angry to download the first episode of Fargo from toxicwap.com, and it's not playing...... Please is there any other site, you guys can recommend for me??

All of you in this, it's only God that will help you piple........ angry angry. I asked for help, but nobody is replying me...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Floki737:

All of you in this, it's only God that will help you piple........ angry angry. I asked for help, but nobody is replying me...

Sorry about that cheesy, I don't know about the series but you can try 02tvseries or Netnaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2020
Floki737:

TFPDL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alienist and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.