Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3539523 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2021
abduleez1:
Definitely fvvking hyped for this.... cheesy cheesy
Xena meets Wonder Woman? Lowering my expectations into the gutter

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:37am On May 26, 2021
black lightning series comes to an end wink
Full series via below link

https://www.moviestrendzhub.com.ng/2021/05/black-lightning-finale.html

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parkparky(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2021
dy4life:

Good Morning boss, thanks for the lists, i really appreciate.
Pls, i need some who as seen these series to rate them
Gangs of London dope

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2021
Kaycee7:
Xena meets Wonder Woman? Lowering my expectations into the gutter
Lmao. ....that description sef get as e be. grin grin grin

But na the guy imagination be that. U know whether na huge Xena fan. grin
Make I no lie sha, I watch Xena die when I dey small oo. I use my personal savings buy the disk sha. grin

Nonetheless, I hear that 10,000 ships is one of the best stories in GOT franchise. I don do some initial read up on the story and I'll will say I even anticipate a bit more than House of the Dragon. The story rich die. I plan on reading it just before the premiere sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2021
abduleez1:

Lmao. ....that description sef get as e be. grin grin grin

But na the guy imagination be that. U know whether na huge Xena fan. grin
Make I no lie sha, I watch Xena die when I dey small oo. I use my personal savings buy the disk sha. grin

Nonetheless, I hear that 10,000 ships is one of the best stories in GOT franchise. I don do some initial read up on the story and I'll will say I even anticipate a bit more than House of the Dragon. The story rich die. I plan on reading it just before the premiere sha.
Not even tryna diss Xena or WW but that's not the energy/vibe I would be expecting from a GoT IP. Anyways, I hope your right and it's just the guy's independent opinion

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2021
Dotng:

Where can I download The Man in the High Castle?

It's not in telegram
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 7:48pm On May 26, 2021
armadeo:

It's not in telegram

Toxicwap dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2021
Kaycee7:
Not even tryna diss Xena or WW but that's not the energy/vibe I would be expecting from a GoT IP. Anyways, I hope your right and it's just the guy's independent opinion
Na the guy reasoning be that jare.
The YouTube history lessons wey I don watch has nothing of Xena or WW vibes. The only similarity wey I think the guy liken am to na cos the protagonist Princess Nymeria na female, same as Xena and WW, and the fact that they're all warrior princess and kinda inspire people. The Xena inference is most probably cos Nymeria crosses the seas with large group of her army and people after the Targaeryans destroyed her kingdom.

The story is somewhat intertwined with Dance of The Dragons (HOTD) and the history of Valyria and also Dorne(House Martell). The story na Premium God-tier GOT fair ah swear. I'm hoping for something by 2023.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2021
abduleez1:

For where. This her character dey very well grounded and smart. In fact, she dey outwit the men for the show. Her intelligence is second to none. And it was perfectly written in a way it doesn't seem feminist or unrealistic.
Trust me, you'll love her character. But e get one oversabi lady wey you go hate– Her antagonist. You'll love the show the more sha. It's top notch.

The schemes and politics is on GOT level.
the show does seem feminist, they make all the Roman men looks like rapists, while pretty much all the women are saints, nothing in history ever made both Marcellus or Nero evil people yet the show makes them out to be like that, I like Tiberius tho, dude is interesting and Livia also.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hausa(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2021
I've not seen as many series as many would have, but I think I've seen some great ones.

1. Prison Break.
2. 24.
3. Suits.
4. Game of Thrones.
5. Breaking Bad.
6. Better Call Saul.
7. Dexter.
8. The Wire.
9. How to Get Away with Murder.
10. MadMen

But why am I feeling Number 11 brought something special to the mix?
POWER!
Damn! What a series that was. Jeez!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:31am On May 27, 2021
nkiliuzo:
the show does seem feminist, they make all the Roman men looks like rapists, while pretty much all the women are saints, nothing in history ever made both Marcellus or Nero evil people yet the show makes them out to be like that, I like Tiberius tho, dude is interesting and Livia also.
I'd take that as creative liberties. grin

I didn't notice much on the feminism part. It looks normal to me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:07am On May 27, 2021
Dotng:

Where can I download The Man in the High Castle?

Bot, behave yourself.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:09am On May 27, 2021
Does anyone know when The Nevers is returning?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 10:53am On May 27, 2021
Achilles100:

Bot, behave yourself.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2021
Castlevania ......6.5/10
Nice fight scenes and some God-tier showcasing of Camilla's power. Continues with the great graphics.

It would have been better but they had to complicate things with that silly happy ending. I like the happy ending but the logical part of me feels it's stupid.
Episode 6 was the Best.

It was decent all in all, but seriously pales to S1 & 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2021
DOMINA ......8/10

Great historical series. Was an entertaining watch from start to finish. Truly captivating.

Acting was top notch. Slight changes here and there but still maintains consistency.

I see Kasia Smutniak going places. Wonderful display from her.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2021
Achilles100:
Does anyone know when The Nevers is returning?
Me still dey episode 2 since. embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2021
abduleez1:
Castlevania ......6.5/10
Nice fight scenes and some God-tier showcasing of Camilla's power. Continues with the great graphics.

It would have been better but they had to complicate things with that silly happy ending. I like the happy ending but the logical part of me feels it's stupid.
Episode 6 was the Best.

It was decent all in all, but seriously pales to S1 & 2.
Yes, Trevor coming back from the dead kinda messed up a beautiful emotional ending but if you had a girl like Sypha, you go gree stay dead? You serial killers should allow my man his happy ending

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:24pm On May 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Me still dey episode 2 since. embarassed

I had to force myself through the first 3episodes, cos it was kinda bland, I hyped it before it came out but after seeing the early episodes, I just weak.

Episode 5&6 really gave life to the show sha, hence my anticipation.

Them dey do season break. When the second half of the first season will return is not known.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2021
Achilles100:

I had to force myself through the first 3episodes, cos it was kinda bland, I hyped it before it came out but after seeing the early episodes, I just weak.

Episode 5&6 really gave life to the show sha, hence my anticipation.

Them dey do season break. When the second half of the first season will return is not known.
I actually enjoyed both debut episodes and was really hyped for the rest. Just that I had to stop watching the show cos of the Ramadan fasting. grin

I haven't had time to download the following episodes as I've been occupied with other New series. Will catch up this weekend sha.

I think I heard they'll come back around August/September or so cos the new showrunner has the remaining episodes to shoot. Since Joss Whedon was removed halfway into the show they never got to complete the show.
Also expect a few/significant tonal difference/ change since a new person is taking over.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
Yes, Trevor coming back from the dead kinda messed up a beautiful emotional ending but if you had a girl like Sypha, you go gree stay dead? You serial killers should allow my man his happy ending
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 8:37pm On May 27, 2021
only those who have watched karate kid 3 will know how big a reveal this is!
season 4 will be lit

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 9:28am On May 28, 2021
Who's watching "The mosquito coast"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ghostnick: 9:45am On May 28, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 10:11am On May 28, 2021
The Mosquito Coast

You all should check it out, quiet interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by coolcat01: 11:42am On May 28, 2021
I’m watching “the Crown”. The series is very beautiful and well-shot. When you look, you get colossal aesthetic pleasure. But the feeling of chewing gum does not leave, as if the director is afraid to overload the viewer's brain. Instead of showing historical action (what is happening in the world, behind-the-scenes wars, etc.) - one clear chewed line. Long scenes with kisses, silence of the main characters, etc. Therefore, the impression is very ambiguous. It would be cool if the entire series showed world history through the prism of the life of Elizabeth Il. But alas, no. Everything is provided for this story to last 10 seasons. Otherwise I liked Churchill and the scenery very much.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hello66: 1:19pm On May 28, 2021
Logic007:

It is a simple man's idea of intelligence.

If you want to see intelligence, watch shows like Billions.

tried watching these series, cant go past ep1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:50pm On May 28, 2021
Moneyboyz:
The Mosquito Coast

You all should check it out, quiet interesting.

For real?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2021
Political Animals

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:43pm On May 28, 2021
7.8 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 11:17pm On May 28, 2021
Achilles100:

For real?

Brain twister.....the series. The current episode is just revealing the couples actual offense.
It's interesting though

(1) (2) (3) ... (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)