Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524839 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:52pm On May 28, 2021
✅✅

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 3:04am On May 29, 2021
Been away from anything film for too Damn long and I realise that a lot of catching up need to be done ,but for now ama binge this.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetSmoke: 8:30am On May 29, 2021
Which site can I get a clear video. The one I downloadedwas pirated. Didn't enjoy it. Had to delete it.
Calibrator:
Domina

4/5

It is a shame nobody is talking about this masterpiece. Superb acting all round.

Democracy may have originated in Ancient Greece but Ancient Rome is the headquarters of politics.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetSmoke: 8:31am On May 29, 2021
From which site pls?
abduleez1:
DOMINA ......8/10

Great historical series. Was an entertaining watch from start to finish. Truly captivating.

Acting was top notch. Slight changes here and there but still maintains consistency.

I see Kasia Smutniak going places. Wonderful display from her.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2021
WetSmoke:
From which site pls?
Check........
Tfpdl
Netnaija

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
nani667:
✅✅

Guy a admire your loyalty to this show sha. You try.

I just couldn't anymore it was rinse and repeat

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2021
armadeo:

Guy a admire your loyalty to this show sha. You try.

I just couldn't anymore it was rinse and repeat
Serious Loyalty. grin grin
Correct dedication and devotion. grin

Any babe wey go marry Nani ehn, e see Better hubby. PREMIUMLY. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetSmoke: 1:40pm On May 29, 2021
Thank you
abduleez1:

Check........
Tfpdl
Netnaija

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2021
About to start attack on titan. I've only seen snippets but the youtube info looks promising.

I'll skip domina for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:03pm On May 29, 2021
armadeo:
About to start attack on titan. I've only seen snippets but the youtube info looks promising.

I'll skip domina for now.
u will love it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ozoekwe250: 6:09pm On May 29, 2021
WetSmoke:
Thank you
guys you need to watch these seasonal movies they are the bom , never knew we had seasonal movies like this check it out and get the full packages for your self , then thank me later: https://go.menjelajahi.com/4IaYo then you check out this one too; https://go.menjelajahi.com/jmC78oh

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 6:19pm On May 29, 2021
Abeg who else here has gotten tired of Arrowverse shows like me? Downloading episodes and watching them now feels like a chore instead of something to look forward to every week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2021
SniperAssassin:
Abeg who else here has gotten tired of Arrowverse shows like me? Downloading episodes and watching them now feels like a chore instead of something to look forward to every week.
Everybody don tire since. Na you and Nani remain grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2021
Kaycee7:
Everybody don tire since. Na you and Nani remain grin grin

You no see say I hail nani for him loyalty.

I watched flash wella but i just got tired one day and stopped.

I didnt even watch the others sef.
Supergirl ke
Black lightning was on his own
Arrow bored me from the start so i ignored.

Na so we see am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2021
DieRich5:
u will love it

Men i cant believe I have watched this all this while. It's really good.

The story is tight and different.

S 1 Ep 10 loading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:41pm On May 29, 2021
armadeo:

Men i cant believe I have watched this all this while. It's really good.

The story is tight and different.

S 1 Ep 10 loading
yeah it one of the best anime so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:32pm On May 29, 2021
Loaded ☑️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2021
armadeo:

You no see say I hail nani for him loyalty.

I watched flash wella but i just got tired one day and stopped.

I didnt even watch the others sef.
Supergirl ke
Black lightning was on his own
Arrow bored me from the start so i ignored.

Na so we see am.
Same here. I just woke up one day and realized that watching the series was like hard labour.
Followed Arrow till the 7th season because of Felicity. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Felicity1070(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2021
Kaycee7:
Same here. I just woke up one day and realized that watching the series was like hard labour.
Followed Arrow till the 7th season because of Felicity. grin

me too couldnt keep up with flash at some point
Not too many great series out there like b4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:27am On May 30, 2021
Part II ☑️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06am On May 30, 2021
vampire2020:
Been away from anything film for too Damn long and I realise that a lot of catching up need to be done ,but for now ama binge this.
Waiting for season 6 already grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 10:11am On May 30, 2021
U
deen4real7902:

Dong yi
City hunter
Empress k
A man called god
Yi san

Empress ki embarassed
Shit, this one made me cry sh*ts
Nyang Nyang!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 10:24am On May 30, 2021
CuteMercury:
As God will have it, i just saw one of my favorites korea series ever, I've been looking for this series for More than 13 years now.
When i watched it many many years ago, i couldn't finish it because it was on dvd and it was incomplete.
So I've been looking for this series to complete it for more than 10 years, the problem is that i forgot the name of the series so it was difficult for korea series lovers to grasp the series i was trying to explain but as luck will have it, i just saw the series on google after like more than 13 years.
The name of this korea series is called Emperor of the sea.
This series brought real tears to my eyes for what the main character had to go through because of the love of a woman.
I will do everything in my power to search for the series to download and watch it again as I've forgotten about it already.
Jokes apart, the little i saw in this series brought tears to my eyes.
The love story between the man and the woman was so so touching and it is even worst due to the innocent face of the man and the beauty of the woman.

So i am going to drop the soundtrack so you can understand why the series brought tears to my eyes.

Let me go and download it asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j53vbAxW3d4#searching

Emperor of the sea AKA Sea God

This was a painful watch, from the beginning to the very ending. Those boys suffered even when soaring in heights. They get a minute of happiness and boom, something disastrous hits them.

Madam Jang MI, I'll never forget that wench. She did them evil cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iiamharkinwaley: 10:55am On May 30, 2021
Please iphone users, how can I download or watch the series Domina with subtitles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by charlesm91(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2021
SniperAssassin:
grin show wey men don drop since.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by charlesm91(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2021
iiamharkinwaley:
Please iphone users, how can I download or watch the series Domina with subtitles
download vlc or infuse player from app store. When playing the vid, go to the settings and you’ll see an option to download subtitles

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iiamharkinwaley: 12:33pm On May 30, 2021
charlesm91:
download vlc or infuse player from app store. When playing the vid, go to the settings and you’ll see an option to download subtitles

Thanks boss

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2021
Attack on titan S1.

Men another surprise. Top notch. The first 10minutes of the season I almost lost hope now I'm hooked. Downloading s2 now.

That's today's groove. Will definitely finish it and see some part of S3.

Levi is badass.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 3:06pm On May 30, 2021
armadeo:
Attack on titan S1.

Men another surprise. Top notch. The first 10minutes of the season I almost lost hope now I'm hooked. Downloading s2 now.

Levi is badass.
I consider Season 1 to be the worst Season and it was that good. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:25pm On May 30, 2021
armadeo:
Attack on titan S1.

Levi is badass.
you'll love Levi more in S4 grin
Meh even Titans dy fear d guy so powerful and fearless

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Olajiiree(f) and 5 guest(s)