Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509531 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:
The recent Lucifer... anyone find it offensive for god taking alcoholic drink lipsrsealed
You are seeing a show called "Lucifer"...at this point, nothing in it should be offensive to you.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
oyaskii:
You are seeing a show called "Lucifer"...at this point, nothing in it should be offensive to you.

Yea..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2021

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Obviously a flop. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
abduleez1:
Obviously a flop. grin
$200m for this rubbish? Netflix sabi waste money sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:
The recent Lucifer... anyone find it offensive for god taking alcoholic drink lipsrsealed
so God cannot drink what he created abi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Catching up...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
felixnkubi:

I said alcoholic not wine...

He was literally taking beer

Kissing

And even thinking about ritrement...how can almighty God ritire...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
oyaskii:
I don't like d show right from time cus of d name and how can Lucifer be d good guy in d series angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Kissing

grin Who was God kissing?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
DieRich5:
I don't like d show right from time cus of d name and how can Lucifer be d good guy in d series angry

Same thing. I just couldn't wrap my head around the idea of devil been good.

And the show has a mad following o.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
felixnkubi:

I feel like Netflix are gamblers, throw enough money around , you will find one or two successful shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Blueelf:

IT is a lie

a 3/10 for me

3? Like 1,2,3? How far na? It wasn't that bad na.

Twas a 5 abi 6/10 for me sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
felixnkubi:

Imagine. The show was just there. Like a Nickelodeon show nothing special.

200meters.

Na wa oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Kissing

What will you say if you watch "preacher"

In preacher series, God left heaven and he was cruising round town with a blondie, in the series the way they say shitty things about God, you go just dey laugh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Treyknowles:

In preacher series, God left heaven and he was cruising round town with a blondie, in the series the way they say shitty things about God, you go just dey laugh.

You don't mean it?

I have to check the series out

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Achilles100:

grin Who was God kissing?

God's wife na

Lucifer , Micheal,
Amenadiel mum
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Achilles100:

3? Like 1,2,3? How far na? It wasn't that bad na.

Twas a 5 abi 6/10 for me sha.

Bro I slept off twice when watching it

A snooze fest...

I don't understand the rubbish people like here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

They take things too far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Kissing

And why baba God no fit take alcohol?? undecided

So you're telling me say you wan dey dictate for boss.

The ways of the almighty is WAY different from the ways of man. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
felixnkubi:

So god manufacture alcohol??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Kissing

The season finale was a big flop
Nothing serious in it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

God's wife na

Lucifer , Micheal,
Amenadiel mum

Wait what?

So na God nai straff take born all the angels?

Cos ayam not understanding.

Woh, nai dem nai know.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Treyknowles:

You dey mind am. I just dey look am sef. grin undecided

Show wey dem kill Baba ni. grin

Lucifer is child's play sef. I hardly see anything offensive in that show. And I love tha show die. The comedy ma cruise. cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Achilles100:

Wait what?

Woh, nai dem nai know.
The ways of the almighty is WAY different from the ways of man. grin cheesy cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
abduleez1:

The ways of the almighty is WAY different from the ways of man grin

Woh, I nor won even reason rubbish on this holy Thursday. Lemme come and be goan.

Cos if you reason how many angels dey heaven...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Achilles100:

I feel like Netflix are gamblers, throw enough money around , you will find one or two successful shows.
Netflix are desperate that's why. grin
Don't know since the Streaming wars heated up they have just been panicking and doing panic buys and acquisitions for exorbitant prices. Prices I'd say they were robbed.
You no see the stupid deal they gave D&grin. The amount they paid for Knives Out and other similar buys and splurge of money.

They know you gotta spend big these days to amass fan base if not na OYO lo WA. The problem is they overspend on things that should be in moderation.

Also they know it's a MUST HAVE to get a BIG show that resonates worldwide that can be tied to the brand. Rn Netflix don't have that, except you wanna call stranger Things, The Witcher etc Enormous.
Disney+ got SW, Marvel|HBOMax got DC & GOT|Amazon got The Boys & LOTR| Netflix's doesn't measure up to the international appeal of those IPs.

Na my 2 cents be that. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Achilles100:

Woh, I nor won even reason rubbish on this holy Thursday. Lemme come and be goan.

Why not??
Na taboo?? grin grin

If he got drunk na, that one different. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Achilles100:

Wait what?

Woh, nai dem nai know.

They are all God sons and they are also angle...na only Lucifer decided to be a devil

You need to watch new Lucifer...

Some random guy self na God wife
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Achilles100:

Wait what?

Woh, nai dem nai know.

They are all God sons and they are also angle...na only Lucifer decided to be a devil

You need to watch new Lucifer...

Some random guy self nack god wife
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Achilles100:

Lmao....

Na cruise, me I no dey reason all those ones. After all, it's not a religious series. Just forget the name and the likes.

If it was a religious piece now, I would take its portrayal more serious.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
abduleez1:

The ways of the almighty is WAY different from the ways of man. grin

My man, God is not human being that drinks thropy or guilder..

If na wine I agree....

My own God is not a flexing God...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: rockhillz(m), philbubs(m), ADEYHEMI and 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51